It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German nurse avoids jail after injecting thousands with saltwater shot instead COVID vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A German nurse received no jail time for injecting thousands of seniors last year with a saltwater solution rather than the COVID-19 vaccine.

Red Cross nurse Antje T., 39, was given six months of probation Wednesday after being found guilty in a German court of six counts of intentional assault, according to the Mirror in the UK.

The nurse jabbed 8,600 people who were mainly hospital employees, educators and doctors over the age of 70 between March and April 2021.

Police who testified said that the nurse was able to covertly replace the COVID vaccines because she was preparing the syringes during her shift.

She wasn’t caught until late April of last year when another employee saw her swap the COVID vaccines for the saltwater solution.

German nurse avoids jail after injecting thousands with saltwater shot instead COVID vaccine

www.washingtontimes.com...

It looks like the nurse wasn't convinced enough in relation to the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines, in this case she had to administer the mRNA Pfizer vaccines to a range of professionals as the article says.

If I was her I wouldn't do what she did. I would have made it clear to the head nurse or manager that I think these vaccines are not safe and effective and I would have given my reasons and asked not to be involved in the campaign of vaccinations but continue with my other duties.

There are serious question in relation to the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines which have very unpleasant side effects and can cause serious illnesses as well as death. Myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, autoimmune conditions, allergic reactions, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia and many other.

In addition these vaccines have never been tested in human subjects before and we don't know the medium and long term affects as well as the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups. We have started seeing the short term effects as described above and it is not good news.

We also need to consider the fact that the definition of the vaccine has been changed in order for these mRNA products to be rebranded as vaccines.

The nurse has had her license revoked, as it is expected in these cases, and it is known according to the article that she was very skeptical about the Covid-19 vaccines and had articulated her skepticism in various social media platforms.

The court decided not to jail the nurse as they claimed they were not absolutely certain about her motives and if 'her set of ideas' it was what prompted her to sabotage the vaccination campaign.

But I don't think this is true. The message I get is that the court knows well what we know and that there are several ethical issues involved as well as issues of safety and effectiveness. The motive is clear to everyone but it seems is not just the nurse who has doubts about the vaccines and the vaccination campaign.
edit on 7-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

wonder if any of those 8600 caught covid.

funny didn't see any mention of that in the article.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Shes a hero. Let's go see how many of these 8600 had adverse effects. Oh wait thats be 0, instead of the 8% it would be if she used the lethal injection.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Lawyers are drooling over this. The judgement just set her and whoever she worked for up for civil suits. Any of those could come back and sue and if someone was hospitalized for Covid ...CHA CHING !

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Or did they just get caught using saline "placebo" shots mixed in with actual "vax" and needed a scapegoat?

london.ctvnews.ca...

www.abc.net.au...

lfpress.com...

www.wtvr.com...

And they have given "placebo" shots www.bidmc.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know of one NHS (UK) hospital where nurses responsible for actually recording the nurses vaccinations, on the national computer system, purposely entered fake data, in collusion with staff who didn't trust the vaccine.

I only 'know' this one hospital, but I assume the staff are not unique to that hospital...so I expect similar to have happened many many thousands of times over the UK.

For obvious reasons, it is a massive secret but I'm so glad that loved friends of mine actually squirted their jabs down the sink...and 'computer says yes' now.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think it’s safe to assume they all lived, or else they would try and pin those deaths on her.
If 8600 people were given a placebo by her and survived compared to 8600 people who received the experiment with some passing away….that could be damning evidence the medical industry wouldn’t want to come to light.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

If she had administered the jab, do you honestly think they wouldn't have gotten covid?!?!?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

It looks like it's not only some of the nurses and hospital staff who are not convinced in relation to the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines. In this case the motive is clear but the court didn't want to jail the nurse

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have questions. 8600 is a Sh#*ton of people. My analytical mind wonders if she was put up to this. If she acted alone that is. I also wonder if other nurses in other places were also part of a placebo program of sorts. Has she been compensated for being the fall guy? You would think she would be jailed with the harshest of sentences. The reasoning for letting her off doesn't make sense imo. If she is a hero, she acted alone. A hospital giving out placebos would look bad wouldn't it? It would sure add to the number of zero reaction patients and a positive response to the jabs. a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
double post oops

edit on 7-12-2022 by xosephx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

If she had administered the jab, do you honestly think they wouldn't have gotten covid?!?!?

