It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-Szenario as the Coronation of the Transhumanist Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The reason I'm placing this here is because Harald Kautz is well known for unique research into geo-engineering.

Abstract

The events that occurred around the covid-19 pandemic were accompanied by a huge
amount of apparently irrational behaviour of mainstream media, health authorities and
politics. To achieve a coherent understanding of our latest history, it is unavoidable to
reconsider those events as parts of a running transhumanist plot to turn humanity into a
cyborg-race. This includes the expulsion of the soul and the emotional body, the
mentalization of all remaining consciousness structures and - as a capstone - the genetic
transformation of the human genome itself. The article delivers a first understanding
how this task is accomplished by biochemical, genetic, epigenetic and bioenergetic
measures, utilizing both covid-19 and the covid vaccines as bioweapons. The
establishment of the core read/write interface utilizing Morgellons and Neuronal
Nanobots has been discussed in previous articles. The biochemical integration of covid
related changes into this preexisting structure is understood.

1. Introduction
Both in Klaus Schwabs Locksteps to the Great Reset promoted by the WEF and the patent
scripts of mRNA vaccines, Covid-19 and covid-19 measures appear to be the stage for the
introduction of a transhumanist agenda which includes the genetic transformation and
ownership of the human race. In the publication series ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE’S
APPROACH TO GEOENGINEERING-INDUCED DISEASE, published by Harald Kautz,
two transhumanist technologies have been described; the quantum-dot-dye-filled Morgellons,
and neuronal nano-bots, addressing the biophoton based light-body and the type of
consciousness generated by the central nervous system, both forming an artificial,
bidirectional interface to read out and rewrite human consciousness. By the end of the year
2021, many properties of the covid-19 RNA, the mRNA of the vaccines and the spike protein,
which the two produce alike, have been scientifically examined and understood. This article
will outline, how the long-term consequences of a covid-19 infection as well as of vaccine
administration bind into the transhumanist agenda.

Full PDF: aquarius-technologies.de...
edit on AMFriday5am2253784Fri, 02 Dec 2022 11:49:53 -06004912 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One word.

SICKNESS

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
One word.

SICKNESS

And FEAR.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

I've been saying this. The graphene oxide/nano bots in the 'vaccine' are part of their transhuman agenda.
Disgusting. Brain chips next .
Off course me and my family will never comply. *middle finger* to the WEF

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I've been saying this. The graphene oxide/nano bots in the 'vaccine' are part of their transhuman agenda.

In Silicon Valley, NASA/GOOGLE/SINGULARITY-UNIVERSITY are all right next to each other on SINGULARITY LANE.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

...While the con man pushes lowfi nuralink as the transhumanist connection

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
These are artificial means of creating heaven on earth, just like they tried with the Tower of Babel (Entemenanki). This will never work. It will only create a huge economic and class disparity.

Anyone putting out this sort of tech is absolutely going to have some sort of influencing mechanism, such as controlling your brain chip. We’ve already seen it with the surveillance state that has been established through our phones. Imagine a friggin network of satellites that encompass the earth that are connected to friggin chips in our head. Game over for the compliant.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Can someone explain this 'expulsion of the soul'?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

"expulsion of the soul" overwriting organic identity with nanobots via satellite-to-neuralink technology

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26792808]Roma
Artificial intelligence .... Although remove the word artificial..... as it is an ancient interdimensional force ....that is using tech to create an entry point into our reality....much like our physical body is our interface for this world...tech is its way in .... And it's way into every living being Trough the nano tech introduced into the body and the technology we use and computers and why they want to create the internet of things and link it all together . It wants to merge with all tech and all life in this world and become "god" the elite power structure of this world worships this interdimensional force
Star and flag 👌👌
There's so much I can say on this topic .... But that is what it is ...full take over of this world by this very ancient consciousness ... For a very long time they have made contact with it....trough rituals and other methods .....now they are using tech (which is a form of alchemy if you think about it ) our world is using a very dark form alchemy (our tech) it's very anti life our tech is quite dark and does not support life....causes cancer and all sorts of other health issues...... Where did we get this dark alchemy from ? 150 years ago we had nothing....now look at it and where we are with technology.....

edit on 3-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: More comments

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
These are artificial means of creating heaven on earth, just like they tried with the Tower of Babel (Entemenanki). This will never work. It will only create a huge economic and class disparity.

Anyone putting out this sort of tech is absolutely going to have some sort of influencing mechanism, such as controlling your brain chip. We’ve already seen it with the surveillance state that has been established through our phones. Imagine a friggin network of satellites that encompass the earth that are connected to friggin chips in our head. Game over for the compliant.

Have you seen this? It is an interactive map of the Starlink satellites. satellitemap.space...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
RE "expulsion of Soul"

The researcher Harald Kautz refers to shamanism a great deal in his work.

Some say that during times of trauma parts of one's Soul leave, creating auric holes into which other entities can inhabit. These can range from benevolent, neutral, to exceedingly malevolent. In this way of thinking, one can engage in "Soul Revival" rituals wherein one calls all lost parts of themselves back for integration. One cannot avoid feeling/integration the trauma(s) that resulted in the fragmentation of one's mind/body/spirit Complex.
edit on AMSaturday6am2221745Sat, 03 Dec 2022 10:53:21 -06005312 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: cooperton

Have you seen this? It is an interactive map of the Starlink satellites. satellitemap.space...

Looks cool to see it, but yeah, quite menacing as well. Where I work Space X just installed a new ground station of relays/receivers. They're putting them everywhere. It doesn't yet show on that global map, but they are running. I park my vehicle right next to the golf ball/egg shaped units. Can hear them humming and running.

new topics

top topics

join