It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Trailer for New Indiana Jones Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here it is, ATS! The new Indiana Jones Movie: INDIANA JONES and THE DIAL OF DESTINY

I can't wait for this new movie! I think it'll be great!

This is the movie I want to see more than all movies out now and until it comes out. WHat says ATS?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/3/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: trying to fix YouTube Link

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Link doesn't work:

Let's try this

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It looks awesome. I wasn’t a fan of crystal skull. So we’ll see. Definitely looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
zero spoilers from me...

wait for the reviews, and if audience scores are abysmal?
if audience scores are super low, skip all together, if you love indy.
unless they change the movie, and i doubt kennnedy will, i might not ever see the film.
the plot leaks are out there, and they are MISERY.

mangold has made some great movies, but i thought logan was terrible.

if they do what the leaks claim will happen?
this will make what rian johnson did to luke skywalker look like empire strikes back.

btw- trailer looks cool. i LOVE train action scenes.
but the trailer also confirms the plot leaks...
edit on 3-12-2022 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

this will make what rian johnson did to luke skywalker look like empire strikes back.

You have to explain this to an old Star Wars fan..Empire being best, followed by Rouge One, anyway my preference has nothing to do with my question..The death of Luke, and the plot of Empire? ok..Ive obviously lost some time..

I thought the Indy trailer was awful, thanks for posting it, had me excited, but not much to it..the last scene with the whip was buffoonery in film such as Ive never witnessed..just terrible

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

This is the movie I want to see more than all movies out now and until it comes out. WHat says ATS?

Watch this , if the rumours are correct you may change your mind.

Basically it looks like they're setting Indy up for a gender change by using a convoluted time travel storyline.

For me Indiana Jones was a trilogy , Disney just want to milk what they can out of the memories that trilogy holds with fans.

I predict it will suck because ... Disney !

edit on 3-12-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Given what's coming out of Hellywood now, I'm expecting Indiana Jones to come out as a minor attracted transgender lesbian. Then some butch woman will come along to save the day and fix all his white patriarchy screw-up.
:
edit on 2022 12 03 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I grew up on Indy and his adventures as a kid! Got me slightly obsessed with ancient culture and the lure of archeology at a very young age!

With that being said, Crystal Skull was garbage period.

Look forward to this one as it appears to have the magic of some of the originals in it!

Hollywood is good for some great movies every now and again even if they are all pedo sick f*cks

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This looks like another attempt from Hollywood to destroy a legacy character while milking a franchise for every penny.
Indy will be constantly outsmarted and saved by a strong female that ultimately replaces him.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Raiders of the Lost Ark is way up there in my top 10 favorite movies of all times.

Chrystal Skulls, however, is probably in my bottom 10.

I think they should have stopped after the Last Crusade, but they keep milking it.

Trailer looks good but so did the Chrystal Skulls trailer. Won't be seeing this one in the theaters, that much is for sure.

A good entertaining streamed movie on a quiet and snowy Saturday night, with the fireplace on and a couple of beers sound more like it...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In the words of Marvin the paranoid Android, it looks ghastly!!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow! That guys really put a lot of thought to this.

Hope he realizes it’s just a movie.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

lol, i did not want to spoil it for people.

did you read HOW they are swapping indy?

kathy kennnedy is destr0ying indiana jones.
straight up destr0ying the legend.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

empire was the best.
what rian johnson did to luke was pathetic.
but what rian johnson did to luke, will make that look like empire strikes back, in relation to what kathy kennnedy has planned for indy.

there is still time for hope.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Indy will be constantly outsmarted and saved by a strong female that ultimately replaces him.

IIRC Indy was outsmarted by at least one Nazi female.

But who are we kidding. Hollywood and Disney? They'll have Indy trade his whip & pistol for a lollipop, and it'll go downhill from there.

With any luck Harrison said "You're not doing this to my character!" and got the worst of the Hollywood taken out of the script.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the hope, and there is not much of it...
is bob-iger, who is as libral and w0ke as the day goes on,
realizes kennnedy's plans for indy's destructi0n will not bode well for the box offfice.

dont know if you guys follow what dizney has been doing as of late.
they are using legacy characters, to indoctrinate gl0balist w0ke agennda into the modern youth.

dizney does not care if dizneyplus or the movies flop.
the theme parks keep making money.

so they are using the films as pr0paganda.

so kennnedy does not care if she destr0ys indiana jones, because her job is to push gl0balizm.
her job is not to make cool movies, tell good stories, or make money.
her job is pr0paganda.

maybe bob-iger thinks his job is to make money.
but i-ger has already stated, his job is to 'dictate' how people think.

so not much hope.

indy, is toast folks.
dont believe me?

go watch overlord dooomcock's videos, he explains all the leaks.

there are people working at dizney, fans of the legacy characters, who are leaking the plots in hopes to save indy.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

the screeners who have seen the movie state that the girl, constantly explains to indiana his 'privilige' and corrects him.
edit on 3-12-2022 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: Bluntone22

IIRC Indy was outsmarted by at least one Nazi female.

But who are we kidding. Hollywood and Disney? They'll have Indy trade his whip & pistol for a lollipop, and it'll go downhill from there.

With any luck Harrison said "You're not doing this to my character!" and got the worst of the Hollywood taken out of the script.

He was betrayed for sure.
But look at their interactions in the movie. Indy was not made to look like an incompetent fool that constantly needed saved by the female lead. She on the other hand was shown to be a component peer that could handle herself.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
got it. Lukes ultimation was a little cheesy, but I enjoyed the 'reality' aspect..The fish carrying was pretty classic. Or did another director do that?
I had to work to accept the whole thing..and there was definitely cringe there which started with teenage Anakins whiney a#$..Star Wars has been such a cool ride..yeh Disney..wierd..but its still SW, maybe The light side being Star Wars can overcome the dark which infects or has infected Disney in the past...

a reply to: drongosrevenge

edit on 3-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join