It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's big foot proves he's real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In this video made 4 years ago (on a channel narrating bigfoot encounters) at 1:22 the description is made by a witness at night aiming a flashlight at the feet of a bigfoot. The description:

“The first thing i saw lit up was skinny shins pointing straight up and down, then giant feet came up, they were bigger than flippers, more like the size of a canoe paddle and they kind of flopped as if there was a bend in the middle.”

This video below was only published on YouTube 7 months ago and season 2 of this show only aired on tv of 2022. Keep that in mind.

At :40 in we see “a mid foot flexibility…as the heel comes up in the supporting foot the heel moves some what independently of the rest of the foot. This allows for a combination of propulsion and prehension or the grasping ability of the foot…”

This corroborating evidence of extremely specific anatomy from a witness and professional is telling that we are seeing a real live Bigfoot. If you have a compelling argument to contest this revealing insight, feel free to share it.
edit on 30-11-2022 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Maybe just floppy big foot fakes like clown shoes.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Clearly you didnt watch any of the videos, frustratingly. As said by the foot professional "this is not just an isolated artifact, this is a real dynamic signature of a consistent functional aspect of the foot. Remarkably compelling evidence."

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I did watch them, then watched them again because of your reply and in case I'd missed something. No big deal just my opinion.

S+F for bringing something new to consider though.

edit on 30-11-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Maybe just floppy big foot fakes like clown shoes.

Was about to write that, and I think you are right.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If you have more than one bigfoot.....

Is it bigfoots or bigfeet?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All I see is a rehash of the Patterson film and some "eye witness" claims.

People have been seeing Bigfoot for a very long time, yet there is no proof, other than "I saw a Bigfoot" .

No bones, no hide, not even a hair sample. Till we have actual concrete evidence, it's just a myth.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I attribute that to the biology and lifestyles of Bigfoots. They're probably less than 100 in the wild, super small family groups. Intelligent and have a culture of avoiding Humans.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If there's only 100, wouldn't they have bred themselves out of existence by now ?
If you only had 100 Humans and continued to interbreed, some very nasty traits would show up in later generations. Considering Bigfoot has been around for centuries [ according to legend ] how are they still viable ?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If there's only 100, wouldn't they have bred themselves out of existence by now ?
If you only had 100 Humans and continued to interbreed, some very nasty traits would show up in later generations. Considering Bigfoot has been around for centuries [ according to legend ] how are they still viable ?
Not at all, although that was an estimate to illustrate how small the groups are.

There are 320,000 Gorillas as we speak, population wise, they seem to be doing fine and are isolated in pockets withing strict geographic zones.

I've never seen a dead Gorilla or ever come across its body. However, we know they obviously exist.

Point is, Bigfoots, with a substantially smaller population and in very specific zones with INTENT to avoid humans and practice crude forms of culture, no fire based, but of a natural perspective. Bigfoots are smarter than Gorillas.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't blame the Bigfoots for not wanting blood thirsty humans to find them.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Maybe only 100 in the wild, but how many on the other side of their interdimensional portals?

Could be millions.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Aint no way there be big apes running around in the wilderness without being captured on multiple wildlife camera traps or finding remains of dead ones or being captured on satellite / drone footage and live cams.

Between aliens, ghosts, A.I and Big foot... Big foot is wayyyyy down that scale along with skinwalker and giants.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Hunters kill approximately 6 million whitetail deer every year."

That many Hunters and not one Bigfoot has been documented or killed . I wish it was a real animal but those are some pretty slim odds .

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

As far as i can tell in my research there's thousands globally. All across Asia they're recognized, India, Australia etc
They are a global presence. And, they have human if not higher level of intelligence, which is why they're so hard to pin down.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
after reading the posts without watching the vid yet.
don't hobbits have big feet?
homo florensis?

and the fremen on Arrakis lived underground.

what if bigfoot don't leave their dead just lying around everywhere?

any studies done on cave systems near sightings?

midtarsal break

Midtarsal break variation in modern humans: Functional causes, skeletal correlates, and paleontological implications

not sure if any of this is helpful.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Aint no way there be big apes running around in the wilderness without being captured on multiple wildlife camera traps or finding remains of dead ones or being captured on satellite / drone footage and live cams.

Between aliens, ghosts, A.I and Big foot... Big foot is wayyyyy down that scale along with skinwalker and giants.
It's very hard to find remains of ANY animal in the wilderness. I grew up in the mountains.I have come across deer remains maybe 2 or 3 times in my life.

It is also incredibly hard to spot live animals in the woods.Normally,they are looong gone before you get close enough to spot them,either by hearing you or smelling you.

If sasquatch exists and has survived in the wild for thousands of years,it'd be a master at utilizing it's surroundings.

As for the camara traps,who's to say there aren't pictures or videos someone has.They'd be instantly ridiculed as a hoaxer and their lives would be a circus.

People still ridicule Patterson and Gimlin.Real or not,I bet they regret ever making their story and film public.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Consider this from the Expedition Bigfoot series on the TRVL channel…

Using LiDAR at night

Using plain flashlights at night…disappearing figure

Using White NV mounted on a drone

Screenshots of the above

👽

edit on 8-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Experts have a long history of making inaccurate claims- skepticism remains supreme over guess work. I want to find out they are real, but this doesn’t do it.

Since you asked, I’m curious about the feral human theory. Just as pigs can escape the farm and transform into a hog given the right environmental stimuli, why couldn’t a very small percentage of humans do the same? Maybe .01% has the right generic makeup for this and only a small percentage of them are ever presented with the environmental stimuli for such a change to occur. A hog is larger, covered in thick dark hair, its teeth grow into tusks.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Could it be just a hill type folk that decided to live off the grid? Years and years ago?

top topics

join