It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ron Johnson Hosts Expert Forum On Covid Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The title is taken directly from the live stream.
I'm only 30 minutes in and so far very interesting, but I have no idea how long this public forum hearing is on for. It is being broadcast live from U.S. Senate’s Hart Building, on Capitol Hill.
Link
From the blurb below the screening.

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson hears testimony from world-renowned experts in Public Health, Science, Medicine, Law, and Journalism, in a public forum titled, ‘Covid-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries,’ held in the U.S. Senate’s Hart Building, on Capitol Hill. He will also hear testimony from victims of Covid vaccine injury. Speakers Include Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Robert Malone, ICAN Attorney, Aaron Siri, Esq., OpenVAERS Founder, Liz Willner, Edward Dowd, Dr. Harvey Risch, Dr. Ryan Cole, Journalist, Del Bigtree, and more.

One thing I politely ask and give you fair warning, do not come on here bleating on about the credentials of some of these doctors, most know some people's views on this already.
I would ask anyone who comes here to discuss, do so having at least watched some of this and can therefore say at which time frame you are wanting to discuss.
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 12/7/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

First I have to give Ron Johnson props as he recently personally helped me.

Also Dr. Kory is saying what I strongly believe, the antiviral should have been used and pushed A LOT more.

Also…. I’ve had Covid 2x. I struggled through the first one. The second one I got the antiviral and was better in 4 hours! 4 hours I had significant improvement. It really made me wonder if that is REALLY what some people got instead of what it was said they got….

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
WHY did Congress and the White House NOT impose a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on its employees/members?

Too medically risky for "important" people?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I watched a little. He says he lost confidence in FDA. Yea me too. He also offered others from the science community but they declined.

I was also on Twitter today and saw Brandon/POTUS told everyone to get the updated covid shot even if they have been sick before for the holidays.

I found the use of the word updated without any merit to seem more like propaganda.

They always say to follow the science but when are they going to actually provide the real science?

edit on 7-12-2022 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This will make some people and special interest groups start trembling blowing their stacks 😀

R. Johnson is actually a well respected and honest Senator 😎

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm so glad public hearings are finally being held; I had honestly given up hope of it happening for many years to come.

I imagine the damage control is going to be brutal, with the last of the politicians who truly care being 'voted' out next time...if there even is a next time.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
One of the worst things you can do to your health is get any vaccine if you are already sick with something.

ETA
I am not able to watch the hearings, but hope they are well received, and that this is only the beginning of real dialog about this virus and its treatments.

edit on Wed Dec 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thnx Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
During the round table meeting they admitted that we would have achieved herd immunity if there were no vaccines. The vaccines are allowing it to continue forever, create new variants and cause ADE.

🤡

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY did Congress and the White House NOT impose a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on its employees/members?

Too medically risky for "important" people?

Death is kind of a risky thing. In other countries they just gave politicians the placebo jab.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

... the antiviral should have been used and pushed A LOT more.

... The second one I got the antiviral and was better in 4 hours! 4 hours I had significant improvement. It really made me wonder if that is REALLY what some people got instead of what it was said they got….

Define 'the antiviral' ? There are many...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This will make some people and special interest groups start trembling blowing their stacks

Doubtful, since this is like the 3rd or 4th such hearing he's held, and Dr. Kory was part of at least 2 of them.

R. Johnson is actually a well respected and honest Senator

Yes, he appears to be...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Why don't you enlighten us, seeing as you seem to already know?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This was the 3rd one. Each time he as made it very clear that all the Pharma's involved, the manufacturers etc have all been invited along each time but they have ignored or declined to attend.
A truth stands up to questioning and investigation..... a lie doesn't.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Why should I trust anything out of Washington if I can’t trust elections?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
Didn't watch it then?
Answer: Because these people are not your elected officials. They are taking this right to the doorstep of said elected officials who coerced (I'm being polite) to take the vaccine.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No matter how much inquiries, congress hearings are done with experts telling the truth, the damage is already done, American lost their faith in CDC, vaccinations and big pharma.

This whole covid virus was all about making money and boy did they make trillions on scaring the population into no only giving away their own bodies to the jabs but also people gave freely their civil rights too.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Why don't you enlighten us, seeing as you seem to already know?

Eh? Not sure what you're talking about, why you seem to be taking offense to my asking for a clarificatioon of exactly what antiviral JAG took that worked so quickly, or why you seem to think I would somehow 'already know'.

Or are you unaware that there are dozens (hundreds?) of different antivirals in the medical arsenal.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
This was the 3rd one.

Well, I guess that depends on how you look at it. He has held more than 2 (now 3) hearings regarding COVID, many roundtables, and interviews, as seen in his Senate schedule/timeline

Each time he as made it very clear that all the Pharma's involved, the manufacturers etc have all been invited along each time but they have ignored or declined to attend.
A truth stands up to questioning and investigation..... a lie doesn't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join