It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction :A Global Analysis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I know about Dr. Simon. I’m just related to what she said; there’s been a volume of things written on this case... I don’t claim to know or believe, but I believe it's all possible.

One can believe in people's stories or not. I keep an open mind.

When one reads a debunker's side, one can read about a believing side and get things to debunk the debunkers.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: quintessentone

I'm just trying to interject how shock, confusion, detachment and emotional trauma may play into false memory because some stories I have read really are bizarre.

I understand that, and I'm sure I would be the same then go for my knife or gun if I wasn't controlled, or run like hell

In my first encounter I was physically controlled (paralyzed) not intellectually and I had a hold onto my faculties enough to telepathically ask to be let go, which they did let me go - I did not run like hell, just kept walking to school and thinking about it and why time seemed to stop as there was no other activity or sounds on the street while this was happening.

I could believe your experience.

I wonder if the fact that activity/sound stops during the paralyzed stage if it can correlate to a part of the brain being controlled?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Aliens are real but so what?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am an abudctie.
It happened many times as a child, even left this Earth on a craft. It changes every perception within you.
I'm now 44 years old and only told my parents about what happened this year, I was willing to take this information to my grave. I would essentially double those statistics, because there are many people like myself, not so willing to tell the world, when the world is only half awake.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WideAwakeNow
I am an abudctie.
It happened many times as a child, even left this Earth on a craft. It changes every perception within you.
I'm now 44 years old and only told my parents about what happened this year, I was willing to take this information to my grave. I would essentially double those statistics, because there are many people like myself, not so willing to tell the world, when the world is only half awake.

I also kept it secret for a long time after it stopped (40 years ago now) and once the first type of chat rooms became popular I found a group where I could share my experiences, even though there were more abusive skeptics (this may explain my tenacity in making my point) in the room than abductees/contactees. Regardless, that chat room to me was a haven and now we have MUFON etc and forums such as this one that allows respectful discussion and investigation of the phenomenon and I am grateful for that.
edit on q000000061231America/Chicago4848America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000071231America/Chicago1010America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The lonely man's all-time great alien abduction!

Very detailed rendition of this well-known and bizarre alien abduction. Something new here has the narrator saying that Vilas claims the woman he had sex with may have been a part of the short tag team that snatched him.

edit on 2-12-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The best kind of conspiracy theories are the ones you have witnessed with your own eyes.

I was abducted from 1968 to 1998. After exactly 30 years of continuous abductions they all suddenly stopped. I'm 54 yo now. The last 24 years I have slept soundly without sleep paralysis, without being floated into a spaceship, and I stopped sleeping with the covers over my head so I didn't have to look into their eyes.

The phenomenon is real. Funny thing, is it all stopped right when my daughter was born. At an early age she seemed to be getting a lot of nose bleeds. (And my kids never picked their noses.)
It reminded my that I used to get a ton of nose bleeds too, but I haven't had one since the abductions stopped.

Even though I kept it super secret my whole life, and can only really talk about it now, and I can tell you an interesting thing that occurred when I was a teenager:

Two different girls who lived in my neighborhood, when I was a teenager, without knowing anything about any of what was
happening to me, said "Oh! You're the boy who always holds my hand and calms me." I said, "What do you mean?" And they said, "You know. On the ship. You're the boy from the ship who is there for me."

a reply to: mirageman

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JonInMichigan

Many alien encounters only last for, let's say, a person's best reproductive years, then stops altogether, like mine did. And these doctor's and psychologists and examiners put lifelong mental disorder labels on us which to me labels them as scientific/medical skeptics because the events taking place were mostly NOT lifelong

Lifelong mental disorders can never apply if the mental disorder suspected is a lifelong disorder, yet they diagnosed it in the past as such and probably still do, it's quackery.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hello, can you tell me who owns that abduction report database and global abduction map? Am I allowed to use that material in podcasts or other media (giving credit)? Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingteacups

The 'abduction' reports were compiled from publicly available sources - Project Blue Book, MUFON, NICAP, NUFORC and the U* UFO database (Larry Hatch's).They were searched for references to the word ‘abduct, abduction’ and similar between 1896 and the first half of 2022 (with one exception from 1593). Individual reports also contain the original source for any specific credit or further research.

I then put the data online using Google Sites, Apps Script and Google Maps.

So the data can be used as any other website would be for media purposes, podcasts etc.

** I would add a disclaimer that the specific location on the maps is for indicative use and is not necessarily the exact location..

Nor can any guarantee be made for the accuracy of the data.

edit on 22/12/2022 by mirageman because: ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join