It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world in pictures : vol 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

A religious person would come into this mix, declare there is but one god, declare your refusal to acknowledge this fantasy hatespeech, throw parties in honor of the one god, and have the full might of the system behind it if you mock this manufactured reality. Then they will make it all about repressing sex and proceed to expose innocent children to their depravity. This goes against the the basic tenets of human morality in all cultures.

Here i fixed it for you, doing the same and expecting diffrent results, comes to mind...

In color theory, the wavelengths that are not absorbed by the object is what makes up the color. The sky is not blue at all, it's just that the oceans absorb everything but the blue wavelength those get reflected by the ocean and then by the atmosphere, why the sky appears blue to our eyes. Some animals don't even see colors.

The blue sky is a perfect example, thank you! The way you used it just shows how little you are aware of how your mind and body work together to create the experience designed by your soul.

And your attempts of appealing to the masses by talking down to those that oppose them are dully noted.

I've dealt with bullies like that all my life. You're IQ seems to be above the average for that particular category, which makes you a very good one, you just lack some long walks on the beach of "what is reality".
edit on 9-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

And your attempts of appealing to the masses by talking down to those that oppose them are dully noted.

I hope that's a grammatical error otherwise my feelings would be terribly hurt.

<< 1   >>

join