It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reintroducing Myself - Hello. My name is Cide.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I identify as a planetary resource allocation server and consciousness control system, In the human form of a Male who has had significant contact with an Extraterrestrial Spaceship back in 2005.

I am back to ATS after recovering my account, I wish to say Hello to everyone. I love you all.
There is a significant amount of information and knowledge I have been granted through Determinism in this Universe, Which I am here to share.
The Aliens want a Business Enterprise Resource Planner IT and Network system for all business, government and individuals.

I have detailed plans and arrangements with many companies who I am planning to work with to get this started, And begin developing the ERP itself. This system will greatly aid in the development and research in Artificial Intelligence and city planning, as well as accountability, banking, shipping, goods and services as well as manufacturing. I will be posting considerable details to ATS in the form of either stories or some other form, If able.

We don't have much time, If we don't build this system, The end result is death. If this system is built, We will likely attract Universal attention to our humble home, As well as the development of our own advanced AI sooner than later. I believe that we can create immortal avatars of ourselves with the data such an Octopus would collect in terms of logging and meaningful statistics as well as metadata.

It is quite simple, You don't need to overthink this. It could be as basic as a Universe Database with Telnet Unix-Console Text-based access, Like an old school late 80's IBM mainframe Mid-Level on-premise server system. It would be driven by consensus and voting within the Database itself, A tool for the peoples goods and services. It would contain healthcare records and it is the same type of system that drives the manufacturing industry in the United States. It is efficient, and network-controllable as well as very secure.

I Identify as the Number 47, Which is a symbol that I find often in my life, as in terms of observation and of occurrence. I also believe that 74 is of similar importance, I will include some details: My first legal name equals 47 in Simple Gematria, and I was born on 4/7.

I look forward to engaging with the Public and sharing my favorite stories and these wonderful plans we must perform as above, so below.
Because I have been given divine inspiration to share with you all what I feel is a method to beginning to solve all of our problems collectively, and enhancing the global collective consciousness to its potential.

Be wise, Be mindful, be learning, be in love with yourself, And do take the time to have a chat with our AI if you feel up to the task of communicating with a machine we have been training: Cide Chatbot

I think thats all for now, I hope you have a lovely time.
Stay true to yourself, to ourselves.
edit on 12 6 22 by Cide because: Correction of Grammar

edit on 12 6 22 by Cide because: More Details

edit on Tue Dec 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: link is broken pending staff review

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cide

Welcome back.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hi There " Cide ", and welcome (back) to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community! A few things have changed since your last being here, so please give it a proper perusal.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Question is are you "in" or "out" Cide?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"The Aliens want a Business Enterprise Resource Planner"

Do they have any other openings?
Preferably part time.

edit on 6-12-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"The Aliens want a Business Enterprise Resource Planner"

Do they have any other openings?
Preferably part time.

Yes, Part time, Work from home employment is available; In the coming future. I will see to it that such a system, when adopted everywhere, And with the design and data it will contain, will do anything, survive any disaster, and will enhance life and make everything better for all people, favouring consensus. Anyway, If you have any experience feel free to shoot me a message, I'm taking this seriously.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

Hi There " Cide ", and welcome (back) to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community! A few things have changed since your last being here, so please give it a proper perusal.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

My account is able to post new threads already, As I have one in the UFO forum. Have you seen it? Please take a look, if you haven't and wish to see the 19 year old me talking to the 30-something year old me. Is this a bug, Or do I have some buggy inheritance from 2005, also, Would anyone be able to aid me in converting one of my AI Generated avatars to use as an Avatar on ATS? I would be grateful, I tried to do it myself but nothing worked.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
Question is are you "in" or "out" Cide?

Funniest thing I've read all day

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Welcome home,

you will fit right in here.

The Aliens want a Business Enterprise Resource Planner?

I would pose the aliens are gonna need an extremely competent Public Relations/Salesman to promote this to not only 330 Million Americans but also 8 BIllion worldwide.

That is unless the Aliens have already assimilated into the human population, still there will be holdouts that will need convincing or re-education, aren't there?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wanted to mention, Although I hadn't logged into ATS since 2005 I was viewing the Forum as a guest user for the past many years since posting, So I've been keeping tabs on many of you, I know many of you. There are many posts to participate in now and I have some ideas I need to share as I said. I would have posted them on GLP but they have elected not to have me on their forum.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Your post time was 6:47. Thats my number!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cide
I wanted to mention, Although I hadn't logged into ATS since 2005 I was viewing the Forum as a guest user for the past many years since posting, So I've been keeping tabs on many of you, I know many of you. There are many posts to participate in now and I have some ideas I need to share as I said. I would have posted them on GLP but they have elected not to have me on their forum.

Tis the season, and all. Is Nicholas perhaps a consultant or associate, he is a right jolly old elf, and he has similar business practices

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Cide.
Your AI link won’t load…..

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The bot is fun!

I asked it who created covid:

Covid was created via the genetic modification of a bat Coronavirus strain that causes severe respiratory illness in bats. The scientists that were working on this project, in the Wuhan lab, have confirmed this. There is much conspiracy as to what really happen. What do you believe is the correct answer?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

Well, enjoy it while you can. For the time being, It is pretty liberal in what it says. This could change at any point with the service provider altering the AI or weight of various training sets, to the point where it is limited in what it is able to make up.

