It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe Analytics Show Sharp Spike In Keywords Suddenly, Unexpectedly, Post Vaxx Rollout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: InwardDiver

Last base I was at, we had an E-7 with no health problems get the vax after the mandate and drop dead of a massive heart attack.

course the military officially didnt link the two together, but everyone that knew him well was aware of the obvious connection.

Good physical condition early 40s, zero secondary health problems up to date on all vaccinations with no trouble gets the pfizer has a heart attack a few weeks later.

The only actual change in his life was the jab, circumstantial sure but pretty strong to most people that knew the whole story.

Very sad story but not the only one.

I find no reason why young and healthy people up to the age of 50, will get vaccinated with untested and potentially hazardous products given the fact that people under the age of 50 have miniscule chances of getting sick or die due to Covid.

Many of them had already been infected and developed superior natural immunity. Another mind boggling aspect of this story was the complete disregard of the best way one can get vaccinated, although it comes sometimes with a cost.

I still don't know on what basis one gets vaccinated after having been infected. It seems that hundreds of years of immunology have been disregarded in the name of profit and political ideology.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

close to the end of his career and not wanting to throw away well over a decade of work towards a retirement.

Throw in a dose of trusting your bosses and there you go.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

It's literally the other way around with me. I don't even know of someone who needed to be hospitalized with Covid. I've had it, other friends and family have had it -- was a cold for all of us. I think one person said they were down in bed for three days with body aches and pains. But that's common with the flu too.

I know of about three people who have been injured by the jab and have medical verification for it. One fella may receive a payout from the government to compensate for the fact he has life-threatening myocarditis.

So, it's hard to know what the absolute truth is. Many I know took the jab and are fine, but there are very real injuries out there.

One of the more bizarre injuries I've heard is a lady who works at my local gym, young, fit and healthy suddenly became a diabetic after the jab. She said there was no history of it in her family and that she was at perfect health before her second dose. Might not be from the jab but that is hella coincidental and certainly has her baffled and scared. She deeply regrets taking it and said she only did to keep her job. Sad world we live in...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

I agree. Everything is confusing as hell. Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I try to look at what's in front of me but I hear many anecdotal experiences that are both opposite and similar to mine. Maybe it's a crap-shoot and everything depends on genetics. I'll willingly admit that I have no idea what's going on anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Twitter user @ric_wonders has done some clever sleuthing to reveal a massive spike in gofundme campaigns using specific keywords including suddenly and unexpectedly in conjuction with death and or died. There is an immediately spike using these terms almost immediately after the FDA granted emergency use authorization for the Covid-19 "vaccines." There are already mountains of evidence and data, enough to have many life times of discovery and convict the perpetrators but this is yet another peice of the puzzle.

SOURCE

And of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the cost of living crisis is forcing people to turn to crowd funding for literally everything?

People have had to cancel things like funeral plans in order to eat.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
These deaths are not instant after the jab.

And this is how you conveniently blame every vaccinated death on the vaccine. How long after the shots can we stop blaming them? We're coming up on 2 years since billions of people got their first shot.

Didn't the OP them self say that they considered "long term" to mean 5 or even 10 years after the vax in regards to side effects?

I'm not personally aware of any side effects from the vax manifesting after about two months, and even then it was a blood clot that happened during that initial month but didn't kill them right away.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Twitter user @ric_wonders has done some clever sleuthing to reveal a massive spike in gofundme campaigns using specific keywords including suddenly and unexpectedly in conjuction with death and or died. There is an immediately spike using these terms almost immediately after the FDA granted emergency use authorization for the Covid-19 "vaccines." There are already mountains of evidence and data, enough to have many life times of discovery and convict the perpetrators but this is yet another peice of the puzzle.

SOURCE

And of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the cost of living crisis is forcing people to turn to crowd funding for literally everything?

Unsubstantiated claims and exaggerations that are frankly ridiculous in nature. Yeah, let's cancel the funeral so we cat eat... And let the corpses hanging out forever.

I haven't seen more desperate attempts to ignore and disregard reality and truth and especially the reality of the very questionable vaccine and lockdown campaigns. Both campaigns have failed

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So ... are you saying that there isn't a cost of living crisis ... or just that it's not bad enough that people would turn to crowd funding for things like funerals expenses?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So ... are you saying that there isn't a cost of living crisis ... or just that it's not bad enough that people would turn to crowd funding for things like funerals expenses?

Source for people canceling funerals so they can eat.

Sounds like a tall tail to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Source for people canceling funerals so they can eat.

Sounds like a tall tail to me.

Read my original comment again.

They're cancelling the monthly pre-payments, not the funerals, because money is tighter now than it used to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

let the corpses hanging out forever.

No, but they are crowd funding them more often.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join