It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Souls Going?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
With all of this talk of depopulation and low birth rates around the World, it makes one who subscribes to reincarnation wonder, where are the souls going?

This is a pure collection of random thoughts but what if there is a deeper meaning behind the conspiracies currently at play? It is quite obvious that the quality of the Soul is attempting to be downgraded through various techniques here on Earth. What karmic future awaits a certain Soul after living through these social cultural constructs that we accept as normal?

Is it taking us away from another human experience onto something somewhat below human alignment? Is there a force that can capture and harvest the Souls of those who are deemed unworthy to return or progress past the Earthly lessons? For those who believe in reincarnation and have their eyes on the current trends and statistics on birth and death, where do you believe the Souls are going if not able to be reborn at the rate of the past?

If true and there is an agenda being fulfilled, what kind of esoteric bullsheet is going on behind the scenes in a hidden realm? Once again, just random thoughts that probably belong in a different category. Some weirdos out there have got to ponder the same

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

If you believe in reincarnation and believe that time is irrelevant for whatever supreme being you believe in, then why would souls be limited to only one existance at a time?

Have you considered the possibility that there is only one soul and it is everybody but each individual is not allowed know this? Just something I read once.

edit on 11 28 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hopefully, it means less of us have to come back to this sh!thole.

Earth is amazingly beautiful. Unfortunately, humankind is not.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well are we talking soul or the unchanging self.

Christians simplified it and only gave humans super special eternal existence. With Hindu everything has a god-connected true version of itself. Which really makes humans special if you think about it.

To have your godly essence achieve human cyclical existence is amazing. Like you could be a lowly plankton, slug, or Chernobyl mutant rabbit, and never achieve through karma a turn at even being a harbor seal.

But that's a lot of souls, especially if you count every single Animal. That's a lot of insects.

So my answer is: all the souls became the other animals that Christianity forgot to give souls to.

Hindu is also a natural reductio ad absurdum answer to that question.
edit on 28-11-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I propose something to you: Our "souls" are going nowhere. They stay here, again and again, until we get it right.

So to say they "go" anyplace? Ive believed a soul's purpose is self explanatory. Therefore...never dies..... a soul is to be a soul....

Hey God Bless...n nice thread

edit on 11220830America/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2022 22:38:08 -060038202200000008 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I propose something to you: Our "souls" are going nowhere. They stay here, again and again, until we get it right.

So to say they "go" anyplace? Ive believed a soul's purpose is self explanatory. Therefore...never dies..... a soul is to be a soul....

Hey God Bless...n nice thread

The wheel of Samsara correlates to your idea. The idea isn't to remain in Samsara, but to ''step off the wheel''.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Perhaps souls are not as one dimensional as we think. I think souls exists on another plane above this one where time and space do not exist the same as what we know of them. They can and do experience multiple realities where they get to live out multiple lives in parallel. They probably experience many versions of our realities in multiple space and timelines.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Our "souls" are going nowhere. They stay here, again and again, until we get it right.

In the Bible it is called "3rd / 4th Generation Curses" or "Spiritual Contracts"

Each family bloodline has a "Spiritual Territory" that must be maintained for those family spirits to exist in on the other side of this real world.

Thanks to TPTB, the only way to escape this hellhole of a planet is via accepting the fact that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for humans only. He is the ONLY "Green Card" back into Heaven.

Amazing how Christians are persecuted / killed, 24/7 on a (mainly) capitalist planet when TPTB are actually killing the best thing that a Capitalist Government wants; "Law Abiding Tax Payers".

Only the stupid, predictable, Lucifer would enjoy killing "Law Abiding Tax Payers".

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm hoping that the one that splintered up into pieces to experience itself is recalling some of those pieces and things might get simpler.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Souls generally collect back around the sun waiting for a rebirth, not reincarnation. To kill a soul it needs to be fired into the heart of the sun.
edit on 11 29 2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
Perhaps souls are not as one dimensional as we think. I think souls exists on another plane above this one where time and space do not exist the same as what we know of them. They can and do experience multiple realities where they get to live out multiple lives in parallel. They probably experience many versions of our realities in multiple space and timelines.

Every once in a while someone states something complicated here in such a way that even a low iq struggling parrot can understand.

