It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Liberals" bringing us the dark side of the "Zeitgeist Movement" concept

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Zeitgeist Movement. Remember that one?

In their dream, the world is heavily controlled, by machines, to create super-utopia. AI gods and everything running everything, counting every molecule of everything in our possession. The logic to it is the endgame of ABUNDANCE. So everything like say the jug of almond milk, everything involved in its manufacture and recycling, the contents of it likewise, and inherently keeping track of our use and consumption of them. Surely spitting out a report everyday to keep us in line with societies needs or whatever. That's the end user side. It'd have to scale up and out to the industrial sides of it. Supply chains. Extremely detailed accounting of everything environmental. How much crap is sitting in Amazon fulfillment centers. Everything. But the urban centers all sectioned off. Highly controlled is the only way it could work. Likewise, everyone would have to agree, otherwise, as proven by history, gulags and purges would be the only viable solution. I mean without getting seriously dark with emerging technologies.

The argument driving the whole thing though, the appeal, is ABUNDANCE! And I mean they get pretty specific, like even to the tunes of no one really owns anything but somehow still has everything. Which sounds so much to me like some of these Klaus Schwab WEF tidbits I've been getting around to noticing lately (i.e. "you dont own anything but you're happy").

Okay, so how are these "Liberals" doing it? I mean they're totally building such the same global control schema, but in their version of the Zeitgeist Movement design its all about Artificial Scarcity. Which how else would we ever expect the thing the masses gets ever end up being? Peter Joseph helped hoodwink half the conspiracy crowd into this dream of communistic workers (er lazy peoples) paradise. The sales pitch was proper conspiracies that are ruining the world. And did a great job of it. Who could argue? And that's how he co-opted 'half' the conspiracy community into being suckers for the technocrat schemes that were already in play 20 years ago, but we're only just seeing them really begin to blossom now.

Today, the Democrat's in the USA, the ultimate fountainhead nation of this insanity, its lock step to building that design. They're not even promising abundance. Not even mentioning it. Instead basely, rather overtly appealing to the same kinds of subconscious environmentalist attitudes that would find the Zeitgeist noise appealing. And the key to "saving the earth" is by wholesale total global economy creation of Artificial Scarcity.

ALL THE SUDDEN! (Global) Energy "shortages". Chip "shortages". Food "shortages". Lumber "shortages". Concrete powder "shortages". EVEN sand "shortages". Everything. Nothings left! Hunker down, tighten up humans! Live like islanders, the hammer handle broke in half, but they're short in supply. So keep using half a hammer.

The Zeitgeist Movement's main premise is money is fake. Which it is. They're goal is to literally abolish money. That's the main driving force of the movement. But how could they sell that beyond the oddball niche crowd that he was able to harness? How do you bring that to everyday folks, like all of them, people just trying to do well and raise their family. And all the other types? EVERYONE??? Total global chaos is how you do it. In particular, the mass scale underhanded sorts, such as in cultural warfare, economic warfare, psychological warfare.

"Food is a weapon!" (Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide)

And so is housing. Wall Street did a major run on housing across the US the past couple years, artificially jacking up prices, especially in Tampa, FL (and likewise in Phoenix, AZ). Renters the most hard hit, rent jacking up 40% in one sudden move on people. Flushing us out. The MSM story is 'oh more people moving here'. That doesn't mean more money! Just inherently the jobs there are paying more? Florida is not a place you go expecting to make more money for whatever profession you are in does wherever you came from. The opposite. But hey you're in Florida right! All while, you're still getting screwed on everything else costing more just like everyone else.

So what the hells the game there? What does 'Wall Street' know? They're pricing up housing in ways they cant expect to even sell it for profit.

Tonight I finally noticed this "15 Minute Cities" concept that has just become law in Oxford, United Kingdom.

To this end, Oxfordshire County Council, which is run by Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party, wants to divide the city of Oxford into six ‘15 minute’ districts. In these districts, it is said, most household essentials will be accessible by a quarter-of-an-hour walk or bike ride, and so residents will have no need for a car.

On the surface, these 15-minute neigbourhoods might sound pleasant and convenient. But there is a coercive edge. The council plans to cut car use and traffic congestion by placing strict rules on car journeys. Under the new proposals, if any of Oxford’s 150,000 residents drives outside of their designated district more than 100 days a year, he or she could be fined £70.

