It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower exec reveals origin of Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Except its all speculation with no actual proof provided by Huff. Note I am not saying that the virus did occur naturally or didn't get leaked from some place. What is actually doing is giving his theories and theories aren't proof.

A whistleblower formerly of EcoHealth Alliance claims he saw the potential for a lab leak out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology as early as 2016.

Scientist Andrew Huff worked from 2015 to 2016 as the vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. taxpayer-funded nonprofit group that collaborated with the Chinese laboratory on bat virus research ahead of the COVID-19 outbreak. The National Institutes of Health stopped funding the group's branch in Wuhan for continued "non-compliance."

Huff alleges that the virus was genetically engineered at the Wuhan lab, a realization he came to after reviewing a funding proposal on the project and finding the project involved gain-of-function research. The Department of Health and Human Services defines gain of function as research “that improves the ability of a pathogen to cause disease" to "enable assessment of the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents." It warns these studies “may entail biosafety and biosecurity risks.”

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That study happened back in 2015.

In 2015, an international team including two scientists from the institute published successful research on whether a bat coronavirus could be made to infect a human cell line (HeLa). The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.

en.wikipedia.org...

In an article published in Nature Medicine on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells — proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.

Although almost all coronaviruses isolated from bats have not been able to bind to the key human receptor, SHC014 is not the first that can do so. In 2013, researchers reported this ability for the first time in a different coronavirus isolated from the same bat population.

The findings reinforce suspicions that bat coronaviruses capable of directly infecting humans (rather than first needing to evolve in an intermediate animal host) may be more common than previously thought, the researchers say.

But other virologists question whether the information gleaned from the experiment justifies the potential risk. Although the extent of any risk is difficult to assess, Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, points out that the researchers have created a novel virus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells. “If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,” he says.

www.nature.com...

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I don't believe the 'truth' coming out that's painting all government officials in a bad light is accidental; it's the perfect excuse to get the general population onboard with ridding itself of the old guard and installing WEF leaders.
a reply to: nugget1

Oh, that is just great. So, you are trying to tell me we cannot rid ourselves of “the horrible”, without cursing ourselves with the “Really, Terrible, Scary, Horrible”. We are so screwed.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Except its all speculation with no actual proof provided by Huff. Note I am not saying that the virus did occur naturally or didn't get leaked from some place. What is actually doing is giving his theories and theories aren't proof.

A whistleblower formerly of EcoHealth Alliance claims he saw the potential for a lab leak out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology as early as 2016.

Scientist Andrew Huff worked from 2015 to 2016 as the vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. taxpayer-funded nonprofit group that collaborated with the Chinese laboratory on bat virus research ahead of the COVID-19 outbreak. The National Institutes of Health stopped funding the group's branch in Wuhan for continued "non-compliance."

Huff alleges that the virus was genetically engineered at the Wuhan lab, a realization he came to after reviewing a funding proposal on the project and finding the project involved gain-of-function research. The Department of Health and Human Services defines gain of function as research “that improves the ability of a pathogen to cause disease" to "enable assessment of the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents." It warns these studies “may entail biosafety and biosecurity risks.”

www.msn.com...

Without seeing video footage of a Wuhan lab technician draining blood from a bat corpse into a bowl, dipping their hands in it for a quick wash before shaking hands with the postal service worker delivering the morning paper and trading them the dead bat as payment for services, I suppose "proof" isn't coming.

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In a natural sense of more to come……

As the climate change/global warming (which I think is cyclical as long as the earth has been around) is going on in the colder regions of the planet were even permafrost is starting to warm up…..along with accelerating melting of glaciers….and icy mountain tops…I suspect mother nature’s ancient viruses are or will be coming back to life.

Jus a thought

👽
edit on 5-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
In a natural sense of more to come……

As the climate change/global warming (which I think is cyclical as long as the earth has been around) is going on in the colder regions of the planet were even permafrost is starting to warm up…..along with accelerating melting of glaciers….and icy mountain tops…I suspect mother nature’s ancient viruses are or will be coming back to life.

Jus a thought

👽

If you believe in the 'science' of climate change catastrophy then yes everything will melt and viruses can be unleashed... Then we will need further lockdowns and a range of cheap masks to be able to battle them. And plenty of safe and effective vaccines!

Just as a precaution. The climate change ideology is as credible as the transgender ideology.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The timeline would finger Huff as the culprit who authorized the experiments in 2014 (or at least did not say anything against work contrary to an existing international moratorium against GoF work at the time).

Also, the timing of this book is also somewhat suspicious, coming out three years after the alleged lab leak, and eight years after he allegedly was involved in setting up the GoF work.

