It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions Sent To Ukraine Could Have Been Used To Solve The Homelessness Problem At Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Jimmy Dore offers a unique perspective on the nearly 100 billion dollars sent to Ukraine and future funds which we will continue to pour into that country. While homelessness explodes in the US due to purposefully disastrous economic policies, we continue to fuel the fire of inflation by recklessly sending billions to Ukraine, which then got laundered into FTX and sent back to the DNC and a few Rinos, although that's a story for another time.

Interestingly enough, 40% of people who are homeless actually have jobs. This problem isn't going to get better as the economy will suffer from additional inflation after rising interest rates fail to achieve there desired goal.

edit on 28-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
But then how would the big guy get his 10% cut??

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah it's amazing.

Our elections, if considered legit, indicate that Ukraine is a higher priority for voters than their kids college funds and life's savings.

There's nothing organic about this economic catastrophe. This is what most Americans want!

I don't, but it appears a lot of people do.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

There's nothing organic about this economic catastrophe. This is what most Americans want!

I don't, but it appears a lot of people do.

Hammer, meet nail.

Very well put.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very few bills that are passed are to benefit the American citizen. Haven't we all figured that out YET.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Give me just a million of it and a year later I'll be able to do something our Government or Ukraine cannot. I will be able to account for where the money went.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Every American that was alive and 11 1/2 years of age as of July 4th of 1976 (America's bicentennial) should be awarded $177,600 for no reason whatsoever.

Sounds better than giving our pensions for Ukrainians pensions.
edit on 11 28 2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Give me just a million of it and a year later I'll be able to do something our Government or Ukraine cannot. I will be able to account for where the money went.

Damn right you will.

Thousands of new IRS agents jobs depend on it.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am conflicted as I know if Russia is driven back or stops fighting Ukraine survives. If Ukraine stops fighting they will cease to exist and be a big political feather in Putin's hat..

During the Apollo missions the same argument was used that if we spent the money on the poor and needy it would be better than a space program. So Apollo missions were cancelled and the poor and needy were fed and got subsidized housing; you feed them and they breed which is exactly what happened. Losers are losers raising losers in most cases who are always blaming someone else for their circumstances while never realizing their past deeds brought them down the road of no return.

I am all for helping anyone who deserves it but a drop out non educated hood rat who thinks it's cool to rob, steal, and sell drugs for a living can starve for all I care.

Yes there are good people who have been laid off or their company has closed due to the insane rules enforced by the government regardless of harm to the existing population. I suppose the 3 million illegals who are being paid, housed, and fed would go along way to helping our citizens to meet ends.

Very few wars have ever existed where those who have the chance to work the systems and grow rich has ever occurred IMO.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

They wont let the government pay off 10k of federal student loan debt even though they are the federal. The issuer of the loans cant even slash some off, all paid on the balance sheet, because it would help people too much.

How would they ever be able to get away with investing it into short term homelessness by giving away apartments? Or do much of anything to help the homeless in a broader context? Those are the parts of federal spending bills that get fought over, removed to allow the passage of them.

Stuff Democrats try to fund that Republicans make sure wont happen.
edit on CST03Tue, 29 Nov 2022 03:13:01 -060000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I remember back in the day, I stayed home from school and video taped the Iran Contra hearings for my dad as he was working and of course Col. North was far more important than school those days..I learned a lot making those tapes, but I guess the Democrats didn't get a copy..I was only like ten, what could I have done? Sheesh

Now if we could divert the money made from housing projects and such, from the corrupt and funnel it to the space program…? The wealth of the wicked and all, right?

