It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Swaps and the Downfall of Ancient Civilizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So I made a video giving a spiritual explanation linked to the physical reasons why all civilizations of the past had gradual (or not so gradual) downfalls. I also explained in this video how what this means for today's world. Other topics you may want to touch onto for more information is the Hopi Prophecy (moreso regarding survival vs death of the world [we're actually headed towards death of the world as we know it], the fourth earth, etc. aspects), the individual civilizations I mentioned in the video like Cahokia, etc.

Starseed Walk-ins and Ancient Civilizations (Video I made under another screename I use a lot)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rainprincess64
So I made a video giving a spiritual explanation linked to the physical reasons why all civilizations of the past had gradual (or not so gradual) downfalls. I also explained in this video how what this means for today's world. Other topics you may want to touch onto for more information is the Hopi Prophecy (moreso regarding survival vs death of the world [we're actually headed towards death of the world as we know it], the fourth earth, etc. aspects), the individual civilizations I mentioned in the video like Cahokia, etc.

Starseed Walk-ins and Ancient Civilizations (Video I made under another screename I use a lot)

TLDV, too long to watch all of it might be more appropriate to the religion sub-forum.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rainprincess64

Interesting concepts. I would recommend making this more like an outline format with bullet points.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I agree... a one hour video is quite a bit to expect people to sit through. We can read through a message in a few minutes. Sitting through a one hour lecture is another issue.

I see that you have text that you're talking about... perhaps placing it here would be a better idea rather than linking to a lengthy video.

Also.. you might want to be careful with the "Hopi Prophecy" - the "Blue Star Kachina" is actually a modern prophecy from the early 1960's. It's not "ancient" at all. There's no record of it before that time

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You have my interest ...please do a write up...very much like to hear what you have to say🙏

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay all, so here is the follow-up write up of my video.

* How Incarnations Work (and how they don't work)
-- How incarnations actually work: In brief, "taking a copy of a higher self's conscience and putting it in the brain". Higher selves walk freely in the spiritual realm/astral planes.
-- How incarnations DON'T work (the common view from what I gather): a soul sitting inside the body but in the spiritual realm side by side this physical realm
** Substances of a Soul
-- Higher Self Essence: Higher Self's Conscience including personality, quirks, landmark events their incarnations go through often, strengths and weaknesses, etc.
-- Aether or Ether ["fifth element"]: Lower Self Essence (what I refer to as "filler substance"). More or less, the primitive side, self-preservation instincts, survivalism mentality, "be fruitful and multiply" type thinking, etc. Essentially people's so called "inner demons" and basically a person's sub-conscience. We all have a so called conscience and sub-conscience; some people however seem to operate more on more primitive instincts found in the subconscious than they are on the conscience.

* Types of Incarnations
-- Soul Originals: What the Higher Balance Institute compared to the White Blood Cells in society. People who are so called "soul originals" are the types of people who have a bit of a "fuller" personality, are more "original" in how they think, come to their conclusions, don't just buy into what others say, more likely to be spiritual in a less structured way, more creative and innovative, may not be the most successful in practical ways. Their conscience is 100% from higher self (or higher selves) essence(s). Some people's "higher self" or "soul essence" is the combination of multiple higher selves [2 at most typically], which can explain why some souls have had multiple incarnations, and why some people have similar landmark events quirks, personality traits, similar preferences, etc. Most resistant to falling prey to "inner demons" taking over, stronger moral compass as in less likely to do things for reasoning related to self-presevation and such.

-- Soul Copies: A mix of Aether and higher self essence in the conscience. People who are soul copies have traits of soul originals and aether incarnations. They can steer off the beaten path at times, some fullness in their personalities, etc. but depending on how much aether vs. higher self essence they have, they will either steer more towards "going with the flow" (aether) or more towards "what the right path for me is, even if it's not necessarily popular". Again depending on how aether vs. higher self essence someone has in their conscience, they are going to be more inclined to act and do things based on what is best for their own interests versus what the best thing to do is, even if it doesn't feel good. Souls who are so called "close copies" are often seen in a similar light in the eyes of "the powers that be" as soul originals.

-- Aether/Lower Self Incarnations: What the Higher Balance Institution compared to the Red Blood Cells of society. These people very much act upon what biologists often refer to as survival instincts and what people talk about when they think of "how us humans are wired". Self-presevation, "be fruitful and multiply", living for today and only what's right in front of their noses is what matters. Less inclined to care about what's happening around them if it doesn't directly impact them, generally selfish and more likely to be greedy. May or may not be inclined to be manipulative, only do good things if it means they get something out of it (ulterior motives, such as tax write offs for donations, making their resume look good when doing volunteer work only "because it's required" for community services hours or school credit, etc. type of attitude). Not necessarily more or less criminal than soul originals or copies (some are just mischievous ha ha) but are more inclined to have less care about how their actions may have harmed others.