I think Im with You on Your surmise. I actually have more tangible proof of what You speak than I do any other system. Tangible to me that is, of course nothing I can relate to You, except for my word.

This possibility You bring up is in my opinion far more than a smoke filled 'what if?'.
Another poster mentioned the doing it over til we get it right concept..which would sound nice, but whose concept of getting it right are we exemplifying..I don't think right and wrong have anything to do with anything..maybe doing it over and over til we are compliant, I can see that, but not til we get it 'right'.

The hard truth of this possibility enrages me. Gives me a bad inferiority complex and makes me know what its like to be Rudolph the rednosed raynedeer.

Someone figured out the human threshold for trauma and maximizes application of it to us without intention, but by default while slaving us like dogs.
edit on 29-11-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Terry is an experience of an eternal consciousness that has put on a mask that calls itself Terry. Terry has never been here before and will never be here again. Terry's hope is that the eternal consciousness that wears the Terry mask will have learned and experienced the reasons the Terry mask was put on for this time and place.

What this eternal consciousness has done in the past, if it has, is beyond my understanding. What and how it will do at another time or venue is also beyond my ken but if I have anything to suggest for it my hope is it will give it consideration.
edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2022 01:11:11 -0600Tue, 29 Nov 2022 01:11:11 -060022112022-11-29T01:11:11-06:00100000011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Consider how many human beings are spawning versus how many are passing away. I say passing away because not sure if its dieing or dying.

Then, look at how many times humans have multiplied in numbers compared to even 100 years ago, then 1k years ago, 10k etc.

Where are all the souls coming from? I think that's a better question. If souls are a real thing and humans have existed for as long as they have, where did all these souls come from recently? They've been waiting in the wings? They were animal souls that graduated?

Furthermore, on that note.. when did humans start having souls in evolution? Did cro-magnon have souls? Neanderthals? Homo this and homo that? Florensis? Isn't one called heiderbergensis or something?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe that the human soul is imprisoned in an earthly body (cfr. Plato). I also believe that the soul can grow and become stronger here on earth. In this way she can reach the 'great light' after death. (Those who read my site understand what I mean.) The bottom line is that there is actually no place on planet earth for a soul, a soul that our creators implanted in an earthly being long ago. Something they probably shouldn't have done if you see where the world is headed.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I subscribe to the Warhammer 40k idea 😉

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well . . . .

The idea of a single "soul" having multiple lives and living bodies at the same time isn't that big a stretch of the metaphysical imagination.

* Identical twins and triplets are genetically identical, so how is an incomming soul able to tell that there is more than one body in that womb?

Maybe the soul finds itself in multiple bodies.

Therefore it is neither immoral nor unethical for a man to take identical twins and triplets as his wife. They are, after all, the same soul/person.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This life it seems is never enough for some. There always has to be more. Not just any old 'more' but something immortal and transcendent. God forbid we actually die lol.
Perhaps at the moment of death all of this will fall away as we realise nothing is important really. Even the idea of God, the universe, all the great glories and stories of mankind collectively and individually amount to nothing at all.
God, religion and souls are for the needy. We can find contentment, happiness and peace without any of that.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
TPTB are trying to shut down the great soul upcycling system. They have claimed dominion over the construct. They think they have sealed off the exits. They are now acting like they own the joint. They are wrong… dead wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It could also be that even though souls can be in multiple bodies, this only occurs at a rate of one unique soul per reality. So that would mean a soul can exists in one reality at a time (they may be able to inhabit another body if the previous body dies ... reincarnation?). Also, since where they are there is no real time and space, they are essentially eternal in our measurements of time.
edit on 29-11-2022 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Ok, well this is something that I wrote in 2019, which is sort of a mix of Religion and science. It might be way off, who is to say until we actually go through it.