What are You gonna do with the 500 million you just won?
"Well I guess ill just go back to work at the sewer plant because that makes me better than You"

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Logistics win wars because without food and weapons soldiers become nothing more than warm bodies one step away from dead cold bodies. The cracks are beginning to show as Ukraine is firing around 7000 artillery rounds a day and the supply lines and manufacturing facilities which is supporting this effort are stretched thin. Manufacturing for basic war materials in western societies has been pushed down for the gold plated systems that cost a fortune....MIC thinks they know what they are doing as far as their bottom line.....Taking about costing a fortune; just one 155 artillery shell could feed a large family for longer than most would believe not to mention paying their mortgage payment to include electric bill.... youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The Russians have a best teacher in this current war the US/NATO.

There was a US military doctrine where they managed how effective it was attacking civilian infrastructures during the Iraqi war and Yugoslavia.
edit on 29-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

enjoy the show and eat whatever filth they give us. welcome to the end times.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
While homelessness explodes in the US due to purposefully disastrous economic policies,

Hate to burst your bubble. The homeless problem is more about the insane and drug addicts that cannot be forced to stay in treatment and homes.

Until US law has a way to getting back to having a means to make the mental ill stay in treatment and care, the homeless problem will persist.

In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution

www.heritage.org...

It’s more of a mental care crisis than a homeless crisis. And how you balance out freedom with getting people to stick and get the mental care they need.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I am conflicted as I know if Russia is driven back or stops fighting Ukraine survives. If Ukraine stops fighting they will cease to exist and be a big political feather in Putin's hat..

During the Apollo missions the same argument was used that if we spent the money on the poor and needy it would be better than a space program. So Apollo missions were cancelled and the poor and needy were fed and got subsidized housing; you feed them and they breed which is exactly what happened. Losers are losers raising losers in most cases who are always blaming someone else for their circumstances while never realizing their past deeds brought them down the road of no return.

I am all for helping anyone who deserves it but a drop out non educated hood rat who thinks it's cool to rob, steal, and sell drugs for a living can starve for all I care.

Yes there are good people who have been laid off or their company has closed due to the insane rules enforced by the government regardless of harm to the existing population. I suppose the 3 million illegals who are being paid, housed, and fed would go along way to helping our citizens to meet ends.

Very few wars have ever existed where those who have the chance to work the systems and grow rich has ever occurred IMO.

You need to lay off the r e tard sandwiches in the morning. You think non educated hoodrats are the only ones dealing with homelessness your mistaken. Allot of people with mental illness are homeless, allot of vets are homeless, there are allot of senior citizens who are homeless who could use that money other than dirty ass nasty Ukraine. But yes let’s keep it from non educated hoodrats who steal..

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A major component of MAGA-AF (Make America Great Again - Americans First) is shifting hundreds of Billions of our foreign-sent taxpayer dollars, back to the pockets of those who generated those taxpayer dollars.

Clients ask me all the time why Dental Insurance costs so much, and covers so little. I tell them, it doesn't have to. Less money to _____________, in exchange for better Dental coverage for Americans who want it, is easily doable. Write your person in Congress and demand it. You're the boss!

edit on 11/29/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hate to burst your bubble. The homeless problem is more about the insane and drug addicts that cannot be forced to stay in treatment and homes.

I find this to be a valid take and experienced it just the way you describe..I was trying to get a homeless friend of mine Peenchy to come in of the street because I could tell he was getting sicker, I would run into him on the corner sometimes waiting on the bus..and he simply told me "Id rather die on the street than accept conditional help from people that just want to make themselves feel better.Cuz I may want to step out back and burn one ya know?" Last time I saw him he was under a piece of cardboard with his matted fur little mutt dog and his busted up bi cycle holding the cardboard down…I was like "hey Peenchy." he didn't even open his eyes…wonder if he ate that mangy thing..

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Very few bills that are passed are to benefit the American citizen.

now you can't forget obumacare, that helped every body, well at least me. it helped me find another doctor, and health care plan.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Worst yet, from those billions send to Ukraine, is millions more that has gotten lost between the cracks where did that money go.

That is what the taxpayer should be very, very concern about.

Meanwhile American children goes hungry every day in the land of the plenty, but the illegals are getting tax dollars thanks to the taxpayer for their housing, food and comfort.

join