It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning the death count in Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The official death count is being pushed at 13% for Australia but when you look at the figures it is clicking along at forty percent. The MSM is now obviously in talk-it-down mode. In the US it is over fourteen sigmas. It looks like Australia is in damage control and stating is it not known what is causing the high death rates. Are we looking at AI-driven eugenics, if you are sick and depressed and suffering vax injuries, they will offer you an easy way out with assisted suicide in Canada, It seems to be coming to all five eyes countries? Tim Truth has an update. On how our world is disintegrating .www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Do you mean the percentage as higher then usual ?.. just trying to understand .... Am in Brisbane myself.... So it's my backyard ... Haven't seen people dying. .. but the jabbed I do know they are getting sick ... But I have not seen the deaths. I know they are happening though

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I didn’t see the covid deaths and havnt seen the Jabby jab deaths either
Not saying anything, just havnt noticed any of these big scary numbers

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The official death count is being pushed at 13% for Australia but when you look at the figures it is clicking along at forty percent. The MSM is now obviously in talk-it-down mode. In the US it is over fourteen sigmas. It looks like Australia is in damage control and stating is it not known what is causing the high death rates. Are we looking at AI-driven eugenics, if you are sick and depressed and suffering vax injuries, they will offer you an easy way out with assisted suicide in Canada, It seems to be coming to all five eyes countries? Tim Truth has an update. On how our world is disintegrating .www.bitchute.com...

What l have noticed is that after the 3rd vax, an increase of COVID deaths HAVE INCREASED and that is a fact and not from bitchut.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

What l have noticed is that after the 3rd vax, an increase of COVID deaths HAVE INCREASED and that is a fact and not from bitchut.

But... bitchute!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The Old World, is obviously ending.

Whatever.

It's a death by many cuts.

1. covid vaccinations /lockdowns (also infecting China/Asia)
2. economic purposeful destruction, purposeful inflation and laundering
3. Hyper polarisation of opinion leading to violence created by the MSM
4. Destruction of natural food and food distribution - done by oligarchs
5. the worst part really is lack of trust in authority. we have no society. anymore. we just pretend we do.

Good luck all

I am at the point where i just dont give a fuq.
I have some prep stuff but whatever.
We all think we are prepped but we're not.
I am not afraid of death.

Me, over and out.
And, kiss your mom.

See you in the next cycle and Yuga

Perhaps our spirits will meet .

Such a strange time we are in.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

The average pre covid death rate, as compared to what it is now. Fouty percent more people are dying than they were before the rollout, this probably would be hard to notice but it is a fact which is disturbing.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
At the top of your post, you mentioned "the official death count". Can you link to this "official death count" please.

Statistics about deaths and mortality rates for Australia, states and territories, and sub-state regions

Statistics about births and fertility rates for Australia, states and territories, and sub-state regions

Population: Census

So, deaths up by 5.9% on previous year in 2021, but births up by 5.3% on previous year in 2021, and an increase of census population count of 8.6% in 2021 on previous year.

As for 2022 statistics, isn't it a bit preemptive to compare this year with previous years, as the year isn't even complete yet, and so neither are the numbers all in yet?

edit on 8/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The Old World, is obviously ending.

Whatever.

It's a death by many cuts.

1. covid vaccinations /lockdowns (also infecting China/Asia)
2. economic purposeful destruction, purposeful inflation and laundering
3. Hyper polarisation of opinion leading to violence created by the MSM
4. Destruction of natural food and food distribution - done by oligarchs
5. the worst part really is lack of trust in authority. we have no society. anymore. we just pretend we do.

Good luck all

I am at the point where i just dont give a fuq.
I have some prep stuff but whatever.
We all think we are prepped but we're not.
I am not afraid of death.

Me, over and out.
And, kiss your mom.

See you in the next cycle and Yuga

Perhaps our spirits will meet .

Such a strange time we are in.

It's been a rough couple years and now, also at no more fuqs to give.

Like how you expressed this.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, this is the confusing part, the official figures seem to suggest 13% but when Tim looks at the stats it's fourty%. Nobody who has mandated a vaccine that might be causing this will ever put out the true figures if they are getting a bit too high. The ramifications would be too disruptive. It has been pushed as safe and effective, but as time has gone by we now know it is neither.
As for births being up, as the last post on this matter suggests they were eighty percent plus down. That would have to be spun as a point of national interest. Government figures will be spun to suit the narrative. They are in too deep now. If it hasn't yet affected you personally nobody is particularly worried. If people start to scream and protest, then that is spun as mad anti-vaxers. The coup attempt in Germany was comprised of anti-vaxers etc. If they believe that they will believe anything. But at some stage, what the TV is putting out and the observed reality will have to cause some heads to shake.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I agree who really gives a f&k anymore. I still see people screaming for arrests, but who are we gonna arrest exactly? The politicians? But the only reason the politicians could even get away with it is because doctors and nurses were complicit. If we arrest all the nurses and doctors then who do we have left for any medical emergencies? And the only reason docs and nurses could be complicit is because the masses just laid down and took it. This is the fault of the collective for the most part, not just a few so called "leaders."

