It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aviation storing money for litigation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is an interesting interview from US freedom flyers org. On what's going on in the aviation industry with regards to the clot shot, the problems it is causing, and what the pilots are taking to mitigate the damage to their health. many near misses have been taking place, as people were calling the FAA to ask what the heck was going on, they just closed down the phone lines. We are seeing massive rises in traffic accidents, so it would figure that the stats would also apply to the aviation industry. Luckily that the big planes have two pilots. www.bitchute.com... incidents with single-pilot planes seem to be a different story.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fix. 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

👽

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

US Freedom Flyers seems to be a pretty biased organization. Different side of the same covid money laundering scheme coin from a brief overview of the website.

Your video is 404'd for what it's worth.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

www.bitchute.com... Fixed it sometimes they do that.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This Josh dude has been all over this, he’s refused the vax and has a vendetta.

Good for him, but I think he’s pushing it as I’m not seeing any validation of pilots falling over from the clot shot. Pilots have been falling over way before Covid, due to the sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper sleep, and unhealthy diets.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

US Freedom Flyers seems to be a pretty biased organization. Different side of the same covid money laundering scheme coin from a brief overview of the website.

Your video is 404'd for what it's worth.

Yeah bro, screw freedom. Can't wait to eat bugs and be slave.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Cool story, bro.

Did you look at the website for the organization? Seems super legit in that Nigerian Prince sort of way to me. But hey, you do you. Enjoy the bugs, I hear they're great with some Old Bay or Tony Chachere’s.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Good for him, but I think he’s pushing it as I’m not seeing any validation of pilots falling over from the clot shot. Pilots have been falling over way before Covid, due to the sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper sleep, and unhealthy diets.

There has been an over 1700% increase in pilot deaths since 2020

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yes cancelations re-routing, and more crashes. They are focusing on heart inflammation, But what has been brought up is the same thing happens in the brain in some people. That will cause all manner of different problems. Poor judgment for one.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Due to COVId or the shot?

What’s the stats now, has it tapered off since the initial first and second clot shots? It’s been over a year now.

edit on 2-12-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That link just covered heart stuff.
But yeah I agree, it seems like it's had a negative effect on drivers too.
There's all kinds of effects listed on the Pfizer leaks.
There's also psychological side effects starting to be reported.
pubmed link
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: corr

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Due to COVId or the shot?

What’s the stats now, has it tapered off since the initial first and second clot shots? It’s been over a year now.

Common sense would say because of the experimental shot, not the 99.999999991% non-lethal corona virus.
Why would you even think that?
All the pilots I know are health nerds too.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Close relative is a flight instructor, part-time commercial pilot, and retired investigator for the FAA.

Asked about recent, apparent rise in private air crashes.

It seems, in her experience, that many pilots are finding themselves "flying on fumes" after having requested refueling "top ups" at a number of the busier airports.

Apparently, it is common practice for pilots (especially private pilots) to fly into an airport and request that the ground ops crew "top off" their plane's fuel tanks; trusting that the job will be completed by the time the pilot returns from eating, resting, or whatever.

Problem is, sometimes the refueling isn't done right away (or at all!). For various reasons. The bill is paid up front. The plane is left. The pilot goes his merry way. The refueling crew is supposed to get to work....but often doesn't get the word, doesn't get the chance, or there just isn't a crew available.

The pilot returns. Assumes he's got full tanks (but doesn't actually preform a visual check of the tank, as is advised)

And flies off half-tanked as it were.

Only discovering the fatal error when the engine dies mid-flight.

Sounds crazy, until you realize that familiarity, with anything can lead to disaster. And how often do you check you fuel guage while you're driving?
edit on 2-12-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

That's what I was thinking of, i keep hearing about more road rage incidents, plus the ram-raiding has really gotten out of hand in NZ, they did Gun city in Christchurch the other night. So everyone is screaming for the cops to do something about it.
But what can they do anyway?
so if you say the spike protein is causing this, they are calling it long covid. So the question is the vaccine causing this brain problem?

edit on 2-12-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
All the time. Boat, car or truck. When I step onboard, or walk up to a vehicle, visual inspection is the first thing I do.

Please note, non of these conveyances can fall out of the sky. I would be a safety nazi, more so then I am now, if my rig operated at several thousand feet.

Familiarity be damned. Crazy and reckless world we live in.

a reply to: Mantiss2021

edit on 3-12-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

There has been an over 1700% increase in pilot deaths since 2020

How many firefighting aircraft fell out of the sky in the last two years on fire? Many of which are single pilot aircraft. USFS and Calfire being two of which that required the shot, they have multiple helicopters, fixed wing, many if not all single pilot.

top topics

join