It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Recent UFO Sightings Reported by Pilots Over the Pacific Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This goes back to August 2022 as seen and videoed by several commercial airline pilots and a video was put together by former FBI Agent Ben Hanson. Every now and then I type recent UFOs into my browser and see what pops. This story appeared on the New York Post and much video footage is available. So, don't believe or are USA hardware? I have seen these objects before. So take a screen shot of the actual video footage, zoom in and sharpen the image and enhance it by removing the noise.

Can you see the little round black specs on the "triangular" shape. Those are the gravity amplifiers.

Several recent UFO sightings reported by pilots over the Pacific Ocean

Here's a direct link to the video:

"Racetrack UAPs" Reported by Dozens of Pilots and Commercial Flights

Numerous sightings of unidentified flying objects have been reported by dozens of pilots flying across the Pacific Ocean over the last two months, according to a UFO researcher. Ben Hansen, a former FBI agent and the host of Discovery+ show “UFO Witness,” obtained new footage and air traffic control recordings that reveal baffled pilots struggling to describe their bizarre midair sightings. He compiled accounts of pilots from Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and others between Aug. 6 and Sept. 23. In one captivating account, a former military pilot reported seeing multiple aircraft flying above him. “We’ve got a few aircraft to our north here and he’s going around in circles, much higher altitude than us. Any idea what they are?” pilot Mark Hulsey radioed in on Aug. 18 while flying a charter jet off the Los Angeles coast.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
These things are not from outer space I finally realized that they are interdenominational those lights that are seen are the power source one becomes 3 they form a triangle and open the gateway for the "Ship" to enter our dimension .

edit on 25-11-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Excellent thought to ponder .. gateway project? A ship though? An ionization string on a RF zap can materialize anything -- mRNA tech on 5G? ...

the "vaccine" is DNA "gene therapy"? I keep wondering which species fauci used .. like a batized-human from the humanized rat he used in his Cov-Sars research? Guessing a restring irregardless.

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Haarptarget the may not even originate from our world

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I thought Mick West et al had demonstrated how these were deinitely Starlink sats.

Link
edit on 26-11-2022 by chunder because: added link

edit on 26-11-2022 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
thats interesting

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
I thought Mick West et al had demonstrated how these were deinitely Starlink sats.

Link
Thanks for the link. The thread title is:

"Why "Racetrack" UFOs are mostly Starlink Flares"

Note the word "mostly", and he presents great evidence for most of the reports. He doesn't claim they are all explained by starlink, though he doesn't rule that out either.

A portion of his video has a pilot stating they can't be starlink because satellites don't go in "racetrack"-like loops, but this is just another example showing the validity of Hynek's research saying Pilots were the least reliable observers of UFOs, since the video doesn't show what the pilot claims about the "racetrack", it's an illusion.

So pilots are just as susceptible to illusion as the rest of us mere mortals, and when they report UFOs it's unwise to take everything they say at face value as this case shows. If we did take the pilots claims about the "racetrack" at face value, then the pilot would be correct that satellites can be ruled out, because the pilot is correct that satellites don't make "racetracks". The pilot just didn't realize the "racetrack" was an illusion, and as West says, there could be other misperceptions explaining why the other witness descriptions don't seem to match exactly.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Link

Mick West lol.

Philip J. Klass 2.0

Sorry, but I'll take the word of the highly trained pilots that were trusted with a multi million dollar aircraft about what they saw over a: "science writer, skeptical investigator, and retired video game programmer."
The guy is a putz and so is anybody that takes anything he says seriously.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ryan Graves said he observed objects on his radar flying a racetrack pattern as well…coincidence?

I’m not at all a fan of Mick West but I think people analyzing and trying to work out what is going on is good, although they have limited data to work with and ultimately won’t be able to give a definitive answer.
I don’t agree with belittling some of these pilots saying they are incompetent in operating their equipment (flir video) unless we ourselves know exactly how it all works.

Not everything is as it seems. I am a commercial pilot of 20 years and have never seen anything close to a ufo. Even night operations with NVG’s which are amazing.

As stated above we are mere mortals like everyone else. Climbing out from a departure one day, a mountain range which I have seen hundreds of times before was completely flat like some one had cut off all the peaks. I was confused and didn’t know what was happening, thinking something was wrong with me and that I was unsafe I reluctantly asked my first officer if he was seeing the same thing as me and he said yes that’s just because of the temperature inversion we went through. Sure enough as we got closer all the peaks came back.
Simple answer and I thought I was having an aneurism.

There is obviously something going on, some of it having a simple answer (balloon) and some not so much (little green guys)..maybe!

edit on 23-12-2022 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2022 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Can you point me to where Hynek describes that pilots are the least reliable observers? I know I've seen it on this board but I can't seem to find it.

top topics

join