Do not leave your allotted zone, at least most of the time – that is the policy. ...www.spiked-online.com...

Here have fun with this one:
www.oxford.gov.uk...

I remember Alex Jones, this one time forever ago I had his radio broadcast on, he was describing the exact same thing, cities being divided up like "archipelagos". And paid toll roads was part of it I believe, the foreign companies that own so many of the national toll road networks. His old platform stuff.

But this "15 Minute City" madness is way beyond that scope. It's even beyond 1984, in megalomaniacal control specificity. Which, in thinking back on the Zeitgeist Movement / Venus Project's designs, applied to the world we actually live in, this is how you'd have to do it.

That's the whole problem with ZM / VP, maybe, I'll give it to them, say we were to show up to some blank slate planet, and begin the design like 'it', that might just be the best thing ever in the human condition. Problem is, the actual world is nothing like a blank slate. And it's generally in total opposition of too many of its core premises. And we're not getting to some new planet like earth ever for all intensive purposes.

So for it to even be a notion that might be. Here on this planet. "The world" has to be wiped out. Politically. Economically. Socially. Culturally. Psychologically. Religiously. Racially. You know, all the forms of War that come before actual guns, bombs and bandages. This lot is so hell bent on this game, they've even one-upped it and twisted it into sexually, and yet ever more perversely, 'genderly'.

But no matter how hard they try, its never going to work. I say this to people that are appealed to it. Here's why it will never work: I dont agree. Okay fine, it could work. But you'll have to exterminate me and everyone else who might ever disagree. And on the global scale, by the time you finally manage to get it all in check, murdering billions of people, what was it all for?

That doesn't sound like saving the world to me.

edit on 6-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To be able too visualize a world sectioned off like these maniacs are already turning into actual policy, check out this movie franchise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: godsovein
a reply to: Kenzo

Woah this is straight up District 13 (2004) [dystopian French Parkour action film]. Paris slums divided into 13 walled off and heavily controlled urban districts. Government trying to wipe out entire district conspiracy plot. Anti-organized crime / anti-drug vigilantism gets you into all levels of problems schtick. Starring the man that literally invented Parkour, David Belle. Killer soundtrack. Etc. They even did an Murican remake starring Paul Walker as the cop, set in Detroit. Which is alright movie actually, but nobody ever noticed it is my impression.

Trailer:

One of the killer Parkour scenes:

Yeah, James Bond without his guns and gadgets, aint getting that guy. Especially not if he shows up to his apartment tower. He'll have a broken leg and collar bone in the end, trying to catch him!

Great movie. You can watch it free with ads (not a Rick Roll link I swear lol):
www.youtube.com...
(But its not the English dubbed version)

It has a good sequel too. Worth watching them again every year, and its been a few for me actually.

Anyways, to prepare to survive in the future, better start practicing Parkour!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
First thing on my agenda is to compost the Greens.

One compost bin at a time.

P

edit on 6/12/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Dig!

So, if composting the Greens is how to deal with them, whats the word for likewise 'dealing with' those carnivore factions?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein
Well written thread 👌
It amazes me that some see it so clearly and others are blind to it ... I feel like I am a diff species .... And then at times I hate humanity for being so weak and spineless then I realise it's not humanity these mindless compliant drones are subhuman ... But before long they will fade away into dust and they will go willingly ....but I refuse to go with them ..

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I feel like we are standing at a key moment in the human saga ... We are a part of an unbroken chain of ancestors who endured so much so we can be here and now ..... No one is coming to save us .... We are it ..... Our ancestors endured wars ...famines plagues .....natural disasters and cataclysmic events .... And they survived ...we are living proof of their strength and courage and will power ... And now it's our turn to ensure the chain lives on
We are the hopes and dreams of our ancestors.... Me must ensure that dream does not become a nightmare....

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This super awesome friend pal Klaus Schwab WEF guy, just look at him. I can just tell, that's the peoples champion. The next Jesus. Or whatever other messianic historical figure that doesn't offend you.

It takes a special kind of face, to remind me of the most endearing faces I've ever seen:

Apologies! Wrong alien cinematic bureaucrats! They are more like the modern ones anyways. Here goes the cream of the crop, the Vogons:

The first movie clip I could find and post shows it better. Last one just all there is for Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy clips I could find.
edit on 6-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The Zeitgeist Movement. Remember that one?