The Covid vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and they don't significantly reduce them. So, either vaxxed or unvaxxed everyone will be getting infected at some point with a given variant or even more variants in the future.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

She deserves a medal for saving the lives of thousands

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Lawyers are drooling over this. The judgement just set her and whoever she worked for up for civil suits. Any of those could come back and sue and if someone was hospitalized for Covid ...CHA CHING !

Yes and no because once they show the vaccine did not keep you from contracting Covid her lawyers have a counter argument.
I have not seen any proof the vax keeps you from being hospitalized either, other than the same talking heads who said you couldn’t spread it if vaxxed, and we all know now that was a lie.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Exactly. so it is moot to wonder if any that got the saline vs the jab got covid

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xosephx
I have questions. 8600 is a Sh#*ton of people. My analytical mind wonders if she was put up to this. If she acted alone that is. I also wonder if other nurses in other places were also part of a placebo program of sorts. Has she been compensated for being the fall guy? You would think she would be jailed with the harshest of sentences. The reasoning for letting her off doesn't make sense imo. If she is a hero, she acted alone. A hospital giving out placebos would look bad wouldn't it? It would sure add to the number of zero reaction patients and a positive response to the jabs. a reply to: Asmodeus3

I don't think the intention was for the hospital to give placebos. This is a real vaccination program.

But I can entertain this possibility. It might be the true there are many other nurses and hospital staff members that have acted the same way and didn't inject individuals with the Covid-19 vaccines.

The main theme of this case is the fact that the court decided not to jail the nurse. Although to me the motive is clear it seems the court has doubts too about the vaccine and the vaccine campaign.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

The issue with this statement is that they will try to stick to the narrative that vaccines are safe and effective and have saved many lives.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

wonder if any of those 8600 caught covid.

funny didn't see any mention of that in the article.

There is probably no way to tell who received the actual vaccination.

Besides how many people have you met who regret NOT getting the vaccination?

I've met far more people who now regret getting it than not.

She probably saved more lives in the long run this way...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: M5xaz

The issue with this statement is that they will try to stick to the narrative that vaccines are safe and effective and have saved many lives.

Which is BS.

Dr Birx and the CDC have admitted that the covid "vaccine" does not prevent transmission or infection, unlike a real vaccine.

It supposedly prevents severe illness, but then hospitals are still operating at overcapacity in ICU while the near totality of patients are covid "vaccinated" .
THEREFORE THE "COVID VACCINE" DOES NOT WORK !!!
Only overinflated medical egos are preventing them climbing down from their soapbox and admitting they f*cked up

Finally, the covid "vaccines" are causing severe clotting, myocarditis and early deaths in many groups that are never very affected by covid, such as young men.

Fauci and his related ilk need to be tried for genocide= they killed more people than the Holocaust, bad as it was, ever did.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The main theme of this case is the fact that the court decided not to jail the nurse. Although to me the motive is clear it seems the court has doubts too about the vaccine and the vaccine campaign.

I thinks it is possible no one wanted to push this further because what evidence it would uncover. If no one died because of her administering the saline/placebo, and no one later died from Covid after the placebo, then that would undermine that the vaccine even has an any affect against Covid.

Today we are shown that more vaccinated are hospitalized than unvaccinated due to Covid.
The narrative is unraveling, and soon more people are going to question what it was they injected into their bodies during this two year ongoing experiment, because it didn’t keep you from getting Covid, and it didn’t keep you from spreading it, what was the true purpose of the vax campaign?

Besides giving away prizes if you get vaxxed. That is when I 100% knew something wasn’t right after the bribing started.

edit on 7-12-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join