* Types of Walk-ins
-- Full Exchange: Soul swap out essentially, trade off
-- Soul Braiding/Blending: When another higher self essence or aether is added to the body's conscience/physical incarnation. Basically the mixing of 2 souls or of 1 soul with aether.
-- Stasis Walk-in: A temporary situation where 1 soul is swapped out with another likely to heal the physical incarnation then the original soul comes back in, VERY rare. I am actually a stasis walk-in which happened when I was 5 but this is another story which I did touch on in my video.

I also touched onto the signs of someone possibly being a so called walk-in and what walk-ins experience (body coordination issues, sudden changes in personality, preferences, tastes in food, decor, a lot of times a traumatic event taking place before these changes, etc.). However, I mostly am touching onto the Walk-ins aspect to help people see how touching onto this topic relates to the downfall of ancient civilizations not about the concept of soul walk-ins alone. I do touch onto this video or if you'd rather, do individual research to learn more about this.

Now onto the good stuff and why people came to this particular thread ha ha
Ancient Civilizations Examples ONLY
* Cahokia (near St. Louis)
* Clovis (New Mexico)
* Mayans (Mexico, Central America)
* Myceneans (Greece)
* Rapa Nui (Easter Islands)
* Catalhoyuk (Turkey)
* Sanyingdui (China)
* Indus Harappan (India/Pakistan)
* Thonis (Egypt)
* Greenland Vikings
* Roanoake (North Carolina)- Fans of the show Supernatural will possibly think of the demonic "Croatoan virus" that basically turns people into murderous fiends.

Of course the physical explanations for why these civilizations had their downfall include disease, flooding, natural disasters, destruction of infrastructures, over-farming, war, etc. some of which likely simply assimilated into descendant civilizations that did or did not inherit the land from a fallen civilization(s).

So... How does the concept of Soul Walk-ins tie into the downfall of civilizations? How does the spiritual tie in with the downfall of civilizations? When soul originals get swapped out of physical incarnations and replaced with soul copies or just aether on a larger scale, not long after this happens civilizations downfall based on the timing in the divine blueprints. Various ancient civilizations have incorporated astronomy into their own said myths and legends, be it a specific star system (Sirius = has ties to Ancient Egypt), constellations, star cluster (Pleiades = has ties to the Maya), etc.. Perhaps depending on when and where past soul originals incarnated is somehow related to where they end up going to after their soul consciences were and are swapped out or "crossed over" to elsewhere. This is starting to happen on a wider scale worldwide starting in 2022 and is scheduled to end in 2033. The joke's on us because the people who get swapped out, the physical bodies that this happens to won't even know they were swapped out so they will only suspect it at best, but in most cases they won't even come close to knowing the truth explaining all their sudden changes in themselves...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I agree... a one hour video is quite a bit to expect people to sit through. We can read through a message in a few minutes. Sitting through a one hour lecture is another issue.

I see that you have text that you're talking about... perhaps placing it here would be a better idea rather than linking to a lengthy video.

Also.. you might want to be careful with the "Hopi Prophecy" - the "Blue Star Kachina" is actually a modern prophecy from the early 1960's. It's not "ancient" at all. There's no record of it before that time

Ahh, the reason I mentioned the Hopi Prophecy is not so much talking about just ancient civilizations but in how what I have to say about soul walk-ins ties in with the downfall of past civilizations. The Hopi Prophecy is a more modern example talking about the downfall vs survival of earth type of deal with respect to what I am saying: that the exchange of soul original consciences being replaced with soul copy or aether consciences has coincided with the downfall of all civilizations that ever existed on Earth (and I think you can guess what I'm implying about how this ties in with today's civilization)...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the bullet points. That's MUCH better than having to sit through an hour long video.

(also, for scholars, video tends to be useless. It takes longer to listen than it does to read and if you want to go back and review a point, it's very difficult to find the right place on a tape. In addition, you might have to guess at unfamiliar words (how they're spelled, to look them up) and if the person's standard pronunciation isn't what yours is, it can result in a lot of false leads. A good example of this is the word, "pecan"... up north they seem to say it "pee-kan". Down here in Texas, we say "p'cahn.")

Will look over your notes now.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So... a few problems that I have with your list (as a scholar) -- frankly, the biggest one is with your concept of "civilization." There's a technical definition of it which (loosely) is a culture with cities, writing, agriculture, and government. So Clovis (a culture defined by stone points) is not a civilization (no cities, no writing) and neither is Roanoake (it was a tiny village)

Now onto the good stuff and why people came to this particular thread ha ha
Ancient Civilizations Examples ONLY
* Cahokia (near St. Louis)
* Clovis (New Mexico)
* Mayans (Mexico, Central America)
* Myceneans (Greece)
* Rapa Nui (Easter Islands)
* Catalhoyuk (Turkey)
* Sanyingdui (China)
* Indus Harappan (India/Pakistan)
* Thonis (Egypt)
* Greenland Vikings
* Roanoake (North Carolina)- Fans of the show Supernatural will possibly think of the demonic "Croatoan virus" that basically turns people into murderous fiends.

