It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough - mRNA Is Transferring From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated And Seems To Be Permanent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

True justice IMO would be served by anyone who tried to overly pressure others into taking the vaccine against their will being disallowed from providing or accessing any medical services for the rest of their lives. They abused the medical system; they do not deserve to reap the benefits of that which they abused. I'm talking to YOU, Anthony Fauci.

The reality was that they forced people to perform a medial treatment in some wide brush event with zero care to the medical history of the individual as to whether they should or should not take it. I hope everyone fired will sue the crap out of them that did it. In my company they didn't force anyone, but they were getting close. The unreasonableness of it all was that if you didn't get the vaccine you were not fired, but volunteered to leave, and so zero unemployment for you. How sick is that logic???

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So you dont want to make the vaccine illegal if people die because taking it ? Back in 1976 the swine flu vaccine was halted after 32 deaths in America , there was still some common sense then, now it`s all go get the jab no matter what happens.
edit on 3-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

So you dont want to make the vaccine illegal if people die because taking it ? Back in 1976 the swine flu vaccine was halted after 32 deaths in America , there was still some common sense then, now it`s all go get the jab no matter what happens.

You all push everything to the extremes..lol Can't even have normal conversations even when both sides agree with each other more than not.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: tanstaafl

I got mine from the VA, wife and one kid in Vancouver WA, other one in Idaho, others all over the country, so not sure if one can find a correlation there.

The only relevancy wrt the location would be the probability that many/most of the doses from a bad batch would probably be provided at the same location, but no clue as to what extent.

What is important is the batch numbers... do the batch numbers of those not having any issues corresponf to sfae batches, and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I’m going to put this out there ….. which I’m sure folks will deem me an idiot….but that’s OK.

I mostly post to the UFO Aliens Forum……by now some folks are saying…oh no, here we go, go back to that forum troll..etc..etc.

Nevertheless…the Government as you know states UFO’s, now to be known as UAP’s, exists. It’s not like the military hasn’t mentioned that from decades back.

So what if the depopulating of planet earth by whatever influencing means is by the design of non-human beings and implemented by us humans?

Here is a snippet video ….. from another poster at the UFO Aliens forum….give credit where credit is due….

PHIL SCHNEIDER’S LIFE AND DEATH | ALIEN NWO AGENDA 2029 (SNIPPET)

Is it Conspiracy? YES …. is it Deranged Fantasy? Perhaps yes or no …. is it Absurd? Open mind it and judge for yourself.

Note: Phil Schneider died way back under mysterious circumstances…. Not vaccine or virus related, so far as I know.

What he has to say from way back is hard for some to grip…….if anything, he mentions events occurring up until 2029.

Welp…dismiss it or consider it.

👽

A shout out to ATS and it’s Moderators…….In a world of Video uploads, streaming, etc…. Can we kindly get an upload link that will accept Daily Motion and Bitchute to the ATS menu alongside the YouTube link or make a drop down menu to be able to choose one of those three upload/download services for embedding in the thread posts…..Thanks 🙏

edit on 3-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Clown world has people believing any number of deaths are acceptable. Multiply the number of deaths in Vaers by 100 to get an accurate estimate in the US. That's based on the CDC funded Harvard pilgrim study.

edit on 3-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

So you dont want to make the vaccine illegal if people die because taking it ?

Nope!

If I were to take insulin, it would likely kill me as I am not diabetic. At best, I would be likely to become diabetic after taking it. But a lot of people require insulin to live. I do not want to make insulin illegal, but I also don't want to take insulin, and I would be all up in arms if anyone tried to mandate insulin treatments for everyone.

I don't want to outlaw smoking. I enjoy my smokes and thus far they do not seem to have had much of a negative impact on my health (wish I could say the same for cholesterol). But I also am aware that smoking does cause physical harm to other people, and those other people should not choose to smoke. I would also be against forcing everyone to smoke.

I don't care for marijuana. Haven't since the 1970s ended. I do, however, support legalization for all marijuana, even recreationally as long as it is treated no worse than alcohol. It's a personal decision; I prefer my PBR (aka Elixir of the Gods).

