It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balenciaga and Sam Smith Unholy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure everyone is already aware that Balenciaga is taking heat for being over the top inappropriate in their current ad campaign.

I was wondering if people realized that Balenciaga has partnered with Sam Smith since 2015 when he was the face of their fall ad campaign. Sam Smith released “Unholy” on 9/22/22. If you watch the official “Unholy” video his costume styling is very similar to the bondage outfits that were on the children’s teddy bears in the Balenciaga ad campaign.

Makes you wonder if the whole in your face unholy theme is being coordinated across a number of industries - music, clothing…and possibly movies. Babylon will be releasing in the theaters soon.
edit on 28-11-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Is that Sam Smith the gender neutral,pan sexual pervert?
Sodom and Gomorrah for a modern age.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If you want to know just how disgusting and perverse the CEO of Balenciaga is, look him up. I won't post a link; what this guy is into is pure evil.

"Warning! Disturbing Images! François-Henri Pinault, CEO of Balenciaga’s parent company owns an auction site selling child sex mannequins...."
edit on 100000077America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: Buvvy

Is that Sam Smith the gender neutral,pan sexual pervert?
Sodom and Gomorrah for a modern age.

Are you really from Scotland???? If you are then you should know there is only one Sam Smith and he lived in York and started a large brewery company that's still going.

Balenciaga?????????? Who or what is that? And NO I aint going to look it up.

new topics

top topics

join