It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough - mRNA Is Transferring From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated And Seems To Be Permanent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heronumber0
... Under normal circumstances, lawsuits would follow, but we are living in a new normal.

Yes we are..., there will be no lawsuits.

(That is unless we "as a nation" withdraw from and actually charge the WHO, WEF, and the UN with criminal conspiracy in the world court (as if there really was such a thing.) This wouldn't work unless we could establish the existence of a combine of political and commercial entities laboring to exploit a circumstance they abusively created. - but that's just conspiracy theory... therefore not worthy of debate in "polite" company...
edit on 12/4/2022 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Degrees in gender studies and social justice.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m going to put this out there ….. which I’m sure folks will deem me an idiot….but that’s OK.

I mostly post to the UFO Aliens Forum……by now some folks are saying…oh no, here we go, go back to that forum troll..etc..etc.

Nevertheless…the Government as you know states UFO’s, now to be known as UAP’s, exists. It’s not like the military hasn’t mentioned that from decades back.

So what if the depopulating of planet earth by whatever influencing means is by the design of non-human beings and implemented by us humans?

Here is a snippet video ….. from another poster at the UFO Aliens forum….give credit where credit is due….

PHIL SCHNEIDER’S LIFE AND DEATH | ALIEN NWO AGENDA 2029 (SNIPPET)

Is it Conspiracy? YES …. is it Deranged Fantasy? Perhaps yes or no …. is it Absurd? Open mind it and judge for yourself.

Note: Phil Schneider died way back under mysterious circumstances…. Not vaccine or virus related, so far as I know.

What he has to say from way back is hard for some to grip…….if anything, he mentions events occurring up until 2029.

Welp…dismiss it or consider it.

👽

A shout out to ATS and it’s Moderators…….In a world of Video uploads, streaming, etc…. Can we kindly get an upload link that will accept Daily Motion and Bitchute to the ATS menu alongside the YouTube link or make a drop down menu to be able to choose one of those three upload/download services for embedding in the thread posts…..Thanks 🙏

Somewhat Improbable , but Not Outside of a Possibility . Covert Manipulation of Intelligent Beings seems to be the More Fruitful way of Conquest for those who Desire it .

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I noticed your thread on the Senator’s round table and link got pulled.

I watched the entire round table, which is still re-watchable on rumble, and…………WOW!

Imo……. speaking in terms of myself……I would never ever take any kind of shot whether vaccine or other….that has MRNA as an ingredient. If I ever had to take any kind of shot, I would ask the doctor or nurse if what they are about to give me, has any MRNA. If so, ask for an alternative that does not have MRNA as an ingredient.

From the round table….it has been mentioned that there are future plans to use MRNA in other types of injectable treatments, including possibly reformulating existing treatments. The round table, from what I summarized is totally against that.

It was mentioned, in agreement….. that MRNA is toxic….and the vaccine is not technically a vaccine….but instead, it’s a therapeutic!

I feel sad for humanity and those who took an MRNA vaccine….that includes members of my own family.

With everything thing else going on in world upside down ….imo…we are headed in the wrong direction as a species.

👽
edit on 7-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen on here today, and that says a lot.

MRNA transfer fear mongering? Give me a break and get an education

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: drderpinheimer

The fact that this kind of news gets traction is important in and of itself.

If people are to 'get an education' maybe someone should actually teach.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: drderpinheimer
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen on here today, and that says a lot.

MRNA transfer fear mongering? Give me a break and get an education

"Dumb" based on what, your ignorance?

Pfizer created a self amplifying mRNA "vaccine" www.howbad.info... They've had self spreading vaccines they've used to depopulate animals. And Moderna was originally created to discover how to use mrna to be integrated into DNA.
edit on 8-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just graduated with a bachelor of science in molecular biology. This is very interesting but I doubt that mRNA would be able to be transferred like that. Maybe in a blood transfusion? The mRNA vaccine is said to create a spike protein that I believe could be shed to another via bodily fluid but someone with a decent immune response would likely be able to destroy that spike protein easily because it would be present in such a small amount. Who really knows what in these things though and if they actually do anything? For some, there are side effects but many just seem to shrug it off. I think this is just experimental technology that is either hit or miss and it's probably miss most of the time. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shark1776

Just graduated with a bachelor of science in molecular biology.

I think this is just experimental technology that is either hit or miss and it's probably miss most of the time.

That was very refreshing to read, thank you for keeping an open mind. There is hope yet for science in the future.
Never EVER close your mind young man/lady.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

One should never close their mind to new possibilities. But neither should one open their mind so much their brains fall out.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is true also

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join