It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Scientist Exposes CIA Mind Control Weapons Still Being Used Today | Len Ber & Robert Duncan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They want access and control to our minds because those peanuts rattling around up in their pinheads arent enough for them.
edit on 8-12-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Video link in the OP is down. Here's a fresh link:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sorry to say this but this individual going by the name of Dr Robert Duncan is a total fraud. Ive been a TI for five years and I understand the phenomena better than most and engaged with Duncan numerous times to call him out on his fraudulent claims and publications. He is not a Harvard graduate or an ex-DARPA or ex-CIA employee but appears to be a totally fabricated persona. His publications such as How to Tame a Demon are full of elementary errors in physics, baseless claims and nonsensical use of scientific and technical terms and concepts to try to be passed off as intellectually credible. He masquerades as a Messiah to the TI community, trying to sell them his books and content but provides no genuine help whatsoever. I'm not sure what his motive is - either a shiv/perp or an opportunist/attention seeker. Either way he is NOT what he is pretending to be.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

As for the symptoms the Russian guy gets, it's a coincidence but I also hear sounds in the house that I've figured out are coming from inside my head. I thought I was hearing electricity, water or something in the old house when it was quiet because the house was built in the 1940s, but recently moved to an apartment and still hear them sometimes. Then I had the idea to plug my ears with my fingers.

I could still hear them. There's two of them, I can tap into either one but sometimes one is loud. There's a sound almost like locusts are nearby that I get, the other sound is a constant bubbling, occasionally beeping for lack of a better description like a retro computer or machine from an old sci fi movie before computers had advanced enough to show that they are basically silent. It's a constant pattern like something is running. Almost makes you think that you have a chip or some kind of transmitter inside of you. I don't necessarily think that by the way, but if I were crazy I would consider that I digested one at some point in medication or food.

I also get the vibrating thing, until I have a drink for the first time that day and get moving, then it goes away. That might be the beginning of alcoholism though.

Sorry to hear but this could be schizophrenia indications for sure

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
a reply to: livinglight108
Then I had the idea to plug my ears with my fingers.

I could still hear them. There's two of them, I can tap into either one but sometimes one is loud. There's a sound almost like locusts are nearby that I get, the other sound is a constant bubbling, occasionally beeping for lack of a better description like a retro computer or machine from an old sci fi movie before computers had advanced enough to show that they are basically silent. It's a constant pattern like something is running. .

What a coincidence. Please check out my thread about something very similar, but they talk to me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sounds like you are being tested or monitored for something by 'listeners'. Interestingly, they have to be quiet as hell as the link to the brain is 2 way I am guessing. It may make you sick. Take care and ask any questions about the tech that I've found out over the years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join