It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something dark in Ukraine.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GmorningUkraine
So you don't believe this as there is no photo evidence, so I am interested what photo evidence you have seen to convince you that China and North Korea do this?
Can you link it ?

I'm sure you wouldn't just discount it happened in Ukraine purely because of your name !

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OGPatriot411

Putin relies everything to fake stage

Most pathetic leader ...no man to even see soldiers mothers .

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
a reply to:
So you don't believe this as there is no photo evidence, so I am interested what photo evidence you have seen to convince you that China and North Korea do this?
Can you link it ?

I'm sure you wouldn't just discount it happened in Ukraine purely because of your name !

The UN, WHO, And MANY other international groups claim to have the evidence, as well as the first hand testimony of tens of thousands.

www.ohchr.org...

Also, Google is your friend.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The latest from kgb-tv, the official and most watched russian 'news' program.

Contains several topics, including another brief appearance by the traitor scott ritter.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I find it so ironic watching people complain about Russian propaganda when so much Soviet propaganda took root among American academics and journalists and is still clung to to this day.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

i would have to search, but dosent anyone remember the 1990's
in many of the newly independant states after the fall of the ussr?

in chechnya, ukraine, armenia, ex-czechoslovakia states,,or sarajevo?
that was the first i've heard of it,,, mafia's and other criminal gangs,
maybe even some of the doctors and governmint officials
that no longer had jobs... and times were really TOUGH?
theres 8 billion possible customers..
and an endless supply of dead bodies..
just place your order and theyll find a match

even made movies based on it,
such as HOSTEL, HOSTEL2, and 3
and i hear isis was making good money from it
ukraines been over 30 years experience and 40+ biolabs
ukraine has ALWAYS been corrupt

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
While it's certainly possible it's going on, I'd need more than some rando ":Russian soldier" and an unverifiable video.

Russia is a well known B.S. fake conspiracy manufacturing plant.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This WAR is getting Serious Now . Ukraine and it's NATO Allies Have Crossed A Line in the Sand when it Comes to Russian Border Defense which could Lead to a Release of Nuclear Weapons on Both Sides .

" We want this war. We need this war and it doesn’t matter what the people want."

" We will have this war.

But, here’s the big heresy, it’s not just the US that wants this war. Here’s another one is ‘The US’ as a global actor even exist anymore?

We are now digesting the most irresponsible escalation yet by “Ukraine,” a drone strike on a strategic airbase deep inside Russia attacking one leg of its nuclear triad — damaging strategic bombers capable of delivering nuclear warheads.

This is an explicit redline for Russia."

The Global Elite Can No Longer Tolerate Russia getting in the Way of their Dream of Global Domination Even If it takes a Nuclear Confrontation which will Potentially Kill Millions of People to do it . When Will this Madness End ? The PEOPLE Of the WORLD Must RISE and Prevent this for Humanity's Sake NOW !

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 7-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
While it's certainly possible it's going on, I'd need more than some rando ":Russian soldier" and an unverifiable video.

Russia is a well known B.S. fake conspiracy manufacturing plant.

That may be in your Personal Opinion , but do Not Think for a Minute Putin , if Backed into a Corner that He nor the Russian Federation can Maneuver out of , would Not Resort to a Nuclear Confrontation with the Western NATO Powers to Preserve Russian Sovereignty ? Then Think Again..........

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

WAR , What Is It Good For ? Absolutely NOTHING , Say It Again..........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join