It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia - Covid fines to be refunded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

But there could be.....

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: face23785
You guys crack me up.

They shut the whole world down due to a virus that was manmade that killed millions of people, lied about it, treated the populace like cattle, and got away with it scot-free.

But yeah, an extremely tiny percentage of people won a lawsuit is really gonna make them think twice about doing it again...

If Covid was a test run for anything, it told them they can get away with anything they want. The overwhelming majority of us complied, and those who "fought back" barely did anything.

None of that is true at all. You fail to see how they have had to seriously back off. No one is taking their booster. The Dutch agriculture minister just had to step down because the farmers prostested too much. As others have said before, the WEF and NWO really ARE shaking in their boots.

If you say so. This is a form of defense mechanism. "The bad guys are sooooo scared of us!!" Because one government official out of thousands resigned.

originally posted by: Grenade

The tide is turning

People been saying that on ATS for 20 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

What about all the destroyed mom and pop businesses? Will they be made to pay for that loss? From the outside looking in Australia turned full on jack booted police state like it was nothing. Where was the push back friend? Do Australians have a voice, or just compliant? If folks were speaking out we didn’t hear any of it. You were fools to ever surrender your firearms to such a government. One thing is certain, Australians are subjects and not a free people. Bet you won’t hear that on your owned media.
edit on 6-12-2022 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean
My owned media?

1. I’m not Australian
2. I never complied
3. I pushed back from day 1
4. Firearms were outlawed in this country when I was a child
5. I won’t hear it because it’s not MY media and I do t believe anything from MSM
6. My posting history is mainly speaking out
7. Hundreds of thousands of Australians marched through the streets demanding liberty, seems like YOUR media didn’t cover it nor did you listen or fight back.
8. Take your vitriol somewhere else

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Certainly the narrative surrounding Covid is changing. Ask baroness Mone.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: face23785

Certainly the narrative surrounding Covid is changing. Ask baroness Mone.

That really helps years after the fact.

You can't undo all the damage now.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: network dude

I'm skeptical. Could be a narrative change, or they're afraid of the repercussions that are coming?
Sadly, I will never feel the same again as I did in 2019. I was 60% awake in 2019 , and being 1000% (yes a thousand) awake, isn't fun or reassuring, it's depressing to never feel secure or trusting .
I can see more and more 'dots connecting' the criminal global network, their plans , why they do what they do , and the worry of what will come next.

It is quite an eye opener when you realize that your government would take active steps to kill you, isn't it? Makes you wonder how much effort has REALLY been expended towards curing cancer, heart disease or any number of things that it is actually more in line with their goals to NOT encourage. Especially those of us at retirement age. IMHO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join