Details:

"Roanoake" isn't a civilization - it's a colony (and a disastrously badly set up one) of the civilization "western European." The civilization didn't collapse though the colony (like other colonies) died/vanished.

"Greenland Vikings" - not a civilization; a colony set up in an area that wasn't a good area. They mostly went back home. No collapse and the Norse civilization didn't actually collapse.

"Clovis" isn't a civilization, it's a culture identified partly by a certain type of spear point. It's not a cohesive unit like a civilization.

"Thonis" (Thinis) is a city in Egypt but doesn't represent the Egyptian civilization as a whole. "Sanyingdui" is part of the Shu Kingdom (400 BC) but is not the only city in the Shu Kingdom.

The others I have no problem with, but in mixing sizes and cultures and civilizations you start to weaken any points you might want to stress.

Of course the physical explanations for why these civilizations had their downfall include disease, flooding, natural disasters, destruction of infrastructures, over-farming, war, etc. some of which likely simply assimilated into descendant civilizations that did or did not inherit the land from a fallen civilization(s).

(noted and agreed with)

So... How does the concept of Soul Walk-ins tie into the downfall of civilizations? How does the spiritual tie in with the downfall of civilizations? When soul originals get swapped out of physical incarnations and replaced with soul copies or just aether on a larger scale, not long after this happens civilizations downfall based on the timing in the divine blueprints.

I think that in order to prove this you will have to show that there was some great change in thinking or behavior right before said downfall.

Various ancient civilizations have incorporated astronomy into their own said myths and legends, be it a specific star system

Tread VERY carefully here...

(Sirius = has ties to Ancient Egypt), constellations, star cluster (Pleiades = has ties to the Maya)

Yes to Egypt (to a point), but the Maya weren't particularly interested in the Pleaides. They were interested in Venus which represented a warrior and was used to identify optimal times to go to war. Pleaides stars only formed 60 million years ago, so they're still in the process of forming and any planets are not yet big enough to call planets (and are molten, in any case. Check Wikipedia or a good astronomy site for details)

And some of the civilizations (Babylonia, which you don't mention) were VERY good at astronomy and others (Egypt) weren't.

Perhaps you might want to think through some of these points.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ahh, the reason I mentioned the Hopi Prophecy is not so much talking about just ancient civilizations but in how what I have to say about soul walk-ins ties in with the downfall of past civilizations. The Hopi Prophecy is a more modern example talking about the downfall vs survival of earth type of deal with respect to what I am saying: that the exchange of soul original consciences being replaced with soul copy or aether consciences has coincided with the downfall of all civilizations that ever existed on Earth (and I think you can guess what I'm implying about how this ties in with today's civilization)...

I think you will have to cast your research net a bit farther.

As far as I know, no great change in philosophy or ideas resulted in the fall of civilizations. As an example, the "Age of Reason" (one of the times of great social and political change) did not cause the collapse of European civilization (it went right on into the Industrial age, etc, etc.) The great Greek philosophers influenced the heck out of the Romans and Rome saw many changes in law and theology (from Pagan to Christian) and none of these were immediate predecessors of collapse.

Yuval Harrari and other historians have pointed out that our time is actually the MOST peaceful in recorded history. Expansionism has stopped for the most part (nobody's trying to conquer new lands) and violence is declining. A lot of (young) folks here (I'm over 70, for the record) see the immediate noise and conflicts as a sign of "everything going to pot."

It doesn't hold a candle to what we went through in the 1960's... and the 1950's with the atomic raid drills and the Korean War and the unrest in Germany and so on and so forth. The world isn't involved in huge armed conflicts like WW1 and WWII.

I see the tide of long, slow changes and I see them sweeping in better things. I remember times when it was not "permitted" to have a Black friend (I did, anyway) when my Black friends couldn't eat at the same restaurant as I could (and how scared one was the first time we went to a sandwich shop long after segregation ended.) One of my acquaintances here in Dallas told of walking past a place where a (Black) man had been lynched and the body burned... it was still there the next day. I remember when I couldn't get a loan to buy a car because I am a woman.

Things are better. There are people who don't like the changes but I am glad for them.

So... maybe what's coming in isn't anger and destruction but rather people working together to restore the planet and solve some tricky and difficult situations in a world whose population is larger than anyone in the past could have imagined.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

It doesn't hold a candle to what we went through in the 1960's... and the 1950's with the atomic raid drills and the Korean War and the unrest in Germany and so on and so forth. The world isn't involved in huge armed conflicts like WW1 and WWII.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm totally enjoying all the progression and "opened doors".

edit on 30-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

join