It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. William Makis Says Younger Die More By Statistics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is alarming , Dr. William Makis together with other have compiled Canadian death statistics from pre-covid and post-covid era and find out that the death trend there now suggest young people are dying at alarming rate .

Death Signal: Canadian Doctors Are Dying at 4x Prior Rate Under 40, 8x Prior Rate Under 30

It should be the opposite right ? Younger age means usually better health ...So this is not normal trend to me . The Safe And Effective™ injections seems to be the culprit, like we conspiracy theorist told so ages ago...

edit on 1-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Since these amazing clot shots are supposed to "protect" against severe illness and death but instead were seeing a 8x increase, then...

Climate change.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yep, it`s all caused by Climate change, carbon emission ...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The only surprising thing to me in this is that people are surprised at it.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The only surprising thing to me in this is that people are surprised at it.

They are pretty good at psychological manipulation when they control nearly every form of news and media. We will see what happens with Twitter but governments are already threatened by losing their narrative control so vow to shut it down.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It’s anything other than what the signs are pointing to. Up is the new down, left is always right and we are all woman.

top topics

join