It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect I wasn't a believer until now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Mandela effect = tricks of the memory / poor memory / imagination / the brain

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

My brain is perfect.

Except when it isn't.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Has it always been Tidy Cats? I always thought it was Tidy Cat.

And whatever happened to Meow Mix 2000?

I like cats.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No computer simulation is perfect. Errors occur.
As the mainframe tries to keep up with killing the virus inside its system (self replicating humans) some of the code gets corrected to change the host environment. This creates ghosts and disruptions that we call the Mandela effect or Deja vu.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
...and again. This time I'm just getting pissed.
One of my all time favorite quotes:

"By and by, His Master caught his eye."

All I wanted to do was share a favorite famous quote with reference to its author. (Obviously I didn't make it up.) And son of a gun, it's as if it doesn't exist. Nor has ever. I beseech anyone to try and find.

Side note. I love the quote because in a single, swift, simple, rhythmic statement... it reminds you. You quickly see/sense the "outer personality's" journey and how Spirit constantly taps, knocks, beckons...etc despite one's own Neanderthal-like habits.
I just wanted to share this quote with someone and give credit where credit was do.
Apparently in another reality this was a well known famous quote.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i like this kids theories

while i have not experience any mandela effect myself i like scifi.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I got to say this has taken me by surprise and the proof is out there everyone who owns a Insta pot look at it now it now says "instant pot"
am I loosing my mind lol I just walked in and was cleaning mine and noticed it no longer says Insta but now is just Instant -

I guess this is how the Mandela effect come around I could swear to you I believed it was "Insta"

Not much content for my post other then the Look at your pots !!!!!!!

Is this stuff real ????

What; I always knew them as "Insta Pot" too, it's a brand name. It's not Instant Pot. I had multiple in my life. That's crazy, cuz I just looked it up and the brand is Instant Pot, but the A and the O are red, the rest of the letters are black.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idontknowanymore
...and again. This time I'm just getting pissed.
One of my all time favorite quotes:

"By and by, His Master caught his eye."

All I wanted to do was share a favorite famous quote with reference to its author. (Obviously I didn't make it up.) And son of a gun, it's as if it doesn't exist. Nor has ever. I beseech anyone to try and find.

Side note. I love the quote because in a single, swift, simple, rhythmic statement... it reminds you. You quickly see/sense the "outer personality's" journey and how Spirit constantly taps, knocks, beckons...etc despite one's own Neanderthal-like habits.
I just wanted to share this quote with someone and give credit where credit was do.
Apparently in another reality this was a well known famous quote.

What is more realistic, belivable, and likely?

1. The human mind is not infallible and as such the base argument for your premise is flawed.

2. The universe has fractured into multiple time lines and in one of those other time lines the words you use as a quote are real.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well, # man...

1) There is no doubt the human mind is fallible. (I'm still trying to understand what you meant by "as such the base argument for your premise is flawed." )

2) That was a famous quote authored by ... ?

That's the point. Nobody knows. It doesn't exist here. Just like the green and orange horizontal striped factory mentioned earlier. Uhg

Yea I guess your right.
Accept the faulty human mind prediction. And be very very quiet about any trippy noticeable glitches. Don't seek help affirming what used to be. (First rule of noticeable reality jumping: The whole world and all its people go as well. So don't bother asking. )
Yea, I don't know why I still open myself for ridicule. I guess I secretely keep hoping. For what, idk....giggle. That kid in video from above made a whole lot of sense...at times.

The answer to your question is number 2. Unless someone can find the author of my favorite famous quote, then the answer is a happy number 1.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So didn't Bob Barker from Price is Right Die awhile back ?

Well He's alive and kicking apparently just turned 99 on the 12th

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Alex Trebek ("jeopardy") passed not too long ago.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not sure of your point, but I am a huge Pete Townshend fan. I have been for over 50 years. The spelling has always had the h in it. But if you google it, it will come up both ways.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

<< 1  2   >>

join