It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Doctor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, there are still good doctors out there.

What I like about Dr Berg is that he addresses a lot of ailments without prescribing drugs.

This guy is a wealth of free knowledge.

The video above might just help you get rid of some ailments without going the prescription route.

I especially enjoy how he often recommends eating red meat.

It's nice to see a doctor handing out free advice and not just being a drug pusher.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I have a theory about nutrition. Naturally the body over time learns, from being a little child on, what food benefits us in certain phases of need. This is the natural craving we feel for a certain food.

Processed food dampens this and often also overwhelms the senses. Think strawberry ice that isn't really strawberry but very intensive in flavor, chewing gum and such. Natural strawberry tastes not that intensive and so the body is confused. We unlearn to trust our body when it comes to it's needs.

Medical drugs, while many are helping because of chemistry, only confuse the body further more because a similar thing is going on. Concentrated medical compounds that we would never face in real life in such quantities are flooding the body and do their thing, but also put the body on the reserve bench when it is coming to helping itself and extract or metabolize these components.

Another example is movement. Wild raised deer and hogs produce precious Omega-3 fat acids (loose translated) while kept deer and hogs and swine do not in much traceable amounts. This is also true for salmon farms and similar.

Then there's this other aspect about todays doctors. For them, many things are daily business, many are too quick or even eager to pull out their scalpel and cut you open. Sometimes that's because of fascination (or they would not have picked the job) and sometimes it's money. Like earlier doctors very eager for blood drains, because it satisfies whatever underlying reason they had to become a doctor. This is not to say doctors are not trying to help, but we are all humans that are influenced by our cravings.

I and other people in different professions are not much different in that aspect. Bring me a car and I will have the urge to go at it to "heal" it and make it better. This again comes down to awareness (tastes, drugs) and wanting something pure. Pure as in efficient. Just like doctors, I too have to ground myself from time to time to focus on the patient (car, engine) and not "shoot canon-balls at flies".

Keeping that balance is not only important for the patient but also for the "healer". It doesn't always have to be the killer medication and deep operations. Just as not ever engine needs a single turbo conversion with a revline to the moon and torque that squeezes the leftover water out of the drive shaft.

Very interesting topic

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Nicely put, TDDAgain.

I was surprised to see that sometimes people actually crave dirt.

Never heard of that before.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hm maybe not all cravings are healthy
. I have heard about it before but I would not recommend or do it.

Dirt is what the food of my food eats. Dirt -> Plant -> Animals -> Me -> dirt again, when I pass.

Looks right.

edit on 30.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

That is a good video. I know a lot about deficiencies but have not found much on specific symptoms that can help identify them. I like his style of teaching. I am going to watch more of his videos to see what else he has to share.

I actually thought this was important enough to share with my kids on Facebook. A blood test is a snapshot, this information is something you can evaluate yourself with to a certain extent without much medical costs.

Now I am enthused and will research this more in depth since I now have a starting point to stir my interest. I have been concentrating more on Amino acid balance because I seem to have more problems with metabolizing those when I am getting older. My diet eliminates lots of the problematic foods now and I do feel better even though I am older than before from making those changes. But it can be fine tuned even farther. I know lots of people who have these symptoms in the video so if I can steer them to make changes that are not really radical in their diet they may fix things and see improvement then start eating less highly prepared foods and balance their diet if they experience improvement. I know too much of a good thing can also cause problems too, and this applies to food chemistry too.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was hoping you'd weigh in.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Your posts are not unnoticed by me either. You seem like a treasure trove of knowledge when it's about nutrition, I share the same sentiment as Bones.

I know too much of a good thing can also cause problems too, and this applies to food chemistry too.

Let me quote a wise man:

"Alles ist Gift, ausschlaggebend ist nur die Menge."
"Everything is poison, crucial ist only the amount."

Theophrastus Bombast von Hohenheim, called Paracelsus (* 1493 or 1494 in Egg, Canton Schwyz; † September 24, 1541 in Salzburg. Swiss physician, alchemist, astrologer, naturalist, mystic, lay theologian and philosopher

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I love this kind of stuff! We are trained to spot things like this in Clinical Aromatherapy. Some of the content were new to me, so added to my list.
Love it! Thank you for posting.
S&F
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

join