It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of war Ragnarok

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
idk, but I’m really loving this game. The mechanics feel right, the graphics are awesome and it also actually has a pretty good storyline.

I’ve finished the story, but I’m thinking I might have to go for platinum on this one… still so much left to do.

Probably the last real quality game to be released on current gen console anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Im still on neverwinter 2.

Slow to game, I am.

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The reviews I've seen for the game have all been very positive so your report adds to that , it's not really my type of game but I may pick it up in the new year sales , I've splurged in the recent sales and have a new back catalogue to try and get through for now.

So many games so little time.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The last GOW is one of my fav games of all time (since 1979 lol) This new one is proving to be just as good!
I'm about 15 hours in and 5hit is starting to get real lol.
I highly advise you play the last one 1st, it's cheap as chips now and is amazing. 👌🏼

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I feel that.

My Steam library has over seventy games and I've played roughly thirty of them.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for Steam sales!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Yeah, I played the 2018 one, got it with a bundle pack when I brought my ps4. It was the first game I really enjoyed playing since getting back into gaming in my late 30’s that’s why I got onto Raganok. Haven’t really been into gaming since back when the original play station was a thing, lol.

To be honest I haven’t really been able to get into another game since I started playing Red Dead about 2 years ago, it’s got the online mode though, with a large community. So you can make your own fun with RDO, playing and shooting it out with all kinds of different people from all over the world.

Anyway, Ragnarok is the first game I’ve been motivated enough to put some real hours into since I started playing RDO.

It’s challenging too. You really have to concentrate and work for it to take down some of those bosses.

top topics

join