It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bmw got when they mated a beaver with a block of steel!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Pontiacs are cool. I would love a Chev el Camino, sweet looking Ute.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: robsmith
I have a blacked out 1972 Pontiac Grand prix ..... I love old Pontiacs

`91 Firebird and `03 Grand Prix GTP supercharged here, long live the forgotten!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
BMW owners support the 4th Reich, Fascism and are to stupid to know it. Just look at ole Adolf and then take a gander at the grill of every BMW since. Symbolism.

You must hate Volkswagen owners, as well.

Alongside MB, Audi, etc.

Oh, and Bosch.

BMW made engines for the Luftwaffe, however. Which is why the “logo” you referenced, known as a “Roundel” is actually a spinning propeller.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Oh, the Jaguar F-PACE SVR is a fantastic choice! It's great to hear that you're excited about getting it as your next car. The F-PACE SVR is indeed a beast with its impressive acceleration, going from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.8 seconds. That kind of speed is quite impressive for an SUV.

It's also nice to know that you're currently enjoying your Jaguar XE and looking forward to upgrading soon. The F-PACE SVR will surely offer a whole new level of performance and driving experience. Jaguars are known for their sleek designs and powerful performance, and the SVR is no exception.

As for the BMW you mentioned, I think BMW x3 and x5 are game changers cars. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to car designs. Beauty is subjective, and people have different preferences. It's totally okay if you find the BMW's design not to your liking. The most important thing is that you are excited about your future Jaguar F-PACE SVR, and it sounds like a thrilling choice! Enjoy the ride when you get it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join