I don't feel quite the same way about coc aine, although a persuasive enough argument could get me on board with legalizing it. There are a few harder drugs (meth, crack) that have proven so detrimental to society in general and the user specifically that they must be kept illegal, but I look at those on a case by case basis.

I personally think people who buy Ford cars are kinda ignorant... never had any luck with them. I'd rather push a Mopar than drive a Ford. I don't want Fords to be made illegal.

Personal decisions are a thing.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The only relevancy wrt the location would be the probability that many/most of the doses from a bad batch would probably be provided at the same location, but no clue as to what extent.

What is important is the batch numbers... do the batch numbers of those not having any issues corresponf to sfae batches, and vice versa.

Is there actual physical evidence of "bad" batches and to what extent are there?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I remember a thread some time back about a batch in Japan that was found to have a foreign metallic substance floating in it. Looked to be something like black iron, probably (IMO) from old processing equipment.

That's just one instance, but I doubt many people look for contamination when opening a batch of vaccine. Te black iron was just pretty obvious.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I remember a thread some time back about a batch in Japan that was found to have a foreign metallic substance floating in it. Looked to be something like black iron, probably (IMO) from old processing equipment.

That's just one instance, but I doubt many people look for contamination when opening a batch of vaccine. Te black iron was just pretty obvious.

TheRedneck

There were a number of vaccines made in China and India that flooded Asia too and we do not know the whole quality assurance of those. I remember my wife's family talking about the PI in they went hard draconian and the vaccine available was not a US vaccine and most were very warry to take it due to questionable production processes.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If memory serves, the ones I was talking abut were made in Spain?

I think...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I drive a Ford, Mondeo, mind, and a Miata (as you call them) Mk 1 but love Mopar's. I'm looking at a 69 Roadrunner at the mo, or a Plymouth Satellite RR clone.

Making vaccines illegal is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater though.

I admire your research and knowledge about the science.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If memory serves, the ones I was talking abut were made in Spain?

I think...

TheRedneck

There is 34 active around the world....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: tanstaafl

Is there actual physical evidence of "bad" batches and to what extent are there?

Supposedly, at the link I provided. I haven't veriified it myself, no real interest since no one I know or care about would touch that garbage with a 100 ft pole.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I drive a Ford

I'm sorry.

I'm looking at a 69 Roadrunner

You'll feel a lot better. I had a '69 Dodge Coronet 500 with a maxed-out 383 Magnum; some of the parts in it came from a '68 Roadrunner. My last, best hotrod. Never lost a race in that puppy.

Fond memories... thanks for bringing them back.

Thank you and I agree with you. All things medical should be legal if needed, but none should be required or determined by politicians, even politicians with medical degrees.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nice to agree with you.

It's a refreshing change.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

DING, DING, DING.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner. The aware for "Did not do their research before posting a source" goes to the OP

For those not in the know McCullough is one of the most prominent members of AAPS. You remember them, the Vaccines Cause Autism bridge.

He's simply not credible due to the sheer number of crazy things he's said. Who remembers his trainwreck interview with Joe Rogan where he made so many absolutely basic mistakes that's it's clear he did absolutly no research on the topic. Link

He also clearly didn't read the OP's link, as the paper doesn't say that the vax can reverse transcribe itself, as they applied it directly, not in the form that is injected into actual people.

What people have been trying to express, since the beginning of the pandemic, is that this is a scam perpetrated at the highest levels, including governments/corporations/foundations/social media/browsers. No amount of throwing fact checking outfits into the mix as proof is going to work if any of them are connected to those perpetuating the scam.

This is something that the naysayers just don't seem to comprehend.

We believe something is wrong with our leadership. We believe they have perpetuated the largest crime against humanity. No amount of your evidence will suffice if it is in any way funded by those involved in the scam. Do we have proof they are involved in the scam? Yes superficially, in the way propaganda and censorship rolled out in lockstep world wide. And yes, scientifically, as the censored voices of medical people start to be heard.

