It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. David Martin talks about the potential dark days ahead...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 26: WRAPPING UP GENOCIDE

I have found an interview of researcher and author Janet Ossebaard, one of the creators of the documentary.

It has not yet been censored from YouTube.

The YouTuber is "Free Observer" and it was posted May 4, 2021.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

About the 40 min mark after they think more people need to die.

Be good for men to have some sperm in the fridge

Have to wonder if they actually realize It's not possible to successfully freeze sperm at home?

Given the fact that the average temperature of our home freezers is about -18 degrees and sperm needs to be stored at a minimum of -196 degrees centigrade to remain viable.

Probably not all the same.

And these are the people you wish to listen to talking about vaccines and their woes.

Trump talks in riddles just like Q does

Another quote that tells us all that is required where the Muppets in your video are concerned.

They think Biden got shot as opposed to vaccinated ffs!

Anymore Qanonacrap you wish to post in support of your spurious cause?

Tell us all again about who needs to wise up?

edit on 29-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

You remind me of my older sister.

Daft parables and deflection aside, how does any of that address the Qanonacrap you now seem to be posting in support of your argument?

Are you a big Qanon supporter or choose to subscribe to their rhetoric the same as the people in your video obviously do?

Just trying to work out where you stand and what page you are actually on.

After all you do seem to believe "Beforeitsnews.com" to be a tangible source of information.

I thought it was "a rational discussion" you were after?

Those people in the video you posted sound anything but rational, so there is that.

Nothing about David Martin but every single comment is ad hominem.

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

. . . in 2015, Dr. Peter Daszak, head of the EcoHealth Alliance that funneled research dollars from the NIAID to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for coronavirus research, “actually stated that this entire exercise was a campaign of domestic terror to get the public to accept the universal vaccine platform using a known biological weapon. . . .

www.worldtribune.com...

This is related: THE COVID-19 VIRUS WAS A MILITARY, D.A.R.P.A. BIOWEAPON | DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
How about we discuss the topic of the thread??

The topic isn't each other.

The title of the thread is:

Dr. David Martin talks about the potential dark days ahead...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
beforeitsnews.com...

The video linked to in the OP is 1:07:31 long and is posted on Bitchute: 3.5 BILLION COULD BE INJURED OR KILLED BY THE JAB. ARE YOU READY —DR. DAVID MARTIN INTERVIEW

It starts off referencing the documentary Died Suddenly, which came out November 21, 2022: World Premiere: Died Suddenly

David Martin comments that he thinks the documentary Died Suddenly is a harbinger of things to come. He also says that the science benind the C-19 injections has been worked on since the 1990s.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great debate by you Devoted. I agree with about every word of your thoughts it appears on this matter. Keep up the staying on point. I am impressed with the data here. Not surprised at the reeee from a certain member. The lack of logic never seems to be realized in that one. Often it is about the data for us but others like to argue the sources as if the data that was properly collected get thrown out when someone they don't like shares it.
An example:
If Rep Adam Schiff had of ever shared one shed of proof for his data we could debate the data. In his case were are forced to debate the data he lied about and nothing else. His sources were non existent and those lefties took it as fact.

originally posted by: MaxxAction
beforeitsnews.com...

The video linked to in the OP is 1:07:31 long and is posted on Bitchute: 3.5 BILLION COULD BE INJURED OR KILLED BY THE JAB. ARE YOU READY —DR. DAVID MARTIN INTERVIEW

It starts off referencing the documentary Died Suddenly, which came out November 21, 2022: World Premiere: Died Suddenly

David Martin comments that he thinks the documentary Died Suddenly is a harbinger of things to come. He also says that the science benind the C-19 injections has been worked on since the 1990s.

edit on 29-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks.

I don't like to debate; I LOVE to discuss but not debate, which feels uncomfortable for me.

However, it's necessary!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks.

I don't like to debate; I LOVE to discuss but not debate, which feels uncomfortable for me.

However, it's necessary!

now if i had decent money for a good editor that post would have had better grammar!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'll have you all know that I died tonight. Got the new booster a week ago, and my heart exploded.

It's been real.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'll have you all know that I died tonight. Got the new booster a week ago, and my heart exploded.

It's been real.

Metaphorically speaking that is what all the leftist are going to do as they realize what has been foretold on ATS about the situation becomes more and more real.

Ironic.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I can understand the sarcasm because making sense of what's going on in the C-19 saga is a real challenge.

I have just recently learned that apparently graphene is a huge threat to us all, regardless of jab status; that it's coming to us in chemtrails, food, beverages, clothing, and shedding from the jabbed to the unjabbed.

Now more than ever conscientious health practitioners and scientists need to join forces to research what we're going to do about it.
edit on 11/30/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join