It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Lotus Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are you watching it?
Are you hooked by it?

I am.

...and so is my entire extended family.

We are all coming up with and sharing our own theories as to who among the show's characters ultimately end up dead...and what will happen next with the individual character story lines.

6 of 9 episodes have already aired...and the season is quickly heading towards what promises to be a great conclusion in a couple of weeks.

So, I'm looking for theories, clues, food for thought, trivia...but definitely not spoilers...

...and I thought that 'here' might be a great place to share them...assuming others here are as engrossed and intrigued by this show as we are.
Let's see if we can figure this thing out together.

Any interest ATS?
edit on 0AMDecCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a result of this thread...I looked up The White Lotus (because I'd never heard of it) and it's on my to check out list now!

So...I'll be letting you know what I think...just not today!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Check out season 2.
Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
oh- it's a TV show!

For a moment I thought I might be interested... isn't there an entire forum for you TV people to drool about your boob-toob?

not intentionally being rude, it just sort of happens this time of year, every year.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
YES! We LOVE it! We got hooked right away on Season 1. Just the intros (visual and music) immediately tell you it's something special! I'm not sure if you're aware but the image that shows during each actor's credit is supposed to be tied into the show itself. ie...Portia is the lamb..probably sacrificial lamb. Also, I noticed on the last episode when Tonya got up out of bed she fumbled around and picked up an apple with a bite out of it on her nightstand which people think is supposed to represent Eve and the apple of knowledge foreshadowing that she is going to become aware. There's so many Easter eggs.
I don't want to say much because I'm sure there are a lot of people who haven't watched either season and I'd hate to give anything away!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyAbout
YES! We LOVE it! We got hooked right away on Season 1. Just the intros (visual and music) immediately tell you it's something special! I'm not sure if you're aware but the image that shows during each actor's credit is supposed to be tied into the show itself. ie...Portia is the lamb..probably sacrificial lamb. Also, I noticed on the last episode when Tonya got up out of bed she fumbled around and picked up an apple with a bite out of it on her nightstand which people think is supposed to represent Eve and the apple of knowledge foreshadowing that she is going to become aware. There's so many Easter eggs.
I don't want to say much because I'm sure there are a lot of people who haven't watched either season and I'd hate to give anything away!

Great little clues. Thank you.
The Madame Butterfly reference is likely an important one.

top topics

join