I was pleased you actually described what was in your link instead of saying it's in my post, obscurely numbered. So I gladly clicked the link thinking it would take me to the interview so I could make up my own mind and all it was was "fact checkers" Sorry, that's a big fail when those fact checkers can be simply researched, money followed, intent revealed.

Healthfeedback.org is funded by the WHO. WHO healthfeedback.org

said to be under the auspices of sciencefeedback.org as shown here... Influencewatch

which is partnered with facebook.
/Google/Poynter Institute. partners...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I drive a Ford

I'm sorry.

I'm looking at a 69 Roadrunner

You'll feel a lot better. I had a '69 Dodge Coronet 500 with a maxed-out 383 Magnum; some of the parts in it came from a '68 Roadrunner. My last, best hotrod. Never lost a race in that puppy.

Fond memories... thanks for bringing them back.

Thank you and I agree with you. All things medical should be legal if needed, but none should be required or determined by politicians, even politicians with medical degrees.

TheRedneck

I love ford rangers but my all time favourite car I ever had was a 68 dodge dart GTS with a 383 and modifications. Also, had an amazing dodge van that could start at -30 without a block heater. People always laughed at me up north with it but it always started as long as I had a good battery. Ironically, wouldn't start down here in the damp though.
Now drive a GM mini cargo van. Old as dirt, 87 and the best $500 I ever spent. Still going with no work after five years. It's gotten many fine compliments... "nice patina", "that wins the world's ugliest vehicle contest" and "looks like a seagull raped by buckshot" due to it's white paint/red stripe and lovely grey mottling of primer.

and now back to vaccines....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m going to put this out there ….. which I’m sure folks will deem me an idiot….but that’s OK.

Absolutely not! Idiots are people who choose not to learn.

In a world such as ours, we cannot afford to assume that scientist, leaders, and outspoken celebrities are all "deserving" of the platforms they use. Not because they are in whatever "category of visibility" they occupy, but because (whether they ever admit it or not) they are not gods, perfect in understanding, and incapable of being manipulated, misinformed, or simply talking out of their asses for attention.

Could there be elements of "agenda" that we are not considering? Of course! Would this scenario we are living in fit into other theories less widespread, or more focused elsewhere? Of course. That we are potentially the subjects of a larger objective to "change" the human condition for purposes we know nothing of is important.

But the addition of the UFO's community's ancillary theories are diminished in this discussion for reasons of both expedience and some manner of subject control. We are people conversing and focused (to a higher degree) within the domain of medical and biological information. We may stray from the topic occasionally, but that's because we are people, not machines.

Your UFO angle might inspire you to approach this in another thread expressly for that purpose - one which associates what is happening with information you may think shouldn't be 'compartmentalized' into another isolated realm of discussion. But the two are not mutually exclusive, and your input is welcome here.

A shout out to ATS and it’s Moderators…. Can we kindly get an upload link that will accept Daily Motion and Bitchute to the ATS menu alongside the YouTube link or make a drop down menu to be able to choose one of those three upload/download services for embedding in the thread posts…..Thanks 🙏

That last might be much more difficult to achieve, at the moment. But all such suggestions are welcome on the Board Business & Questions Forum where our heavy weights can respond with more skill than I could possibly muster here.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The doctor is voicing personal concerns.
The paper on the mRNA from the experimental gene technology is frightening. It seems to indicate that the virus mRNA transforms into DNA and sticks itself into the cellular DNA as a long term companion. The problem is, where does it insert into the human DNA? One wrong placement can change the code to cause e.g.cancer. The breast milk transfer of antibodies is also a concern and is a preliminary paper. I am no expert but Dr Mcullogh uses sensible papers to substantiate claims.
If they are true, I am quite upset, as most of my family has received these experimental gene therapies without questioning the idiots who mandated them without adequate and widespread testing which I believe is the core of the doctor's argument.

Under normal circumstances, lawsuits would follow, but we are living in a new normal. Hiding will not make this reality go away. Only peaceful, organised and persistent non compliance might work...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join