I'm not scared of death either, in fact, a part of me welcomes an early ending. I've descended into alcoholism so I probably won't have a long life anyway, thank god. If I get sick I won't seek medical attention, because the medical industry absolutely disgusts me now. If the pain gets bad, I'll just keep drinking till I'm so numb all I can do is rot in bed.

Some might say "but you're just giving in to them" and to that I say who effing cares.

Humanity failed. If you wanted to take the jab, that's fine. But so many of you failed to stick up for the rights of those who didn't want it. Now who the F&k really knows what the truth is anymore.

I hope humanity doesn't come back for another cycle. We are a POS.

Pls don't bother to reply to me I'm not in a good space and am venting, but I mean what I say.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I say again and again: Every time I see news like this, my mind goes back to Deagel's population forcasts from back in 2014.

Is it gonna happen? Were they spot on?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ah yes I am familiar with this one 😑

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well, this is the confusing part, the official figures

What official figures?

seem to suggest 13% but when Tim looks at the stats it's fourty%.

So, does that mean that these numbers that you seem to believe are the "official figures", are BS?

What about the possibility that if Timmy quotes a ridiculously large number, (nearly half of everyone alive in the previous period), that he is full of it?

Nobody who has mandated a vaccine that might be causing this will ever put out the true figures if they are getting a bit too high. The ramifications would be too disruptive. It has been pushed as safe and effective, but as time has gone by we now know it is neither.

Perhaps it is safe and effective, even though they mandated it?

You see, just because you distrust "they", does not necessarily mean "they" are out to get you.

As for births being up, as the last post on this matter suggests they were eighty percent plus down.

Again, if the numbers were ridiculously large like that, no-one could hide it.

So the more crazy the wide eyed woo-woo becomes, the more it appears to be nonsense to anyone without a psychological motivation to believe it.

That would have to be spun as a point of national interest. Government figures will be spun to suit the narrative. They are in too deep now. If it hasn't yet affected you personally nobody is particularly worried. If people start to scream and protest, then that is spun as mad anti-vaxers.

Or, they possibly are "mad anti-vaxers"?

The coup attempt in Germany was comprised of anti-vaxers etc. If they believe that they will believe anything. But at some stage, what the TV is putting out and the observed reality will have to cause some heads to shake.

If you want to take notice of the real world, people these days don't believe what is on TV. Or in the movies. Or is online. And especially, what ever is on social media. That is because it is entertainment, not education or truth.

edit on 8/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

They were probably given the worst batch of experimental shots with the most potent spike proteins. 13-40% is a scary number. They'll all be gone within a year if this is true.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Five months ago there were good figures, they were from the insurance rate payouts on life insurance claims. This concerns non covid morbidity. If you don't trust these figures I would ask why not? they seem to be at that time agreeing that the death rate had gone up by 40% that figure was reached at that time by a steady escalation since the rollout, logically add another five months on these figures these people were just reporting the bottom line with no agenda. I would assume by now they have closed this loophole. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Chr0naut, I have tried to post a link to a news.com article mentioning the excess deaths in Australia, but it will not work. It is still searchable through their website.
If you are that concerned about defending the validity of the vaccine and how safe it is, do a search yourself. Instead of asking for proof trying to belittle every poster who goes against your / the MSM narrative.
edit on 8/12/22 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Interesting article for those with Bitchute phobia.

Zerohedge

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesthegreat
Chr0naut, I have tried to post a link to a news.com article mentioning the excess deaths in Australia, but it will not work. It is still searchable through their website.
If you are that concerned about defending the validity of the vaccine and how safe it is, do a search yourself. Instead of asking for proof trying to belittle every poster who goes against your / the MSM narrative.

Thanks, I have now found and read the article. But I note that from that article:

'Moreover, she noted the timing of the excess deaths “doesn’t match with the vaccine rollout, and the age profile of people dying does not match with people who’ve been vaccinated”.

“Hardly any young people are dying,” she said. She also noted there was no excess mortality in Western Australia in January and they were “just as vaccinated as the rest of the country.

The numbers do not stack up,” she added.'.

So, the point of the OP, and the Bitchute video, is clearly debunked by a full reading of its sources.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hurr durrr deaths are the same number because gubment says so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join