It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyrsten Sinema leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He did and I reminded him of it several times in my emails/letters. I'm no Manchin voter, but I do live in the state.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Democrats always have tagged Americans as idiots, even the ones that given them the vote, to them Americans are something to be used, manipulated, control and then throw away like trash when they serve no more purpose to them.

Democrats hates Americans.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Democrats always have tagged Americans as idiots, even the ones that given them the vote, to them Americans are something to be used, manipulated, control and then throw away like trash when they serve no more purpose to them.

you say that but I've seen how Republican politicians and reporters mock their own voters to their faces all the time and you all never notice what they are doing. stop being caught up in idealism and realize 99% of politicians are just ambitious people who will say anything to gain and keep power, they follow no ideals and only pretend to ascribe to your beliefs, appealing to fear, making you see danger everywhere it isn't, creating an enemy to focus your attention on that isn't real, keeping you so distracted you forget your own issues and never vote based on what you want or actually need. all while our living standards drop and exploitation of the American people runs rampant.
edit on 9-12-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Schumer would have 51 votes if there were only 5 Democrats, but that is another topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: marg6043

you say that but I've seen how Republican politicians and reporters mock their own voters to their faces all the time and you all never notice what they are doing. stop being caught up in idealism and realize 99% of politicians are just ambitious people who will say anything to gain and keep power, they follow no ideals and only pretend to ascribe to your beliefs, appealing to fear, making you see danger everywhere it isn't, creating an enemy to focus your attention on that isn't real, keeping you so distracted you forget your own issues and never vote based on what you want or actually need. all while our living standards drop and exploitation of the American people runs rampant.

Facts all of it Facts .

But Still people shoot up Abortion Clinics and shoot up Pro-Life Clinics , People believe in these ideals mate they are willing to Kill and Die for them .

And these Politicians Know this , CNN , MSNBC , Fox News continue to relentlessly push the ideals of these ridiculous Political parties .

The Matrix is real and we are living in it , 98% of people are asleep and will choose to remain asleep believing they really have a choice that the Two party system is real.

edit on 9-12-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Many Democrats are about to exit the sinking ship. Most will be unknown names.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Could be another ruse and red herring. DO NOT automatically trust Senator Sinema 😎

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think Kyrsten may have legal advice to switch because of some soon to be public problems in AZ with the 2020 and 2022 elections and she is wise to distance herself from the fallout πŸ˜€

She's up for re-election in 2024 I think πŸ˜€

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well if you are an independent in a senate that is 49 to 49, suddenly you have a lot of people willing to kiss your butt and give you everything you want to ensure you vote the right way. The woman is smart. She is now on the same level as Joe Manchin, so you have what amounts to someone who is going to be a bigger player in the game now. How well that will play out to the republicans, will be interesting to see. I honestly do not see her changing a whole lot. Now if the Astronaut from Arizona changes to an independent, then… THAT will be interesting. a reply to: putnam6

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join