It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All High End Fashion Brands FRONTS for Human Trafficking?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't really understand the terminology being used here: Trafficking...

I believe, and with good reason, that there is no trafficking here, rather there are gifts given on behalf of "parents" to wealthy and interested parties.

Whether these "parents" are actual parents or are de facto parents granted by the state/local governments in thanks for payment in one way or another is to be determined.

It will be determined eventually, or we are all going to Hell.
edit on 30-11-2022 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

edit on 1-12-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Right questions asked...

I wouldn't be surprised most model agencies dealing with minors have to hand over certain documents to certain federal agencies dedicated to "protect" minors.
I'd guess that's where they get picked out depending on certain criteria the model agencies might not have acces to.

It has to run deep in order to work on the scale it does...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Now here is my question...

You say 12,000 years ago an apocalyptic reset. Was it a natural catastrophe as we are told, or were there advanced humans who caused a reset as some think is happening today?

Thats half a big year. A 24k year cycle a bit like a day in our lives. In which we rise and fall through the spiritual ages of mankind...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Ba len ci aga - latin for do as thy want..

Same motto as the thelmatites that run this show and ritual..

or

the mispelt add with the extra a (latin)
Baal enci aga.. Baal is King

Child and blood sacrifice.. Thats what this is about...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The roots of it might be some early form of eugenics, that morphed into a cult as justifying it is quite difficult unless you can attribute it to some form of god. From there it morphed into religion and has since changed it's collar many times but the doG remains the same...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Last I checked it was some African language... Now it's Latin... Come on?
It's a strange latin, you'd have to agree... Can you direct me to a translator that gives me this traduction, as I seem unable to find one?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I just finished watching a 5:56 Reese Report about the Balenciaga issue.

An article in The Vigilant Citizen today has made me recall this thread.

There’s Something Terribly Wrong With Gorsad Kyiv and it’s Worse than Balenciaga

Published 2 days ago on January 14, 2023 By Vigilant Citizen

Gorsad Kyiv is a collective of photographers that collaborates with the world’s largest brands. Apparently, everybody’s ignoring the fact that their work revolves around the graphic abuse and sexualization of children. Even worse, some of these “models” appear to be actual victims of child trafficking. Here’s a look at Gorsad Kyiv.

Warning: This article contains disturbing pictures.

Gorsad Kyiv is a photography collective consisting of three artists: Viktor Vasiliev, Maria Romaniuk, and Ulik Romaniuk. Based in Kyiv, Ukraine, the group has collaborated with many galleries, magazines, musicians, and brands such as I-D Vice, Dazed & Confused, Skim milk, Hood by Air, Ariel Pink, and others. . .

vigilantcitizen.com...

Ukraine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join