The argument driving the whole thing though, the appeal, is ABUNDANCE! And I mean they get pretty specific, like even to the tunes of no one really owns anything but somehow still has everything. Which sounds so much to me like some of these Klaus Schwab WEF tidbits I've been getting around to noticing lately (i.e. "you dont own anything but you're happy").

It always struck me as interesting that the Zeitgeist movement was such a fad when it was at its peak, but I dared not to criticize it because every person I encountered who spoke of it, spoke of it as a new gospel of sorts. Resistance was futile.

Back then it was a phenomenon of sorts... highly promoted in conspiracy theory afficionado groups, and particularly well received by atheists (or people calling themselves that.)

When I started seeing patterns of a "Zeitgeist-esque" (not really a word) construct in some of the newer Global elite groups (like Schwabs WEF) it just made me feel that I was missing something.

Then I heard it. The phrase that slapped every multi-generationally-trained consumer square in the face.

"You'll own nothing, and you will be happy."

I heard that before... it took me a while to remember - it was the prophesy of Maitreya

Will lose their doubts, and the torrents of their cravings will be cut off: free from all misery they will manage to cross the ocean of becoming; and, as a result of Maitreya's teachings, they will lead a holy life. No longer will they regard anything as their own, they will have no possession, no gold or silver, no home, no relatives! But they will lead the holy life of oneness under Maitreya's guidance.They will have torn the net of the passions, they will manage to enter into trances, and theirs will be an abundance of joy and happiness, for they will lead a holy life under Maitreya's guidance.

(emphasis mine - of course)

Maitreya is considered by many to be the Buddhist Bodhisattva Maitreya, also is regarded as the future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. Things that make you go "Hmmm..."

... And the key to "saving the earth" is by wholesale total global economy creation of Artificial Scarcity.

Not to be picky but, it is only 'artificial' scarcity to the elites, to the rest of us it is 'actual' scarcity.

The Zeitgeist Movement's main premise is money is fake. Which it is.

Bless the light! So few realize the absolute abuse this vital concept has undergone!

I believe this is one of the hooks which snared many a conspiracy theorist into accepting the zeitgeist message as some kind of beacon of truth.

Problem is, the actual world is nothing like a blank slate.

Therein lies the problem. The architects think they can succeed in decimating what exists to create their utopia. So the rest of all that has been, and wherever our path might lead, we are no more than fodder for their "do-over." Ever see a child, angry with the state of their drawing and snatching the paper up, crumbling it into nothing... what they propose is like you drawing something and someone else snatching it up and crumbling it.

These are the same people that have been indoctrinating us to "not want children." Like they never asked themselves, "Who is going to save us - all the old men?" We need children.

Just for my part, I would like to offer a caution. Do not for one second believe that they are winning. They are not. They have already begun to fall on each other (get your popcorn ready.) It is part of the plan that they tell you and all of us, that they have won, or are winning. They are not. There enterprises reek of desperation. They are demonstrably "in a hurry." Bad sign for them.

The imagery and noises from their face holes will say one thing... but reality will ring its truth regardless. We need no revolution... all we need to do is wake up - everything else will fall into place - and we can get about improving the human condition, without their "efforts" to control us.

But no matter how hard they try, it's never going to work.

I whole heartedly applaud that sentiment - never let them tell you "This is what you think."
edit on 12/7/2022 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Apologies - lost half the post... will return later.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The Technologie has advanced so much, so that it has an impact on the human resources economy. This is one factor, the world has, thanks to internet, been growing closer as well, wich makes injustice harder to hide and justify. Now i get that some people have no sense of justice or think they are entitled for a better life than others, but they are just a loud sociopath minority, like the brat you threaten to take away his toy.

At some point you'll have to look at the world and ask what real justice would look like, you then have two options, lower the standard to meet the balance between resources available per capita and the Standart of living you want or lower the population.
it seems those that have more are not willing to share for all to have equal, hence we adapt the population.
i think we had our chance to say yes to just world but we decided we'd rather die than have less, so be it...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Dig!

So, if composting the Greens is how to deal with them, whats the word for likewise 'dealing with' those carnivore factions?

