It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30,000 Starlink satellites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am sad my son may grow up to forget what its like to look at he stars and dream.

I understand the appeal of starlink, but I would rather not have internet than lose the ability to identify the stars and the imagination such wonderful views bring.

ETA: Guess one benefit is we will probably never see the asteroid coming.

edit on 3-12-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Its like a God-helmet for the whole planet...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: cooperton

Instill fear and desperation with a scenario that makes you look powerless against it, and then serve the solution.

Man, it's text book hegelian dialectic.

Problem, reaction, solution, seems we knew about that trick long before the current itineration of mass media delusions came around.

Perfectly illustrated

Go ahead, suggest a plan to stop exponential growth of industrialization, technology, and the imminent technocratic rule. The thing is, You’ll immediately be ignored when you say people can’t have Amazon any more.

Youre embracing the Hegelian dialectic of an indentured servant. Thinking your only options are to fight the system or embrace it. Meanwhile you mock the One who wants to set you free

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

God is not freedom, God is servitude...

This might be freedom...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

God is not freedom, God is servitude...

This might be freedom...

I’m thinking more like:

Religion in this world has been hijacked by the slave masters. That’s why we were never told how to liberate ourselves. The schools are also complicit.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Am I correct in assuming as more and more populate the Earth's low orbit the potential to use this as weapon also increases?

Does anyone believe that Starlink could not possibly be used as a frequency based weapon?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not that I matter..but..duh..and just how easy it would be..I think its actually gonna get me docked for entertaining Your notion.(technically this is negativity..especially concerning the actual definition of the word weapon)..Star Neura Link..infinite possibilities that are disturbing to a degree that would make most suicidal..jmo

a reply to: livinglight108

edit on 4-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: spelling

edit on 4-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Just what we need, tons of lights cluttering up the night sky. Technology will be the downfall of this current civilization. Humankind is so full of hubris.

What do satellites in the night sky have to do with hubris or the downfall of civilization? There have been thousands of satellites up there for decades now. I can understand if you "don't like" them on principle, but I doubt they have negatively influenced your life. If anything, they have enhanced civilization, from GPS to weather forecasting. You wouldn't have any of that without satellites.

Enhanced civilization... hmm i guess.. but is civilization a good thing for evolution, regarding our species?

I would not be surprised if we already have cut out our wings, there is a chance we have ruined our genome, even at our present state, we are more like a walking bag of toxic waste, than a thriving animal.

But at least we can watch the weather forecast instead of sniffing some dirty air and looking outside.

Evolution is a theory. Be careful with it as a foundation.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108
Am I correct in assuming as more and more populate the Earth's low orbit the potential to use this as weapon also increases?

Does anyone believe that Starlink could not possibly be used as a frequency based weapon?

The smartphone is a wonderful convenience. 5G is a wonderful convenience. Starlink appears to be a wonderful bring-it-all-together network apparatus. On the surface. But beneath the surface?

The potential for control, the likes of which has never been seen before.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

can't tell you the tracking method the 'Starlink' operates with.... but every UAP-UFO that pops into-& out of Earths atmosphere is tracked and noted for future bunker buster surprise attacks w/ tactical Nukes... 'cobalt wrapped' bombs are required against this specific Enemy

i've been receiving data from telepathy for 3 days now about cobalt... and was made aware this thread needed that info for many more people to become aware of Occult nature of things-of-importance

edit on th31169137362506002023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

servitude for all the 'woke' faithful that begged to be Raptured and volunteered to get 'changed' into snips of DNA code and small strands of life-generating, organic molecules and become mixed with an existing,,, hydrogen molecular cloudthat is currently passing through our present solar-system...and viola! the Raptured become Pan-Spermia and form new creatures on distant planets in the galaxy...

everybody happy yet?

edit on th31169137605106402023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join