It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gamers thread: Show us your posted gameplay here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The reality of XEN

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Idk how you guys can play online games on pc, all those damn modders.

All the off radar and god mode morons on RDO just make my blood boil… don’t think I could even deal with idiots actually using mod scripts.

In GTA online one could suspend the game in the task manager for 10 seconds and it would put you in alone in a public session.

edit on 6-12-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Idk how you guys can play online games on pc, all those damn modders.

All the off radar and god mode morons on RDO just make my blood boil… don’t think I could even deal with idiots actually using mod scripts.

In GTA online one could suspend the game in the task manager for 10 seconds and it would put you in alone in a public session.

Hey , I can play GTA I online on high without too many frame drops .
Does that count ?

edit on 12/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah that counts , good thing about GTA is that because the game is relatively old it runs perfect on most systems.

i can run it on 4k without any issues.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Apparently you can get into a solo lobby in RDO (and probably in GTO) on PS by changing your MTU settings to 800. A lot of people do it when there running wagons.

Personally though, I think it defeats the purpose. I wouldn’t even bother running a wagon if I didn’t think there was a chance someone was gonna try steal it. If they’re fighting dirty with off radar or god mode, I just change sessions… no big deal.

I did get booted the other day though, no idea how they can do that on console, but apparently they can… my internet was down for 12 hours!

It’s so much worse than using glitches because they can’t win a clean fight. People should go to jail for messing with your internet connection like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

*“Dead Space is a classic that changed how horror games were perceived when it was released,” says Lead Senior Experience Designer Christian Cimon, “so it made sense to revive that game and share it with a whole new generation. But the game came out 15 years ago, when accessibility features were less common. Things like subtitles, menu narration, control-remapping, and the like are pretty much expected now, so we wanted to make sure the remake aligns with today’s highest standards.”

Of course, Motive being Motive, meeting expectations is just a starting point, so this new Dead Space sets out to build on standards in some key ways.
edit on 2-3-2023 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Breathing new life into an older title.

DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil in 4k Ultra High Definition

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anyone here play through these levels? Which series is your favorite?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join