It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. David Martin talks about the potential dark days ahead...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
beforeitsnews.com...

Love this guy. He always talks in a metered tone, very little emotion, just the facts and potential outcomes down the road.

He is talking about the corruption of not only humanity, but the food chain through the use of MRNA technologies, and how that will potentially play out moving forward. He sees lots of deaths in the next 5 years, but also how using this tech will interrupt everything, and based on the history of the US, an armed conflict against our oppressors.

He also encourages us to retain our faith, and keep our hope alive, because if you have no hope, it is easy to fall under the power of darkness.

It's an hour long, but I think well worth the time to watch.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dr. David Martin is extremely intelligent and has run a huge risk management firm that governments have relied on for decades. He's watched the coronavirus patent creation since the early 2000s as part of his expertise is in patents and patent law. He's been calling out these bio weapons for a long time before covid was released and knows what he's talking about. His estimates are Alarming, up to 3.5 billion killed or injured within this decade.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not going to pretend I have watched that vid.
Or that I think that site is worth much of anything at all....
Found this article about it though.

The Doctor sounds legit....

Martin’s company, M-Cam International Innovation Risk Management, is the world’s largest underwriter of intangible assets used in finance in 168 countries. M-Cam has also monitored biological and chemical weapons treaty violations on behalf of the U.S. government since the anthrax scare in September 2001.

and the bottom line.

People are already dying from the shots and, Martin states, “many more will” due to issues such as blood clots, damage to the cardiovascular system and problems with liver, kidney and pulmonary function.

An onslaught of reproductive and cancer cases related to the shots are also anticipated.

I pray he is wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just ten years ago, I believe the world was around 7B people.
Didn't we just pass 8?

A 50% loss would be deviating for sure, but if it happened to Target those who don't carry their weight in society I could see why someone interested in not becoming ape-locusts might go there.

This certainly isn't right, though.
Too many evil people in high places.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Martin’s company, M-Cam International Innovation Risk Management, is the world’s largest underwriter of intangible assets used in finance in 168 countries. M-Cam has also monitored biological and chemical weapons treaty violations on behalf of the U.S. government since the anthrax scare in September 2001.

and the bottom line.

People are already dying from the shots and, Martin states, “many more will” due to issues such as blood clots, damage to the cardiovascular system and problems with liver, kidney and pulmonary function.

An onslaught of reproductive and cancer cases related to the shots are also anticipated.

I pray he is wrong.

Yes, I don't like hearing that stuff my daughter and her fiancee were here this week, both late in thier 20s, they are novice competitive weightlifters. They are super healthy eat well, exercise and both are vaxxed and boosted on schedule and continue to do so.

That said Fauci presented his viewpoints very well too, and he was so far off base.

this sometimes happens people get so engrossed in their work position and make the situation sound worse than that should be.

the proverbial mountain out of a molehill.

edit on 27-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

and the bottom line.

I pray he is wrong.

Yes, I don't like hearing that stuff my daughter and her fiancee were here this week, both late in thier 20s, they are novice competitive weightlifters. They are super healthy eat well, exercise and both are vaxxed and boosted on schedule and continue to do so.

That said Fauci presented his viewpoints very well too, and he was so far off base.

this sometimes happens people get so engrossed in their work position and make the situation sound worse than that should be.

I use to belong to the body building community I can understand why that would be scary
That community already suffers higher rates of heart and pulmonary issues

I'm glad to say none I know that are competitive got anywhere near that shot. But they also refused to shut down during covid and ran closed door gyms under the cities noses
I pray nothing happens but I also pray they wake to the very real dangers
edit on 11/27/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: putnam6

and the bottom line.

I pray he is wrong.

I use to belong to the body building community I can understand why that would be scary
That community already suffers higher rates of heart and pulmonary issues

I'm glad to say none I know that are competitive got anywhere near that shot. But they also refused to shut down during covid and ran closed door gyms under the cities noses
I pray nothing happens but I also pray they wake to the very real dangers

Well, that's the thing they both were sick as hell, not COVID we tested them, while they were down here, and they both said they were absolutely wiped out when they did get COVID after getting boosted the first time. LOL one good thing about COVID we went into COVID protocol mode as we have our elderly Mom with us. We didn't mask but we isolated them for one day and hit exposed surfaces with our medical-grade UV light after they wandered around

I think people learn at thier own pace though. Most of my family had to get vaccinated for work but they aren't getting boosted now

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

my understanding the use of BIN ( beforeitsnews ) and others like it, or the site that shall not be named as a source makes you a dirty bird on ATS.

We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. For now we won't hold it against the member, but, after a month or so of this policy being in effect repeat offenders will be up for an account review. We've been told there are some "interested parties" (read as people who may be getting a slice of BIN's ad money) who have ATS accounts, that won't fly here. We don't want to support an operation that continues to push ridiculous hoaxes, just to garner page views with traffic from ATS. Springer...

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source
edit on 27-11-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Oh I know...

99% of what shows up there is utter bull#. But sometimes there are a few good pieces that find their way across that page.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Sadly, the effects of any treatment like vaccines takes up to 5 years to start showing, then the offprints of the people that received the vaccines will be the most affected.

One generation will suffer because of side effects.

We are just at the beginning, as the time goes more and more side effects will be known, I wonder how the government and pharma will be able to hide the truth.

The clots in the brain are starting to affect people.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Thanks for posting that. Is Springer still around?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

checking the member list shows last time he was here was june of this year, and his last post was jan of this year.

i guess getting all those millions can make you forget about your unwanted red headed step child.

LOL just kidding.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Sadly, the effects of any treatment like vaccines takes up to 5 years to start

That's not even a little bit true.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: marg6043
Sadly, the effects of any treatment like vaccines takes up to 5 years to start

That's not even a little bit true.

Shame they keep changing the definition of vaccine, eh

If you start rolling out new things, the long term consequences of those things could take years to be found.
Especially if there's big money to be had in ignoring those consequences.

We saw it with cigarettes, we saw it with sugar, we sort of saw it with the array of horrible sugar alternatives currently flooding the market but these days all of the competition profits either way.

It's not a stretch to consider that those big money sources don't actually care about most people. Especially if they happen to also happen to own the corporations that pay the salaries of every single scientist working for them.

Then you have to take another step back and realize that those corporations are all working for their banks.

Would you really be so eager to present your findings if they meant you and your family would lose their source of money?
Food, water, shelter?

Scientists are easily influenced by money and politics, and politics easily influence money and power.
Remember the golden rule.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have appreciated David's candid analysis of the situation since it started. Anyone making a forecast on anything is sketchy territory. As a reasonable assessment it is one to keep on the radar.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I pray with you on that too. I have come to conclude taking the shot is akin to playing russian roulette with one bullet in a revolver.

and the bottom line.

I pray he is wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Do "they"? Source, please.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Just one of many,

Why did CDC change its definition for ‘vaccine’? Agency explains move as skeptics lurk

There was a big stink about it at the time just before the vax rollout took place. Come across as another reason to stay away from it.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: lordcomac

YOU cannot pretend ignorance of this subject here LA....They absolutely told you in your own news about this, and ATS has discussed this over and over with shills saying "not true" when it absolutely is true. There is something to see here.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
[spam]
edit on 28-11-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join