It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard professor about to look for UFO that crashed off Australian coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It looks to me that Professor Avi Loeb and whoever is funding him, are determined to find signs of alien life..

Indeed and there's a relevant post here about Avi Loeb and potential 'psyops'.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I was trying to jest. I like the mana potential as I believe in it as on occasion I can feel a persons energy.

FYI I wanted my experiences documented so I contacted Dr. David Hufford who contacted Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University in London. She did a zoom call for 2 hours with me and my experiences were documented and will be part of a research paper shes currently working on.

There is much out there that as a human race we seem to be heading towards spiritual ascension. Just who, what and where fluffs that all up could be the NWO or the WEF.

edit on 1-12-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The professor is indeed working with an intelligence service. All astrophysicists do. In the case of Mr. Loeb he even does not hide it. he cannot, anyway. The reason is this: he is studying interstellar bolides based on the CNEOS catalog of bolide events. It is the US Department of Defense the one responsible for collecting all necessary data about bolides dimensions and trajetory, anf the one responsible for estimating the bolide velocity.

Only this way can they give the astrophysicist the geolocation of the fallen bolide, if they consider that data non relevant for national security. However, the US Department of Defense already warns Mr. Loeb and any other astrophysicist that the data they provide is deliberately inaccurate because they obviously do not want their enemies to know their actual ability to calculate fireball trajectories, or missile trajectories.

Do not forget that the bolide was detected by U.S. government sensors, and not by Mr. Loeb.

(Yes, they will provide Mr. Loeb with data enough for him to find... what the US Department of Defense wishes him to find.)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Best point in the thread.

What data did Mr. Loeb obtain that was convincing enough to get almost $2 mil in grant money?

It better be really specific, otherwise his odds of finding anything diminish significantly, and he's just getting an all expenses paid vacation to Australia.

They better find SOMETHING.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

(Yes, they will provide Mr. Loeb with data enough for him to find... what the US Department of Defense wishes him to find.)

Totally in agreement!

I’m not a fan of Avi…..just something rubs me raw about him.

If one accepts his Q&A in the OP vid as truth……then he’s already lied to the people. He makes a commitment to the N.Y. Museum of Art to display pieces of what he finds??

No way will the Gov allow that….imo.

If it’s from beyond our solar system for example….and not materials we are accustomed to crashing to earth i.e. meteorites……then that whatever it is……will be valued more than moon rocks!

And IF he were allowed to openly display anything…..why the N.Y. Museum of Art?……Why not the NY Haden Planetarium??? A place for Astro everything.

It’s just BS and he should not have made a commitment like that before the news audience on TV.

He’s just another Gov tool…..the new Hynek ….standard issue.

👽

edit on 1-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yet, MH370 is still pending to be found, no matter how many teams were searching for it and how sophisticated their technology was. The ocean is a hostile, vast, and extremely complex environment.

Very different scenarios.

With MH370, they didn't even know where the plane had crashed, and were basing the search off educated guesses where they thought it might be. They didn't even know exactly where the plane spent its last 7 hours. Hell, we don't even know if the plane was even in the area that was searched.

Compare to a UFO, which, unlike a civilian plane, is going to be tracked, and far more effort spent in its recovery. In this case, they have a very good idea where this object might have crashed, so if it was indeed an E.T. craft, or even a Chinese/Russian piece of tech, they have a much better idea of where to look than the MH370 teams did.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Spacespider

Have you ever wondered whether the Gods take a dump?

not till you asked

but that would explain
some things.

lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe the Chinese got to it first?

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

All objects are tracked and their trajectories carefully monitored. MH370 included. Finding the crash site requires access to data about the objects' trajectories and velocity vectors, and that data belongs, always, to the military. You therefore rely on their sensors and on their wish to share data.

The GPS signals civilians use is a highly degraded version of the original military data. In the case of a crash in the ocean, GPS and radar is just half the story: objects that fall into the ocean are not located by radar, they are located by sonobuoys. The underwater version of GPS is called DOLYN. MH370 crash into the ocean made noise enough to be detected by the military, in case they wish to find it or, if you prefer, in case they wish you to find it.

It seems neither the insurance company, not the Chinese government, and neither the military wanted the families to find the plane. In the case of Mr. Loeb's object, the military shared the data for just one simple reason: they know it is just a meteorite.

If Mr. Loeb's search is being funded by a private fund the reason is simply this: the private fund is convinced the interstellar meteorite could contain new rare minerals whose value in the market could very well exceed the search investment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join