It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RiP Kirstie Alley

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
That was unexpected.... I had no idea that she had cancer

Loved her in "look who's talking"

RIP

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

How so? with it happening all over the world is it wrong to suggest that it could have been? You are way too protective over the somewhat fatal MRNA Injection.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Rip Kristie. The first movie I thought of was Village of The Damned by Carpenter. Some mean little monsters/kids. www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont get sad over celebrity deaths.
But Kirstie Alley tried to bring a lot of attention to the BS happening in Hollywood and our govt. She was not one of them. I followed her on Twitter and she was not a woke celebrity...at all. For example.....YT video

Sad for those who were close to her!
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Loved her in Cheers and had the hots for her in North and South. Such stunningly beautiful eyes.

RIP Miss Alley x

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman
a reply to: LordAhriman

How so? with it happening all over the world is it wrong to suggest that it could have been? You are way too protective over the somewhat fatal MRNA Injection.

It’s not about right and wrong, it’s about having a little class and not using a woman’s death as your soap box. Save that the appropriate thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I really hate S+Fing these threads…

My past is a real LaBrea Tar Pit with all the fossils still fresh!!

Saavik was a great character and wished we could have seen more of her!!

RIP, Kirsty Ally!!

(hugs)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was skeptical when she replaced Shelly Long, but was ultimately pleased with her character, Rebecca Howe.

Then ST2: WRATH OF KHAN (so hot with those pointy Saavik ears)...
SUMMER SCHOOL... LOOK WHO'S TALKING... she was such a talent.

From what I understand, she was a good person. We have lost a lot of stars this year, not even a week after Christie McVie passed. It has been a sad week for Boomers and Gen-X-ers.

Rest In Peace, Ms. Alley.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Very strange that she didn't get the screenings. She was into Scientology and maybe they don't like normal medicine. But that makes three who died from colon cancer . Two young black actors and her. Maybe there's more. Now maybe the vaxx has somehting to do with it. Will turbo cancer become a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join