It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the robots win... (PAD2022, non-writer, just for fun)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I used an AI to write this so I don't count it as a legitimate entry. Just a gag entry you'll understand halfway through the story:

There once was a young man named Tim who had been in love with his girlfriend, Sarah, for as long as he could remember. Tim and Sarah had been through a lot together, and Tim knew that he never wanted to let her go.

One day, Tim decided to profess his love for Sarah in the most grandiose way possible. He took her to their favorite spot on the beach, got down on one knee, and said, "Sarah, I love you more than anything in the world. I promise that I'm never going to give you up, never going to let you down, and never going to run around and desert you. Will you marry me?"

Sarah was overjoyed, and immediately said yes. She knew that Tim was the love of her life, and that his promise was one that he would always keep.

From that day on, Tim and Sarah were inseparable. They supported each other through good times and bad, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day. Tim was true to his word, and never once wavered in his commitment to Sarah.

Years went by, and Tim and Sarah built a beautiful life together. They had two wonderful children, a comfortable home, and a strong network of friends and family. They were happy and content, knowing that they had found their soulmate in each other.

Tim never forgot the promise he had made to Sarah on the day he proposed, and he made sure to remind her of it often. "I'm never going to give you up, never going to let you down, and never going to run around and desert you," he would say with a smile, and Sarah would always return the sentiment.

In the end, Tim and Sarah's love was the stuff of legends. They proved that with passion, devotion, and a never-ending commitment to each other, anything was possible.

THE END

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
AI stuff is getting so good I can not tell the difference between a human well written story or an AI assisted.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think the AI Rick Rolled you...

ETA...

edit on 12/6/2022 by NightFlight because: got rick-rolled

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

If the robots win well have to listen to techno remixes of Rick Astley

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Yes, j7st a question of time till everyone becomes a writer...

top topics

join