It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German nurse avoids jail after injecting thousands with saltwater shot instead COVID vaccine

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes they argued they couldn't establish a motive as they didn't want to jail her. Motive is very clear to everyone: She didn't believe the vaccines are safe and effective.

So you know better than the Judge and know his motives behind his sentencing of the Nurse? You can get all that from making assumptions?!?!?

Nobody has argued that she injected all 8,600 of them with the saline solution. But nobody believes she has injected only 6 of them with the saline solution. It is an unknown in this case.

You say that but in the post above you said...

There were subsequently antibody tests performed and no evidence of antibodies in any of them.

Which is it? I sense a flip flop coming!!?!?!?

We only have some of the evidence and we cannot be in the minds of the judges but if we take an educated guess we have good chance of being correct. Nothing wrong with an educated guess/assumption.

So you're educated in German law, are you? Care to share those qualifications, I think it more likely qualifications in assumptions!

The antibody tests were performed but not in all 8,600 of them. I don't know why is it so hard not to get this.

I said: 'There were subsequently antibody tests performed and no evidence of antibodies in any of them.'

I didn't specify in how many and never said in all 8,600 of them. You maybe confusing the meaning of the word 'any' above.

You don't have to be an expert in German law to understand the basics of this case.

Keep trying ...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It might help, mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is exactly what you said...

There were subsequently antibody tests performed and no evidence of antibodies in any of them.

So are you flip flopping now?
edit on 22-12-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This is exactly what you said...

So are you flip flopping now?

Not really. No antibodies in any of them (the ones performed). It doesn't say how many antibody tests were performed.

It looks like you have an issue with some of the words involved.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maybe its your use of English and your also bias thinking the Nurse never injected ANY of them....

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Maybe its your use of English and your also bias thinking the Nurse never injected ANY of them....

No it's not.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well, what you posted says different. You did say she never injected any of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well, what you posted says different. You did say she never injected any of them.

No. I didn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So, just the childish "oh no I didn't" replies? It's like something from a Panto!!!

I posted what you said, you can try and deny it but that won't work.
The court evidence points to her only ejecting a few with saline, and not your " the Nurse never injected ANY of them" assumptions.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So, just the childish "oh no I didn't" replies? It's like something from a Panto!!!

I posted what you said, you can try and deny it but that won't work.
The court evidence points to her only ejecting a few with saline, and not your " the Nurse never injected ANY of them" assumptions.

Naaah. I didn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Naaah. I didn't.

Such intelligent posting?!?!
And you did say she never injected any of them.

I hope you never need medical attention and the person treating you decides they don't agree with the procedure because of their incorrect beliefs and assumptions!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Naaah. I didn't.

Such intelligent posting?!?!
And you did say she never injected any of them.

I hope you never need medical attention and the person treating you decides they don't agree with the procedure because of their incorrect beliefs and assumptions!

Naaah. I didn't. That's clear.

The nurse doesn't have incorrect views and ideas. That's your own interpretation. She has very strong reasons not to inject these people with the Covid vaccines. Although she should have done it in a different way.
edit on 23-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The nurse doesn't have incorrect views and ideas. That's your own interpretation. She has very strong reasons not to inject these people with the Covid vaccines. Although she should have done it in a different way.

That to is just your interpretation!!
But we both do agree on the fact that she should have acted differently to the situation.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

That to is just your interpretation!!
But we both do agree on the fact that she should have acted differently to the situation.

Nope. The nurse doesn't have incorrect views and ideas but rather a strong basis why she thinks the vaccines are not safe and effective. She isn't the only one and there are many other professionals holding similar views. As one of the Italian member of the European Parliament said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

Two years into global debacle, it was clear the system was juiced for mass indiscriminate administration. Disaster to roll out without assurances on safety or efficacy. CEPI business plan had no clinical criteria for success just $$$

A very recent twit by Dr Peter McCullough who was reinstated on twitter after the radical left wing lunatics are no longer in charge of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
She's a hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join