It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world in pictures : vol 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Very pointedly clever.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Dayum, I can hear the reee from here. It sounds unholy!

The mighty meme--properly constructed and in able hands--is compact, accurate, and deadly.

Bones whips out the digital-age version of the jawbone of an ass and slays a multitude.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I am not fond of memes but more than a few did hit the nail on the head.

Memes get the point across, but way too many people think that they say all that has to be said, and feel since there is nothing left to be said, they don't have to do anything.

So here we are.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bravissimo !!!!!

The thread may have been funny had it not been so truthful .

edit on 11/27/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

it says a lot as to what is worrying your mind, it doesn't say anything about the world...

the world doesn't care about your opinion, but you thinking, your opinion is the world, just shows how grand you think your little echo chamber is....

funny memes

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

funny memes

Glad you liked 'em.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
AWESOME
and yes it does say pretty much how the World is Going to Hell
in a Hand Basket.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I'm watching out for all the good intentions, ones the pendulum swings to further pave the road... it's one of the greater collaborative work we did as humans... you see yourself as part of a side, thanks as this road has both lanes and is so well reinforced, nothing going to tear it up.

see you there

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Love that Lisa Simpson one. Spot on

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Memes get the point across, but way too many people think that they say all that has to be said, and feel since there is nothing left to be said, they don't have to do anything.

So here we are.

Yeah...but no too. Is the meme hard enough to crack the Stockholm Syndrome of any particular NPC?

No, it won't work every time. No further discussion possible at that point---see it every day. The NPC may not see it, but it dang sure left a mark everyone else can see. And laugh at. Like here in this thread.

However, with the aforementioned properly constructed meme (logically tight, wit-infused) the obdurate outer-shell of mass formation psychosis can sometimes be cracked. Even the slightest of cracks (Ahh LIGHT!) can lead to major structural collapse. In such a case dialogue is indeed engendered.

While it's true that I have--overall--little hope for the viability of the U.S. (or society in general for that matter) I do continue to see folk here & there shaking off the fog and starting to think for themselves again. Heck, some of 'em are even asking for "amnesty" about some of that stuff...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

You born Christian?
By that logic why should I respect your decision to become one?
just because you do some watering and and what not doesn't make you a Christian, actually you're not born a Christian hence i will not tolerate you to force me to treat you as one...

Makes no sense unless I think i have the authority to declare which of your choices I will respect and wich not.
People like that are usually called pricks, it's also a pretty authoritative stance IMO.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it so, but I can still decide to threat you respectfully independent of your delusions.

But you do you
edit on 29-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: caterpillage

You born Christian?
By that logic why should I respect your decision to become one?
just because you do some watering and and what not doesn't make you a Christian, actually you're not born a Christian hence i will not tolerate you to force me to treat you as one...

Makes no sense unless I think i have the authority to declare which of your choices I will respect and wich not.
People like that are usually called pricks, it's also a pretty authoritative stance IMO.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it so, but I can still decide to threat you respectfully independent of your delusions.

But you do you

Talk about false equivalency. Being born a male or female is objective reality and built into biology. It's sad that this has to be explained

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Oh its good to know that personal choices not based in objective reality can be ignored, ridiculed, and disrespected.

Sad your that kind of person, but again you do you.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Make all the personal choices you want, but don't expect other people to conform to your delusions that are not based in reality. If a man wants to put on a dress and call himself a woman, that's cool, just don't expect me to suspend reality to accommodate it. Don't expect me to celebrate men using womens restrooms or competing in womens sports. And don't expect me to think it's just fine to shove your delusions in peoples faces, especially young impressionable children, and not bat an eye.

It's sad that you're the kind of person that wants to virtue signal people who don't accommodate delusional people trying to uproot society and mold it into their sick famtasy, but you do you
edit on 1-12-2022 by Cymatic because: Added txt

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes, I'm totally with you, to shield kids from their parents delusions, by all means necessary. And I really mean that.

All things not based in objective reality should be illegal to attend by minors.

But hey, they still get dragged to the church and we're mighty fine with that.

soooo I'm guessing it's not about protecting kids from delusional adults, it's more about some sort of PTSD reaction that makes one react in a phobic way towards sexuality that goes beyond ones comfort zone.

It's an old societal trauma, a major keystone in the control scheme and therefore very common.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yep, I knew your response would turn back to religion. This isn't about right and wrong for you, it's about vitriol and you want to teach those evil ignorant christians a lesson by promoting any and all absurd practices that uproot societal norms. If that involves pawning children off into delusional transgender ideology and telling them they can take drugs to "fix" their gender, then so be it.

We are lucky to have people like you to offer the world a much more enlightening way of life than the tired old dogma of accepting how we were born into this world.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No im against practicing absurd things, if it uproots the societal norm or not is none of my concern.

You on the other hand would rather keep practicing absurd things to maintain the societal norm....

It's like saying, although I poisoned the tree for 2000 years, it's this generations fault the fruit is rotten....

You reap what you sow...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Perhaps if you dumb it down a bit, I have a feeling english is not his first language.

For example :

Religious people and Nonbelievers alike acknowledge the sky is blue but differ in their layered interpretations thereof, if any.

A small mind would try to derail the example by saying the sky isn't always blue, as in night-time, effectively missing the point.

A trans person would come into this mix, declare the sky green, declare your refusal to acknowledge this fantasy hatespeech, throw parties in honor of the green sky, and have the full might of the system behind it if you mock this manufactured reality. Then they will make it all about sex and proceed to expose innocent children to their depravity. This goes against the the basic tenets of human morality in all cultures.

All the while not finding inner peace but choosing to bring as many people down to their level of misery(women's sports, beauty contests etc) and perversion(exposing young kids to their mental instability ensuring the cycle of abuse) while outwardly trying to disguise this obvious psychological impairment by overestimating their skills in the makeup department, effectively rendering themselves as the mascot clowns in this 'brave and stunning' new world intended to function on the supposed ashes of the way things used to be.

Some people are stupid enough to support this while others simply never had a backbone to begin with to protect the most vulnerable in our societies - women and children.

It is these weak men who most easily find themselves erring on the side of judgment.

It's an awkward choice, hence the passive aggressive bluster ringing hollow from an empty shell.

They are not aware enough to realize that they are their own worst problem dishing out spiritual monkeypox and wrapping it in the colors of the rainbow.
edit on 8-12-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join