It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC: A Symbol of What is Wrong with Democrats

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am not a fan of AOC, Biden and I wonder about Trump. I try to separate as to what is written about Trump but he continues to do stupid stuff like his dinner at Maralago with Kayne West and the other guy. Dumb. So lets move on to AOC. Regardless of what is written here she should have been offered $175,000 a year starting job on Wall Street as they would chase her down the street to hire her. Why? Because shes decent looking, female and a minority. Wall street would kill to hire her.

So just why didn't that take place as recruiters go on campus before graduation. So just where are her IQ records? I wrote on this site years ago that possibly she didn't take her tests. I am a graduate engineer and hold an MBA from a top 50 MBA ranked program globally. I studied in Hong Kong and China. I have taken Macro and Micro Economics until I am blue in the face and I also understand Statistics, Regression Analysis and I taught Statistical Process Control in Industry.

I know what she should know but what comes from her doesn't add up when she speaks. Yes, USA something is amiss here.

So here comes this article.

The AOC Test

AOC has done an excellent job at marketing herself as a progressive, as the champion of workers everywhere. She often says or tweets the right thing. But when it comes time to actually vote, she wavers. For example, when she first entered office, she vowed not to vote for Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House – yet AOC promptly voted for Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. AOC vowed not to keep sending unconditional aid to Israel – yet AOC promptly voted to send more aid to Israel. Famously, she wore a “Tax the Rich” dress to the Met Gala. The irony behind the fact that she was wearing a custom dress to the Met Gala was jarring. The Republicans, who sense an opening, and are posturing (i.e., Rubio with his tweet) are a formidable threat to Democrats hoping to reclaim working-class trust. For one, Republicans dispense with all the woke nonsense, which Democrats have constructed their entire worldview around. Why that’s a problem for Democrats is that the woke worldview is very much an outgrowth of discrete academic curriculums and is accordingly a staple of the professional-managerial class – not the working class. The HR departments around the country espousing the woke worldview are in elite universities, left-leaning think tanks, and corporations. Not working-class establishments. I don’t think DEI initiatives or racial commemoration months are a big priority with working-class cats, like, say, the railroad workers who are currently fighting for increased sick leave. And second, the working class is wary of the left’s open-border talk. The working-class values protectionist trade policies – which have come to be more closely associated with the GOP. Open borders threaten the working class’s job security. At least, that’s what many believe. The political calculus remains the same: people will vote in their economic interests roughly every time.

Has anyone noticed they are trying to bring back the narrative back to center. I also wonder about her wanting to defund ICE. Should the DHS be looking into possible ties to the bad guys?

edit on 6-12-2022 by Waterglass because: remove

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
AOC votes how she is told to vote.

I've often wondered about her so called "education". She had a double major in international relations and economics and graduated cum laude, but worked as a bartender ?
Then, she pops up as a "driving force" in Progressive politics.

Ghosts of Obama.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Where is anyone's IQ records these days? Is this something common that we should expect from people?

Boston University has confirmed that she graduated cum laude (GPA above 3.5) with majors in International Relations and Economics. She has an asteroid named after her for her prowess in microbiology in high school.

She may not be the poster child of common sense, but to say she isn't intelligent is just ignorant.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Democrats have become the party of big business and Wallstreet? And their only getting by because the working class have a distant memory of when the Democrats use to stand up to "the man" and have not yet come to terms with the fact that the Democrat Party is now working for "the man".

Mind = Blown

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
She had a double major in international relations and economics and graduated cum laude, but worked as a bartender ?

It's a pretty common job to work your way through college. Most of my bartenders were college students when I owned one. Sadly, college degrees don't mean much in the way of getting a good job anymore. Full-time bartending in a busy city pays better than a lot of jobs she could have got with those degrees. Now she has a better paying job.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Know anything about the "Justice Democrats"?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Come on, you should know how this works.

"I'm not voting for Pelosi"
"Would you like to be on a committee?"
"Wow, yes!"
"Would you like an office out of the basement?"
"That would be great!"
"Would you like a great staff?"
"That too!"
"Then you will vote for and who we tell you to, otherwise you'll be in a broom closet and have dumb and dumber for a staff."

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah, but I don't know what that has to do with her intelligence.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yeah, but I don't know what that has to do with her intelligence.

her smarts mean very little when she is controlled by others. But you knew that.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Boston University has confirmed that she graduated cum laude

A "feel good" participation gift ?
And the major ?
"Basket weaving" ?

Please provide more information .
edit on 12/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

her smarts mean very little when she is controlled by others. But you knew that.

K? I'm responding to the OP and the guy after him questioning her intelligence.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

K? I'm responding to the OP and the guy after him questioning her intelligence.

Her intelligence isn't a factor at all. She is a puppet and does the bidding of the JD.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

At least the Dembs seem able to put together a platform to win elecions.

Perhaps the GOP should cut themselves loose from the asinine Qanon conspiracies and craft a political strategy that appeals to a broader spectrum of voters beside the far right. Uniting the party might be a good start.
edit on 6-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

well that's certainly true, but i can think of about dozen maybe more that are far more the problem.
now don't get me wrong, some of their ideas are pretty good. but voting for some of the stuff they vote for on party lines is bulls@@

just a start,

idoit chuck schumer
help i've pandered and can't get up nancy pelosi
the election denier hakeem jeffries,
schiff for brains
rolly polly nader
maxine waters
dianne fienstien
pocahontas warren
vladimir sanders
the rest of the squad,
omar
tlaib
pressley

here is a list that shows 100.