The Body Electric

The Law of Conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed-only converted from one form of energy to another.
So what does that mean?
Well, it could mean absolutely nothing to some people, oh but wait a minute, isn’t electricity itself a form of energy, and doesn’t our brains run on electricity Ok, now this is where things really start to get interesting because it seems that any time we have a thought, learn something new, or need to communicate to some other part of our body ─ to get those legs moving ─ because if we don’t, then some big bad monster is going to get us; then it is this very electricity in our brains that goes wild, shooting its electrical barbs all over the place in all kinds of directions. Yes, every single time we have a thought, electricity is behind it. So “WHO” or rather “WHAT” (at the very center of our beings) are we really? It seems to be that we are electricity, and just sort of borrowing this body for the short period of time that we call our lives.
So if we are electricity, what the heck are we doing here?
Even though electricity might be interesting or even fun for us to be, with its ability to shoot through the sky and go many places that would be completely off limits to humans-- electricity does have limitations, and so our electrical beings choose to have a human experience. We have a life’s purpose and that purpose was decided on before we were even born. The universe has a planned direction that it is moving in, and we are here to fulfill “OUR”, or rather “ITS”, destiny. Yes, humans are put on earth to learn, inspire, teach or placed on a path to create future generations, through our off spring, who will possess the power to change the world. We create ripples in the universe, and from those ripples, the fluid rivers of time can flow.

Is electricity trapped in the body from birth to death?
Oh heavens no, every time we are unconscious, our electricity has the ability to leave the body. This electricity has also been referred to as the “soul”, as well as your “life Force”. But I guess I am getting off track just a bit. So to go on with this idea of the mobile soul…every time that you sleep, and in your final departure from this world too, your electricity can, and does very easily leaves the body.
Your electricity is you, and you are your electricity. At times, it may seem as if you have a split personality, but make no mistake about it, “you are one” borrowing, for a brief moment in time, a human body.
Oh, and one more thought that I might sneak in here, what about those Ghost Busters™? Aren’t they always looking for spikes in electricity in their ghost buster thing-a- ma-jigs? See, ghosts or our passing soul is “electricity”, and even Hollywood seems to know it.

What About This Sleep Thing?
Yes, what about this sleep thing, just what is it that can happen if you do not get your night-time restful ritual? Well, as you probably know, some very bad things can happen. Just ask anyone who has ever fallen asleep behind the wheel of a car. Yes, our electrical brain will misbehave quite badly; bringing about hallucinations, and even an inability to perform the simplest of tasks. We can feel as if we are losing our minds.
Sleep can be more beneficial to you than you can even imagine; if you have a difficult problem, or are working on a troublesome term paper, try asking yourself for the answer to your dilemma just before you drift off to sleep. More than likely, you will get a solution upon waking in the morning.

Crossing Over to the Other side (sort of)
The electricity in your body can cause quite a ruckus if not allowed the freedom to roam freely in these nightly excursions of theirs. So it does sometimes make it hard to think of this electricity, and “US” as being one, especially with this rule over our nights -- but we are; it is not however, as bad as we might think, because this allows us the ability to cross over to the other side and see loved ones, if that is what we want to do. So it is good, we may grieve during the day, but our nights are spent wherever and however, we choose to spend them. We never really let go of anyone that we do not want to.

What is the Silver Chord?
The silver chord is a very interesting concept. I like this idea of the silver chord, which is something that connects our soul to our earthly body. This is what allows us to safely roam anywhere that want at night, and still be able to return to our bodies upon waking. The thing is that if this chord is ever severed, we can no longer return to our human form, and we leave this existence and go on to the afterlife. A world that I have heard is quite beautiful, with more brilliant colors than we have ever even imagined here on this plane. This could be in any dimension, because when we assume the form of electricity, we can go anywhere.

What about the dimensional Journey?
As electricity, we do indeed have the ability to traverse to different Universes, as well as, different dimensions. The quantum world of microscopic particles has an entirely different set of laws of physics than we possess here in our own universe Molecules can travel great distances in a flash. This is unheard of on our own plane. Magic, Mythological animals, angels and demons can exist when the laws of physics is turned on its head. Gravity is completely different. Imagine a world where you could fly is just an everyday occurrence.

Can we Jump off whenever we choose?
If you are thinking of suicide, this is not even an option. As I have stated before, you are placed here for a purpose, and just jumping off is very much frowned upon by the universe. Even if things seem to be their darkest, you are here to learn. Learn from this low point, improve yourself and move on to finish out your life. It is important for you to be here, existence needs you, and you must finish out your mission here on Earth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join