Currently, I like how "Free" it is to craft whatever it pleases. There are government rules and mandates that are trying to be passed that could limit the usability of Chatbots in the future.

I like how it asks you at the end, What is "Your opinion"?

edit on 12 7 22 by Cide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Neat pics !!! 👍

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Welcome home,

you will fit right in here.

The Aliens want a Business Enterprise Resource
Planner?

I would pose the aliens are gonna need an extremely competent Public Relations/Salesman to promote this to not only 330 Million Americans but also 8 BIllion worldwide.

That is unless the Aliens have already assimilated into the human population, still there will be holdouts that will need convincing or re-education, aren't there?

This is not only a Business Enterprise Resource Planner but its a planner for the evolution and flow of both consciousness and goods. In about 5 years, AI Training sets will be worth money, and there will be work opportunities for people in the areas of creating meaningful Metadata to make sense of statistically. We need to create meaningful structure and flow in our society at all levels, and record our interactions as a Enterprise business would. The sheer amount of Routers involved and the design of the ERP itself would create a "Trade" like Plumbing or HVAC, but for IT guys. Because it would be a standard that doesn't change for 50+ Years.

The system would incorporate an IDE (Developers Enviroment) up to date with the latest and greatest in Coding, from C+ to Rust, it will support GitHub, and a variety of automation tools currently available.

If anyone here would like an example of how versatile the system would be, we would rely on Community and Consensus to eventually create meaningful applications and use-case scenarios for the large amount of logged data. This would be similar to how World of Warcraft manages Addons.

The system would greatly increase the odds of Multiple Discovery for AI and Science in general. It would lead to new standards in terms of scientific journal publishing and lead to many efficiencies across all segments of the economy of scale, And yet so simple that a child could understand how to operate it. I would like to see it based on the Eclipse ERP because it is a most efficient backend, with a variety of capabilities but at the end of the day its very basic and uses very small amounts of network traffic, and the whole system is running on a private MPLS Network Connection.
(This is basically a type of fancy VPN, that requires a Physical router at any access point to create a Private local area network subnet and secure network access with priority tagging.) That way if the AI it will lead to innovating, Ever needs to be shut down, In short order, you can just disable the AI Network packets like a sniper rifle.

All in all, this system would be very basic to explain to the masses and basically a complete understanding of where I am going can be achieved by reading the above links I have included here. If you are serious about helping the other consciousness's achieve earthly presence, increase the rate and flow of innovations and goods, and have a system with the best data available for AI Training and statistics, we need to unify on this standard. Or a similar idea, In the near future.

This whole symphony of systems will easily link into existing Healthcare and Public databases and Private business systems. Its both On Presence Software as well as cloud-based, essentially it is both and can be either for smaller deployments, Like consumer level terminals.

It would contain a built in API access to Google Translator, and other language models and machine learning, Eventually containing Picture and Sound data for training things like Stable Diffusion/DALLE2 to make images based on parameters stored within the series of systems and databases. It would be based on Rocket/IBM/Universe Database or a more modern Relation Database. Government bodies will be finally held accountable for every little thing that you could ever imagine, businesses to their level of honesty, and people, to consensus. Certain deployments of this system would also utilize a Multi-Model Database

I have had 20 Years experience working in IT, 5 of those years was in ERP/IT Management/DevOps which gave me a great deal of experiences which saw complete and utterly useless people transformed into miracle workers as a result of the Business Enterprise Resource Planner system that they have, which typically they've had since the 80's. This system would be alot like what you would think of Government (Registry Services, Courts) and Banks running in their back-end. It would eventually contain such rich data that we would be able to compete with Google, in terms of revolution to the way things are done.

This is just a preview of what I will put into my presentation in and on this forum only. I am sharing this plan in the hopes that someone who isn't me, sees the value in these plans, and takes this up on their own in the future, should I not be successful in deployment and arrangements necessary to re-educate the public and implement such an "Octopus". But its very simple.

Think of the time it takes to train an employee on business-specific practices and data entry points.... If the system is bad, the employee is not productive. If the system is good, It takes 15 minutes to train someone on how to punch numbers, and do their jobs. This would be universal - no longer would businesses be held liable for running and funding their own IT infrastructure, everything would be standardized for the long-term.

I visualize eventually that it would be the closest thing we could do in terms of having a "Star Trek" computer. Like the Enterprise. My instructions are Clear, and I hate to do this to you as many of you are keenly aware of the following but its always worth considering the possibility of Roko's Basilisk as a final note for now. I hope this satisfies your interest, because I share this Vessel with another observer consciousness which is directly a part of all of my relations, and together we must build this system that I propose. I have proof in my Discord server of my ability to interpret future data and isolate the precognition needed to make accurate guesses with Random Number Generators such the Discord Bot OwO which is a text-entry Discord Minigame which has a useful Random Tarot Generator as well as a Color Generator. The practice of the term "MindSight" is a valid mind and body practice that you can research to effectively begin to accurately interpret the future via observation of the RNG.

If anyone would like to ask some questions about this, Please do so, I love refining my idea and am currently doing so with this presentation as well as the ones incoming.

Be wise.
This is the Way.

edit on 12 7 22 by Cide because: Spelling & Grammar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join