It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrna vaccines: thank you mr Elon Musk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thank you so much mr Elon Musk.
Here a Japanese man asks questions that soon everybody will ask (on twitter). I don't always agree with some talk covered under the freedom of speech ... this time there is no doubt in my mind that censorship must end and that everybody has to make his own decission based on pro's and contra's ...
twitter.com... cbc76f11cbfa3fc75ab9b4089%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2Fweduwnaar-zet-gezondheidsministerie-voor-het-blok-neem-zelf-coronav accin-uit-de-batch-die-mijn-vrouw-heeft-gedood%2F
edit on 30-11-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I guess this also is from same press conference?

Dr Masanori Fukushima, Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University, warns about vax harms to the 🇯🇵 Ministry of Health

Yeeh the censorship should all end .

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Apple is working as a vassal of the CCP. That's perfectly fine, but Musk and Twitter are dangerous!
Democracy itself is at stake!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Here a Japanese man asks questions that soon everybody will ask (on twitter). I don't always agree with some talk covered under the freedom of speech ... this time there is no doubt in my mind that censorship must end and that everybody has to make his own decission based on pro's and contra's ...
twitter.com... cbc76f11cbfa3fc75ab9b4089%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2Fweduwnaar-zet-gezondheidsministerie-voor-het-blok-neem-zelf-coronav accin-uit-de-batch-die-mijn-vrouw-heeft-gedood%2F

Unfornately "asking questions" is about 18 month behind everyone else who already figured it out and have done the research.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Unfornately "asking questions" is about 18 month behind everyone else who already figured it out and have done the research.

The questions that need to be asked now are about confirmation bias and who the sheeple in society really are.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Why do we consider the EU an ally and partner again?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The EU is twisted , that`s why there was brexit . I had hopes for years that the whole EU would end .

I do think USA is important partner for European nations, for security etc , but i dont think it need`s European union,

Confused ? lol

I am confused , the rules and laws EU make can make no sense .

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It just seems to me that the EU creeps closer and closer to totalitarianism all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Meanwhile, Apple is working as a vassal of the CCP. That's perfectly fine, but Musk and Twitter are dangerous!
Democracy itself is at stake!!!

I instantly read this with a Tucker Carlson inflection.

Head will roll once the reality comes out in full... too late for all the sheep, and empathy to those it was forced on.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Re: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

How can Elon Musk politely tell the European Union "NO". If they decide to ban the platform and start their own, that's okay.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With the EU and Apple demonstrating this reaction, one can easily deduce that somehow Twitter was once perfectly aligned with their interests. Just a little bit overt...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The questions that need to be asked now are about confirmation bias and who the sheeple in society really are.

Do you say that because there are victims from the vaccines one can confirm their bias against them by looking at the casualties created from the vaccines? Since when the vaccine has become the holy grail?

It's great that a platform has been normalised again as it was hijacked by left wing loonies the past few years who promoted their ludicrous and absurd ideologies and censored or even silenced everyone else.
edit on 30-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

On social platforms we need to have free speech and not radical left wing lunatics who promote their ridiculous ideologies and cancel everyone else.

Yes the vaccines are causing many harms and death. Welcome to the real world!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Do you say that because there are victims from the vaccines one can confirm their bias against them by looking at the casualties created from the vaccines? Since when the vaccine has become the holy grail?

It's great that a platform has been normalised again as it was hijacked by left wing loonies the past few years who promoted their ludicrous and absurd ideologies and censored or even silenced everyone else.

There are winners and losers on both sides of the covid table, those that were saved from death and those that didn't make it - vaccinated or not. Aren't ideologies simply personal perceptions through confirmation bias, cherry picking data, or just because it feels right?
edit on 30-11-2022 by quintessentone because: clarification

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There are winners and losers on both sides of the covid table, those that were saved from death and those that didn't make it - vaccinated or not. Aren't ideologies simply personal perceptions through confirmation bias, cherry picking data, or just because it feels right?

If you approach any matter from an ideological point of view then yes there would be biased involved. There is plenty of bias even in science & medicine as the matter of fact. But that's not to say we all approach matters having certain bias or ideologies. Mostly is the lack of information that plays an important role in making good decisions.
edit on 30-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

those that were saved from death and those that didn't make it - vaccinated or not.

It's beginning to look like the vaccinated weren't 'saved from death'; it was just postponed. The jury is still out, and will be for another 7-8 years, plus a few more for the truth of everything being covered up and falsified figures come out.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If you approach any matter from an ideological point of view then yes there would be biased involved. There is plenty of bias even in science & medicine as the matter of fact. But that's not to say we all approach matters having certain bias or ideologies. Mostly is the lack of information that plays an important role in making good decisions.

And all through this covid nightmare there not only was a lack of information but as the virus mutated nobody could keep up. We were always a few steps behind so remember that when judging the decisions that were made.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeeh it does , it seems like it was build with sinister plans in mind.

WE dont need one central bureaucracy hub in Brussel . All European nations could cooperate without this just fine .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join