It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk teases Twitter Files on free speech suppression: ‘public deserves to know’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That sounds like they’re taking a stand off approach… just giving ‘em enough rope to hang themselves I guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're correct of course.

I hope you didn't read my response with a sarcastic tone... didn't mean it that way.

Thanks for responding...

I can't help but wonder if we are not going to terribly disappointed with what they choose to "make public." I am expecting a few low-level ideologues willing to take the hit for the team.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Id expect nothing less based off history.

However, underestimating Elon hasnt ever really panned out.

We get to wait and see I suppose.

Worse case is Elon lays it all out and MSM/DoJ look the other way.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

"Meet the wizard" is an apt choice of phrase.

Assuming there actually IS a wizard, and it doesn't just turn out to be a room with 6 overweight, mother-fixated, aging men clinging to relevancy by playing a world-size game. It could be that too.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Worse case scenario for Elon is that twitter becomes yesterday’s news and Elon gets his name rubbed into the dirt for investing billions of dollars into a complete lemon.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: JinMI

Worse case scenario for Elon is that twitter becomes yesterday’s news and Elon gets his name rubbed into the dirt for investing billions of dollars into a complete lemon.

Your hopes are severely disconnected from reality.

But you do you babu and dont forget to keep us in the loop.

Twitter has only grown in use and usage since the purchase.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think he better do what he's going to do before Hilary has him erased.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

ĺ

...or worse case MIC, MSM, Doj, Twitter and Elon are all run by the same people and twatter plays a big role in the social credit scam.
...or he's just a cool over-subsidized stoner that wants internet for rednecks, brain implants for good things, was actually a good wef young globalists, didn't say Chinese are better, doesn't love communism etc...
I don't trust him yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

From what I have seen he plans to turn Twitter into something akin to Wechat, and quite possibly beyond.

That could easily increase Twitter's value 20-fold.

...or worse case MIC, MSM, Doj, Twitter and Elon are all run by the same people and twatter plays a big role in the social credit scam.

Mandroid could be right about this, as transparency(no privacy) seems to be what Elon is after and he has stated that he wants Twitter to become 'the everything app'.

Something to consider if you are investing.

I wonder which crypto currency will get the nod as the preferred payment method on this app?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

he doesn't have to, he's controlled opposition. Look who his parents are and follow their lives. once this forum can see past the party system, they will finally see the 5% of the bs that controls this world. then, after that, they have another 95% to decipher. aka, this world is doomed no matter what.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

exactly. all musk's tweets are tests to find who is who. all BS lies by all sides

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well I just sent an appeal to reinstate my account after they gave me a permanent suspension a couple years ago without ever telling me why.

Personally I don't care either way but I'm curious on the outcome under the new regime.

Well that was quick. They reinstated my account with an apology.

to Elon
edit on 101130America/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2022 08:10:26 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Quote of the day (so far).

"Elon Musk Didn't Just Buy a Company, he Purchased a CRIME SCENE."
-Jack Posobiec

Source: twitter.com...

😲

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sunday, December 18, 2022

ELON MUSK has put up a poll that started at 5:20pm today, and runs for 10 hours.

Should he step down as the Head of Twitter?

YES or NO.

He will abide by the results.

SOURCE: www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting,Trump had refiled his lawsuit against Twitter, Facebook, etc once the Twitter files came about. In a recent court filing, even though Elon fed certain information to his handpicked reporters to give the appearance that the government violated the 1st amendment, he's had his attorneys respond to the lawsuit explicitly stating this did not happen, and they did follow their own guidelines set forth and the government did not force anything, at the most had them check posts that appeared to be against Twitter guidelines. You can read excerpts and the court filing is included at the end of the article.

Tech Dirt

Quite an about face from Musk. It is his company after all, so guess he had a choice, stand with the people he told that Twitter violated free speech before he came aboard, or toss that out the window to make his money.
edit on 5-6-2023 by frogs453 because: Fixed link

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Interesting point of view... considering its not your rocket business and what he is doing is good for the people and not good for the intelligence a-holes.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join