Caucus Members

i also think that any one that's been there longer than 12 years, should go. that's not for the people by the people, that's at best is maybe, for a few people by a few people.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Government is reluctant to investigate politicians who were elected by U.S. citizens, because U.S. citizens own the government.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Where is anyone's IQ records these days? Is this something common that we should expect from people?

Boston University has confirmed that she graduated cum laude (GPA above 3.5) with majors in International Relations and Economics. She has an asteroid named after her for her prowess in microbiology in high school.

She may not be the poster child of common sense, but to say she isn't intelligent is just ignorant.

Is College really a measure of Intelligence though ? Or is College a measure of how well you conform to the educational system ? Explain to me why is it that so many 'cum laude ' College students seem so ...well stupid ?

So many College students I've met have the most Vacant expressions with a complete lack of Common sense , They place so much faith in their College Degrees and that Piece of paper and what their Professors filled their mind with that They themselves have nothing going on up there.

AOC is a fully grown adult who seems as though she would die if she stubbed her toe .

edit on 6-12-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She auditioned to play the role of congressman for a super-pac.

She got the job because she's a young attractive Hispanic woman. They signed her up, put a bow on her head and made sure she won.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am not a fan of AOC, Biden and I wonder about Trump. I try to separate as to what is written about Trump but he continues to do stupid stuff like his dinner at Maralago with Kayne West and the other guy. Dumb. So lets move on to AOC. Regardless of what is written here she should have been offered $175,000 a year starting job on Wall Street as they would chase her down the street to hire her. Why? Because shes decent looking, female and a minority. Wall street would kill to hire her.

So just why didn't that take place as recruiters go on campus before graduation. So just where are her IQ records? I wrote on this site years ago that possibly she didn't take her tests. I am a graduate engineer and hold an MBA from a top 50 MBA ranked program globally. I studied in Hong Kong and China. I have taken Macro and Micro Economics until I am blue in the face and I also understand Statistics, Regression Analysis and I taught Statistical Process Control in Industry.

I know what she should know but what comes from her doesn't add up when she speaks. Yes, USA something is amiss here.

So here comes this article.

The AOC Test

AOC has done an excellent job at marketing herself as a progressive, as the champion of workers everywhere. She often says or tweets the right thing. But when it comes time to actually vote, she wavers. For example, when she first entered office, she vowed not to vote for Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House – yet AOC promptly voted for Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. AOC vowed not to keep sending unconditional aid to Israel – yet AOC promptly voted to send more aid to Israel. Famously, she wore a “Tax the Rich” dress to the Met Gala. The irony behind the fact that she was wearing a custom dress to the Met Gala was jarring. The Republicans, who sense an opening, and are posturing (i.e., Rubio with his tweet) are a formidable threat to Democrats hoping to reclaim working-class trust. For one, Republicans dispense with all the woke nonsense, which Democrats have constructed their entire worldview around. Why that’s a problem for Democrats is that the woke worldview is very much an outgrowth of discrete academic curriculums and is accordingly a staple of the professional-managerial class – not the working class. The HR departments around the country espousing the woke worldview are in elite universities, left-leaning think tanks, and corporations. Not working-class establishments. I don’t think DEI initiatives or racial commemoration months are a big priority with working-class cats, like, say, the railroad workers who are currently fighting for increased sick leave. And second, the working class is wary of the left’s open-border talk. The working-class values protectionist trade policies – which have come to be more closely associated with the GOP. Open borders threaten the working class’s job security. At least, that’s what many believe. The political calculus remains the same: people will vote in their economic interests roughly every time.

Has anyone noticed they are trying to bring back the narrative back to center. I also wonder about her wanting to defund ICE. Should the DHS be looking into possible ties to the bad guys?

Because shes decent looking, female and a minority.

Central Casting, Literally.

Worth remembering, she answered a casting call for the job, literally. As she described it, "I was like literally a bartender..." IIRC it was her brother who suggested she go. She's been cast in the role, what she says isn't germane to her at all.

One could say that about all politicos and not be wrong, but in her case she reads a script day in and day about because she answered an open casting call, not because she knows a thing. If you watch her, everything is fake, contrived, and planned. There's a doc around somewhere with her talking about it.

If you want to put on the tin foil hat, you could ask if she was created for it, and didn't answer the call, but was directed there to complete the mission, hence the strange disjointed background. She's a NY Rep, why the high profile from day one?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you set out to write a character in a TV show who was supposed to be a caricature of the average, uninformed liberal, AOC is what you'd come up with.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well she just screwed over a few hundred thousand railroad workers so theirs that. Funny her Twitter account has gone dark after her anti union vote...

The woman is bought and paid for by George Soros and company. They saw she was of weak moral fiber and corruptible much like 99.99% of all politicians. Now she is a pro-war statist who will tell you one thing then vote the exact opposite.

The worst part is people continue to worship her like some sort of political superstar who actually gives a **** about them. It's rather sad to watch an entire group of people get pissed on then told it's raining only to beg for more...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join