It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intervax sex. Yay or Nay?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hooking up with your favorite covidiot/ or vaccidiot ? Not so fast!

Here's the advice from your besties at Trojan Condoms:

In addition to wearing a condom, the CDC recommends these precautions that apply to dating or hooking up in the pandemic:

*Getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

*Limiting your sex partners to folks who are fully vaccinated.

*Wearing a face mask to help reduce the spread of droplets that can transmit the novel coronavirus.

*Avoiding rimming: The virus has also been found in feces of some patients diagnosed with COVID-19.

*Washing your hands (or your whole body) before and after sex for at least 20 seconds.

I guess they could rim their partners with 2 or 3 masks since they are already wearing one for kissing and intercourse. And yes, this article may have been written during full-blown pandemic times but the cringe is still very much current.

Don't get me wrong, I agree 100%. Vax status should always be taken into consideration for sexual practices but....not necessarily in the context above.

So. What happens when Partner 1 is Vaxed and Partner 2 isn't? Is vax shedding a concern? Is it a problem for dating or hooking up? Is intervax sex essentially suicide? (joke?) Is it necrophilia (joke?)

I personally would not have any physical contact with any jabbed person but that is just me.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Lets just live among the moneys in the zoo.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
and there i was thinking the only ones with issues at this point was the MSM group.. (men who have sex with men)

if people don't wear masks in shops or toilets if all screens are down the idea of buying masks for sex would be more a fetish now than a precaution..

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

haven't we seen where the monkey thing gets us?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Isawsomething
I don't want to sit In the same car as a jabbed person ...let alone have sex 🥴

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
yeah look, if you are kissing a vaxxed person, or exchanging bodily fluids, then good chance you will get some of their dna in you.

If the spike is actually reuptaked via liver enzymes and cells and reconverted back from rna into dna, then good chances i guess, you will get the new genes expressing too.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yet another theme "predicted" ( stated as planned ) by hollywood.

Songbird trailer
youtu.be...
2:09

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Are there really still people playing these stupid covid games?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

What pandemic?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I don't make a distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated people nor will I be compulsed to. This isn't a game for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't care what others choose to do regarding their personal choice in getting that shot. As long as it is not forced on me, their freedom is equal to my freedom. I'm not afraid of living. Life is about taking risks for a bigger reward, and I won't play scared because someone else doesn't have the balls to look reality in the eye.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

If shedding is real (and it looks to be), then it will be forced on you; you just won't know it.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

I don't make a distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated people nor will I be compulsed to. This isn't a game for me.

I like the fact it isn't a game for you...but for everyone pushing, mandating, etc...the vaccine...it's very much a game and you're just another piece in that game!

Edit:

*Washing your hands (or your whole body) before and after sex for at least 20 seconds.

This kind of ruins it for me anyway...

edit on 5-12-2022 by jerryznv because: Random

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Then why worry about it? I can dress up or be a hermit. I choose to move forward without worrying about "what if?" I have taken a personal stance against it already and have let my body do it's job. Shutting down and dividing further amongst the nation plays into the hands of those doing the manipulation. I choose to lead by example by resisting and ignoring the indoctrination and fear tactics. I'm not willing to sacrifice my integrity to fit in with everyone.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
I don't want to sit In the same car as a jabbed person ...let alone have sex 🥴

Get jabbed by a jabbee.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

the only way we move forward as a society is to reclaim the plurality and shared values they've stolen in the process of dividing us up through the culture, net zero or covid zero wars..

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

*Avoiding rimming: The virus has also been found in feces of some patients diagnosed with COVID-19.

It is my constitutional Right To RIM whom ever I please !

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Lets just live among the moneys in the zoo.

Poop fight!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isawsomething
Hooking up with your favorite covidiot/ or vaccidiot ? Not so fast!

I personally would not have any physical contact with any jabbed person but that is just me.

I agree with this, until more is known.

Also cringe is that BC's chief health officer recommended glory holes at the beginning of the pandemic which was brought to my attention by my then teen son. It was hilarious but a huge warning sign for me that these people in power are taking the piss.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mind bleach needed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join