Compaction sounds good to me!

Squeeze 'em until they pop.

P

edit on 7/12/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeeh , it look`s like we're being atomized , bit by bit, one thing at time, or at same time....atomized.

I dont know does other agree, but somehow the whole WEF / Bond villain Klaus seems just a front , meaning it is designed to be in that position to get the critics , bad storys ,etc...while same time the real villains in the shadow are laughing their ass open .

They still fearmonger with covid

Broccoli and raspberries could give you COVID, health experts warn after learning that virus can live on popular foods for as long as a week

The solution is simple, stop eating food
, at least normal food, maybe they want us eating ze bugs right ?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
I feel like we are standing at a key moment in the human saga ... We are a part of an unbroken chain of ancestors who endured so much so we can be here and now ..... No one is coming to save us .... We are it ..... Our ancestors endured wars ...famines plagues .....natural disasters and cataclysmic events .... And they survived ...we are living proof of their strength and courage and will power ... And now it's our turn to ensure the chain lives on
We are the hopes and dreams of our ancestors.... Me must ensure that dream does not become a nightmare....

This is truly beautiful! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So for it to even be a notion that might be. Here on this planet. "The world" has to be wiped out. Politically. Economically. Socially. Culturally. Psychologically. Religiously. Racially. You know, all the forms of War that come before actual guns, bombs and bandages. This lot is so hell bent on this game, they've even one-upped it and twisted it into sexually, and yet ever more perversely, 'genderly'.

Video from 90s

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What these technocrats forget is that human society and history are extensions of natural behavior and evolution. Even the concept of Nations is an organic result. It has been a difficult but sensible road we've traveled to get where we are. These cretins have the chutzpah to declare all previous human effort as incomprehensible and non-productive. Dreamers should go back to writing novels and music and stop dabbling in politics and human management.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

FTR I was initially suspicious of the Zeitgeist movement but like you couldn't put my finger on why. I think you found the key with the whole "owning nothing therefore nothing to fight over" concept of Maitreya. Same thing the WEF is saying! Technocracy here we come....

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thank you. Your work in your thread shows exactly what I was picturing:

originally posted by: Kenzo
Did you notice that the 15-minute city is not just in local Oxford table ? It`s in WEF and the UN web sites , so if it is there, it to me means they are cooking allready something..

The surprising stickiness of the “15-minute city”

The 15 Minute City

Hopefully you are right, that it would be just controlling cars, but i am afraid that they really have sinister plan, and want to build new blueprint for lockdowns..

C40 is also driving the idea forward

C40, NREP to collaborate on 15-minute city pilots

And here is the Venus Projects "Circular Cities":

www.thevenusproject.com...

The Venus Project proposes a circular city plan that would utilize the most sophisticated available resources and construction techniques. Its geometrically elegant and efficient circular arrangement will be surrounded by parks and lovely gardens, which will be incorporated into the city design. All cities will be designed to operate with the minimum expenditure of energy using the cleanest technologies available, which will be in harmony with nature to obtain the highest possible standard of living for everyone.

The city is divided into radial sectors and circular belts. The circular scheme offers maximum efficiency, bringing each radial sector closer to the central dome. People traveling within the city could easily return to the same place from where they started without having to take the same route back like in most linear cities. Only one part of the city is designed and replicated eight times to form the entire city using far fewer resources than conventional methods.

edit on 7-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This venus project is good find .

Did you notice the connection with Zeitgeist movement and that Venus project ?

Peter Joseph

Joseph was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1979 and attended the University of North Carolina and The New School.[4] In 2009, he founded The Zeitgeist Movement, a self-described "sustainability advocacy organization". It was originally started as the "activist arm" of an organization called The Venus Project, launched by Jacque Fresco in 1994. In 2011, the two organizations separated.

I noticed this video talks also about Jacque Fresco , thought not really watched it, but look at 16:15 , a picture ...

What They Haven`t Told You About Desmond Daniel Amofah 'Etika' | Behind The Meltdown

The venus city and that picture in the video . Is the idea behind the city to look like some occult symbolism or what ?

edit on 7-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Re-read the Book of Revelations and keep all this in mind. Scary. Maitreya... scary. And how many are being deceived?
edit on 7-12-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join