It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Monster HD Proof November (Ogopogo)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
youtu.be...

The picture clearly shows a snouted underwater face with two horns protruding above the water. Which is the typical lake monster description for hundreds of years across the globe, except we finally get an HD picture of the talked about horns and what looks like it's eyes, and a Dragon like square jaw or beard.

The so called professional on the news called it an bird underwater. Wow I would expect atleast Aliens.

All continents who don't even understand each other, now communicate through the internet that they all tell tales of horned underwater serpents of immense powers.

Asians we call them Nagas (Kelpie, Dragons), the Alpha of all the animal kingdoms combined; head of a horse, whiskers of catfish, horns of a deer/ bull, scales of a carp, body of a serpent, claws of an eagle. Waters are a part of their bodies itself, just like humans but more they are masters so they control water and rain itself. Which is confirmed tales in all continents; Scotland, Africa, Australia, Asia, South America, Native Americans, etc

Their bodies are made of light and can bend light itself to be invisible of blend in like a camouflage or chameleon. They are shape shifters and have accounts of turning into humans, logs, fishes, etc to lure, marry humans

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gapkid2020

Gotta admit, when I first saw the pic it tickled me.
After zooming and studying it for a few minutes the best I can give this is……Jury is still out.
It’s no freakin duck or goose either.
Experts…….meh!
Great OP Gapkid!!
Keep em coming….

Cheers…….

da pirate 😎

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here's the image mentioned above.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gapkid2020

I don't know what it is but I don't think it is a dead bird. Those things sticking up out of the water do not have feathers or look like feet to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

looks like a raccoon.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks photoshopped tbh. Just look at the water in between the horns. Theres blur. Clear as day

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Looks like a dog, to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Cheers

Looks kinda like a Wolfs head

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Cheers

looks like a raccoon.

Yes! A raccoon with horns that are 3 feet apart
ROFALMAO while pointing my finger at you.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
looks fake to me but then again IDK what I am supposed to be looking at, those horns mustve been out of the water for sometime to not appear to be wet.
For all I know is a disgruntled high schooler mascot helmet face thingie that got chucked in the lake because susie rejected him for the winter formal.

who knows.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Strange, whatever it is.. not a duck or goose or any other bird. Looks like the head of a moose.
Oh and that "expert" should not call himself expert in anything after that.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
To sum the situation :
Some retired dude , with too much time , was fooling around with a picture of his dog swimming .
"Nuff Said" .

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Definitely a dog or a wolf. Sorry, but I think this was pretty clearly staged.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's One Scary Ass Looking Racoon.
Looks like a Pigs Snout and the Ears do Also.
Whatever it is i don't want to go Swimming with it.
LOL

originally posted by: sarahvital

Cheers

looks like a raccoon.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I live in the area and the Ogopogo story dates way back. This photo to me does look like a wolf's head, although the horns are definitely weird. The previous Ogopogo sightings in the lake, look more to be like the Lochness monster. There has been lots of stories and pictures in the past showing this. Some people suggest there is some parts of the lake that could have a water tunnel that connects to different tunnels throughout the world. The sightings are rare, as this "monster" only surfaces every once in a while.
Kelowna is one of Canada's most beautiful areas, and Okanagan lake, Kalamalka lake, wood lake, duck lake, skaha lake I think all connect underneath as they are all very close to each other. In the summer, it is jam packed with tourists throughout this whole region. The lake itself is about 90 miles long. Runs from Vernon, BC to Penticton BC. I don't think it's ever been fully explored, and it would be really cool to send a drone to scan the lake.
The ogopogo has always been depicted as an eel/serpent type monster.
Here is a video of some divers that found what is an old concrete carving of it. Not sure how long it's been down there. It almost looks real, but it is actually a stone carving to me. Start at about the 3:25 mark.

www.youtube.com...

edit on R2022x0531amWed, 07 Dec 2022 10:55:05 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

edit on R2022x1631amWed, 07 Dec 2022 11:14:16 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm going out on a limb and say its a disguised Chinese listening device with a possibility of radar attached to a midget submarine.

I think that because it reminded me of a head of a dragon that they parade around during their new years celebrations...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Interesting! The exploration of the lake by drone would make for an interesting television episode.
Can't get the video to play for some reason by the way.
The thing in the picture looks like someone's Halloween wolf-mask tossed into the lake, though.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wavelength

Interesting! The exploration of the lake by drone would make for an interesting television episode.
Can't get the video to play for some reason by the way.
The thing in the picture looks like someone's Halloween wolf-mask tossed into the lake, though.

Ya the lake is huge and really deep in parts. I don't think anyone has ever explored the whole sea floor.
Maybe when i retire, i'll start up an expedition on this

PS I fixed the you tube link for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wonder why the didn't show the actual video instead of one still picture

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My mom was born in Kelowna and I still have some distant relatives in the area, my great uncle was the artist who created the Ogopogo statue that sits in the park on the shoreline. We visited when I was small (about 1967) and I've always wanted to go back. We grew up on stories of the Ogopogo and being in Southern California none of my friends had ever heard of it. All I know is that my mother believed and so did her parents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join