It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Default You Always Will Be A Prisoner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have Freedom. You tell them they need Law and Order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a Government. Give them Freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are Free persons. Then give them money to earn, count and spend and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.” - Alexander Warbucks

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So...you understand that the real "prisoners"...are the handlers. Rid the handlers, let the people be free.

No handlers, no issues. The world is all issues.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

Amen!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeeh thats how they been doing it . That quote should be taught in every school, untill the trick would not work anymore.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Never thought it that way actually, interesting way to see this.

It would indeed be shortcut if rid them .

We might need few super heros from Marvel studios to save the World.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Truth be known K? The more people understand that....we can become the handlers ( but also ....we become those we rid ourselves of!)

Metaphor comparison: "Child is Father to the Man".

Handlers or handled? One isn't much different...

edit on 12223931America/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2022 09:42:39 -060042202200000039 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What if I use my 3D printer to get a suitcase of faces?
Or just a screen?
It's not auch a different thing from renting an appartment now.
11 things you need
In fact it makes it more convenient.
The issue is nowhere in the world do you have a gov that has its peep's trust.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have Freedom. You tell them they need Law and Order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a Government. Give them Freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are Free persons. Then give them money to earn, count and spend and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.” - Alexander Warbucks

Ooooooh nice and a mystery

Unfortunately, we have no other work from him to learn more about his thoughts. Alexander Warbucks left us with one piece of work that is ground-shaking. And that was his intention. He wanted to shake things up and make people think for themselves.

Warbucks

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Can we trust 3D printers ? I mean even ordinary paper printers have secret watermark or dots system .

I get dizzy even by thinking of renting apartment, it`s crazy work.

To me the system still run quite good for TPTB , they have the current puppets, but also the next, so loosing one goverment, or elections wont change the ship direction much since the next maggots will continue with same plan one way or another .

But, i think it`s not just the handlers that are the problem,enemy. Society if full of these people , what ever want to call them, NPC , guardians of the matrix ....they are against change, and want the status quo continue. So until those people wake up, i dont know....they are the ones who shout at you in super market because you dont wear mask, the Karens...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If we only could get frendly aliens help us out from this mess, but maybe they are not interested

Metaphors...i am not good with Metaphors uh..

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"We are all prisoners here of our own device" comes to mind and regarding marriage "Ball and Chain" - most of the married men I've known for 30+ years love their ball and chain.

We all see what happens when government overreaches (e.g. Iran and China) - it's prison break time.
edit on q000000261231America/Chicago4040America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Understanding the master/slave dynamic(s) foremost within oneself secondarily outside of oneself is a key to self-governance/responsibility in my view.

Most people are 'stuck' in this master/slave type of schism which dominates their lives. This is the basis of totalitarianism, exploiting a populaces vulnerable psychologies and using such created power differential as desired.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I dont see much any sign that something would be brewing...i mean something substantial reaction from the masses in west that would lead masses from sector A to sector B .

In China and Iran, we dont know yet the outcome....in worst scenario there would be internal genocide, massacre if goverments decide to cull the protestors.

Sometimes i think , that there`s something very fishy about human behaviour now days. It`s like people are on meds, taking Tranquillizers. like have people shifted away from the " normal human behaviour" .The lack of reaction IMO , emotional numbness....people dont react as should IMO , they just stare apathetic . Maybe it`s just me who feel so ?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

I also think it may relate to the parent/child relationship where some people remain in a child-like state for various reasons. This state would make anybody easy to manipulate.

Experiencing ourselves at a core level as though we were still children is apt to render us indecisive, helpless, or prematurely impel us to suspend our efforts on a task, pursuit, or even relationship. In the moment, confusing our present-day self with an earlier, less capable self, we may also—regressively—be driven to look for another person to rely on (reflecting old dependency needs); or shy away from accepting a responsibility that now seems intimidating and makes us feel overwhelmed (reflecting our insecure inner child's need for external direction and authority). In short, our brain has been hijacked, sabotaged by that earlier part of us who was never quite able to "merge" with the adult we eventually became.

www.psychologytoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join