I would have expected him to mention it in 2020, if he had such concerns about the alleged GoF work on coronaviruses in bats in 2014.

edit on 5/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on Mon Dec 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Stuff escapes from labs from time to time. Who is responsible for this, the ones funding and coordinating the research or the lab it escaped from is my question. They obscure the money trail on these things like this to cover their butts quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Andrew Huff didn't kill himself.

You heard it here first.

No need to kill him really. Most of the sheeple public will either never hear about this thanks to the complicit media, or they'll hear it and react with a stern "Oh, wow."

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
NIH was directed to stop funding this kind of research because it's too dangerous. Fauci and everyone else involved in violating that policy needs to be charged.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
NIH was directed to stop funding this kind of research because it's too dangerous. Fauci and everyone else involved in violating that policy needs to be charged.

Indicted

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

I don't believe the 'truth' coming out that's painting all government officials in a bad light is accidental; it's the perfect excuse to get the general population onboard with ridding itself of the old guard and installing WEF leaders.
a reply to: nugget1

Oh, that is just great. So, you are trying to tell me we cannot rid ourselves of “the horrible”, without cursing ourselves with the “Really, Terrible, Scary, Horrible”. We are so screwed.

Those are just my personal conclusions after watching this show for many decades. Whenever the media and government official try extra hard to get people to believe something I start looking at what they're really up to.

The 'horrible' has always been with us, and always will be. History is full of examples of how horrible and corrupt are nothing new; we just have a greater ability to share information in a more timely manner.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the mission was a success, and all goals have been accomplished. So what we have here is a "my bad" from the government. Isn't that good enough?

US government has a plethora of "my bad" moments to which they cover up.

How a WWII Disaster—and Cover-up—Led to a Cancer Treatment Breakthrough

↑ This was a war crime that has just been excused over time, considering mustard gas was banned in any capacity.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones had him on the show:

www.redvoicemedia.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Alex Jones had him on the show:

www.redvoicemedia.com...

This literally sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

Andrew Huff comes off as honest and believable while someone like Fauci always sounds like they're lying their a# off.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So, basically, this guy wants us to believe that this was an accident and not something that was planned all along?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Dr. Andrew Huff once worked as the vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, an NGO involved in funneling US taxpayer dollars to bioresearch projects around the world. One of them, which was conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), was the origin of Covid-19 pandemic

Huff was also involved in assessing a 2014 funding proposal for gain-of-function research at the WIV. The work was funded through EcoHealth Alliance by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Gain-of-function is the modification of pathogens to enhance them in various potential ways, including transmissibility.

“EcoHealth Alliance … was responsible for the development of the agent SARS-CoV-2 during my employment at the organization,” Huff alleged. He believes that the virus was created at the Wuhan lab with technologies it received from the US and accidentally leaked into the general population.

Source 1
Source 2

Andrew Huff, the former Vice President of EcoHealth Alliance, has come out with information regarding the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic. According to Andrew, EcoHealth Alliance and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) were directly involved with assisting the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in the development of Covid-19 and its modification through gain-of-function research, potentially as part of some kind of government intelligence operation to study the capability of foreign biolabs. Unfortunately, the WIV massively screwed up by accidentally leaking the virus into the general population, prompting a wave of accusations, blame, and coverups.

It will be interesting to see what comes of Andrew Huff's information, if anything. China at the very least, and potentially the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance, should be held accountable for their involvement with causing a global pandemic which killed millions, threw the world into disarray, and caused economic turmoil which we are still attempting to recover from.

May 8, 2023

Without conducting ANY INVESTIGATION, Joe Biden's Administration has quietly resumed sending millions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to EcoHealth Alliance, a "Non-Profit" at the center of Covid-19's release from the Wuhan, China laboratory.

Source Article: nybreaking.com...

The Trump Administration WISELY stopped funding this experiment focused organization.

But the BIDEN Admin has blindly begun refunding EcoHealth, just like they resumed sending Taxpayer dollars directly to the Wuhan China Laboratory, right after Biden took office, while Covid-19 was ravaging and killing millions of people, all over the world!

-Worst U.S. President Ever!-

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well this just gives it away don' it...😁

what they say "they won't" they probably "will" 😁

Under the terms of the grant, the organization will receive $2.3 million funded by U.S. taxpayers evenly spread over the next four years to work on “bat-origin coronaviruses.”

However, EcoHealth has agreed not to outsource work to China, collect new virus samples from the wild, or conduct “gain of function” research — deliberately altering viruses to make them more contagious or deadly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join