It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates on Died suddenly.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh and look at this it seems the same trend is happening in aviation. Despite massive restrictions on flights. www.bbc.com... It would figure that workplace accident would be increasing as well. I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There are very few coincidences, according to a prominent Intel insider.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: anonentity

There are very few coincidences, according to a prominent Intel insider.

First time is a coincidence, second time could be negligence, 3rd time is enemy action.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

FYI

Countries with the highest vaccination rate are now experiencing the largest escalation in Covid-19 deaths.

Graph: gettr.com...

The Covid-19 "vaccine" should be re-classified to a Covid-19 "accelerant".

It's just a coincidence. Every single thing is a coincidence. Just trust the science and never question it.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JizzNapkin

How can anyone trust government figures, they are the main drivers of this fiasco, and their figures will be highly massaged to deflect blame.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Once you know more about Stew Peters the more you know how this FREE film is bull#. Some parts are true but, it is designed to cause concern. Why else would Big Foot be in the beginning? Stew Peters is an Illuminati shrill. He is controlled opposition.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

FYI

Countries with the highest vaccination rate are now experiencing the largest escalation in Covid-19 deaths.

Graph: gettr.com...

The Covid-19 "vaccine" should be re-classified to a Covid-19 "accelerant".

"Safe and Effective"

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Crackalackin
How?

The Mayan calendar killed us.

originally posted by: anonentity
Here is a good one: bItChUtE

Said no one in their right mind, ever.

How ungrateful to seek alternate sources after the established authorities have been so honest and kind and genuinely looking out for our best interests.

Good for you for attacking the source. That's very smart and intellectual. All the smart and successful people do it.

To hell with the actual message. I won't even look at it unless it has the stamp of authority from establishment elites.
edit on 12/5/2022 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
it's an interesting thing about these anti-vax loyalists, they insist you don't take the word of the lying msm and do your own research, then they insist these absolutely astronomical numbers pushed by some random dude on a podcast are The Truth, but they don't understand that numbers that vast affect the real world.
as in, if the birth rate were to drop that fast in that short a time, or if the death rate were to be what the alleged documentary alleges, simply being a member of the community, simply interacting with real people would bring you into contact with those sorts of statistics. if women were miscarrying at the rates they'd have to to produce numbers like that, it would directly touch your life.
I've been thinking a lot lately about the rise of these sorts of conspiracy, the ones that by dint of their sheer existence show how disconnected and disaffected so many people must be in their lives. It certainly seems to be a trend.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why don’t we try a polll here or on a new thread?

How many of us know somebody pregnant right now?

I don’t.

How many of us know people who have needed IVF in the last 20 years?

I do. (More often than not)

How many of us know young single people in the dating world saying that it’s odd now and that meds for anxiety, depression etc. affect intimacy?

I do.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Sorry but this post is hilarious, I'm Pro de-pop theory, but crap like this just helps to derail the cause.
A drop of 2 million would be like -70% decrease and would be so alarming & noticeable in society that it just wouldn't be able to be hidden.

The current birth rate for U.S. in 2022 is 12.012 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2021.
The birth rate for U.S. in 2021 was 12.001 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2020.
The birth rate for U.S. in 2020 was 11.990 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2019.
The birth rate for U.S. in 2019 was 11.979 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2018.

www.macrotrends.net...#:~:text=The%20current%20birth%20rate%20for,a%200.09%25%20increase%20from%20 2019.

If 2 million people died in China how would you know?

There is no way these numbers are good. 12 births per 1,000 people?

When I was in highschool I couldn't throw a witty one liner without hitting a pregnant person. I can't even remember the last time I saw a pregnant woman out in public.

In other words, my anecdote is that your stats aren't good, I don't care where you sourced them -- they just aren't accurate.
edit on 5-12-2022 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

OK we will just take your word for it, case closed. When you were in high school in the 70s things were a lot different than now. Housing for instance or women's roles in society greatly differ from those times compared to today. Making babies from age 20-30 is not as popular anymore. The decline actually started 2007.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GojiraSD

I read somewhere that big foot and other items of conspiracy appeared besause Stew Peeters and co knew that the documentary would be labeled as a 'conspiracy theory'. Fact is the makers don't care about that.
Anyway I saw the video with Ron Johnson. If there is still anyone who does'nt question the safety of the vaccines than they must absolutely see the video. If after that, they still don't question their safety, it's time for an IQ test ... to say the least ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join