It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alaskan Coastal Sasquatch - Part One: Bigfoot Beyond the Trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I always enjoy the Small Town Monster stuff and the Bigfoot Beyond the Trail is no exception, good stories excellent scenery and wildlife shots, and decent production values.

Some of the best sasquatch encounter stories are on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska

That said its been quiet on the sasquatch front

Join Aleks & the Bigfoot Beyond the Trail crew for this epic two part documentary taking them into the heart of remote coastal section of the Kenai Peninsula of Alaska to a place known as "Area A". With a history of strange activity, their week long visit to Area A proves to be their most ambitious & dangerous expedition to date, with interesting results.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do enjoy Small Town Monsters productions but haven't got round to watching this yet, this should remind me to watch it..

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm watching it now and I wanted to point something out that I have noticed from listening to hundreds of accounts. These things are territorial, so your best chance of seeing one, in a place known for sightings, is to urinate. Even at 12:40 in the video the guy says, after the tree knocks, he ran up the stairs only to see his friend peeing off the deck. His friend incited the behavior, otherwise I don't think he would have ever known it was there.
I'm asking anyone reading this, from now on pay attention to how many encounters that happen when someone is relieving themselves. I often wonder if this is left out of many retellings because the person didn't want to divulge they were using the restroom.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I dont see these groups or families roaming in a large area

new topics

top topics

join