It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With three viruses surging in New Mexico, COVID surveillance is stalled and contracting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Three New Mexico counties – McKinley, Valencia and San Juan – have high community levels of COVID-19. That’s according to the latest CDC data accounting for hospitalization and case rates. But in terms of just the spread of the virus, all but one of New Mexico’s counties are bright red on the CDC map, showing the highest levels of transmission. KUNM’s Jered Ebenreck has this report.

Just as cases of COVID continue to rise, the state’s surveillance tools for tracking the virus appear to be contracting or stalled.

Curative PCR test sites around the state and nationwide, like the one at Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque, will close by the end of December.

With three viruses surging in New Mexico, COVID surveillance is stalled and contracting

Yikes. Ramping up the fear again.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
More Holiday Gloom and Fear Mongering ☠️

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More Holiday Gloom and Fear Mongering ☠️

Mass psychosis. Some continue to remain under its spell.

We will be pushed to a point where we either submit or resist.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was at a group luncheon today. 50% of the people at our large table had COVID within the last 30 days. None of us had it bad enough to go to the hospital.

Recovery rates were from 48 hours to 5 days. With no one reporting horrible symptoms. Half the COVID "survivors" were in their 80's, 1/4 in their 70's and 1/4 in their late 60's. The worst symptom was a fever for 24 hours and a sore throat.

The COVID making the rounds now is basically a mild flu/cold.

Certainly nothing to fear monger over.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Quick do whatever the gubment says and don't ask questions !!!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Isn’t NM one of the poorest states in the union, and Biden pretty much capped oil exploration and drilling of new oil wells in the SE of that state? That Governor is one of the most condescending people I’ve ever watched on the junk box. Puts Gretchen to shame. Anyways I bet she’s working an angle to get more federal money.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Quick do whatever the gubment says and don't ask questions !!!

That's right! Submit, obey, acquiesce, comply OR ELSE.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Isn’t NM one of the poorest states in the union, and Biden pretty much capped oil exploration and drilling of new oil wells in the SE of that state? That Governor is one of the most condescending people I’ve ever watched on the junk box. Puts Gretchen to shame. Anyways I bet she’s working an angle to get more federal money.

Yes and it was rated the most authoritarian relating to the orwellian convid mandates!

Some towns actually had CURFEWS in effect enforced by law enforcement!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

I just looked her back up, I can’t believe she won another 4 years!!. What is wrong with people out there, I guess they like lockdowns and jabs.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
True. We traveled through there in February 2021 on our way West. It was like entering another world. I had to get my temperature taken by an armed security guard just to go into the grocery store. We stayed one night and left the state.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

NM is a very poor state, and from what I saw in my 7 years living there education is pretty bad even by our terrible US standards. It does not surprise me the transmission rates would be up...nor would it surprise me that's it could just be propaganda to scare people. Hell it could honestly be both out there...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I want to know what the other 3 viruses are.
Are they mentioned in the article and I missed them?
Does anyone know which three they are?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It is, unfortunately, one of the poorest states. It's also one of the most beautiful. If it wasn't struggling so much economically, I'd have moved there years ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ah yes….New Mexico……with the addition of lingering nuclear fallout radiation from A-Bomb tests done decades ago……..having high community levels of Covid-19 is probably a given.

That just means……

👽

new topics

top topics

join