It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were in lockdown.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Twenty billion surveillance systems are tracking you all the time. This is an interesting view from a long-time silicon valley worker. He maintains that when we were in lockdown millions of cameras were installed, they are digitally mapping everything and linking it up to your carbon credit score. All the original tech was cheap and subsidized that was the carrot, but now we are seeing the stick part. Smart lights and smart poles all report back to an algorithm getting the tech installed for smart cities. They have drone charging stations on top of them. The dystopia is close. Maria Zee does a good interview on what the future holds. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yep, they are very close. People are distracted by bread and circus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why would they need to install cameras, tracking devices, and surveillance equipment when most people already voluntarily carry a handy-dandy all-in-one camera, tracking device, and surveillance equipment around with them already?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Why would they need to install cameras, tracking devices, and surveillance equipment when most people already voluntarily carry a handy-dandy all-in-one camera, tracking device, and surveillance equipment around with them already?

Those people are already tracked. It's the people who didn't buy into that kind of technology that will ultimately cause the most problems to the trackers. I'm surprised you had to ask that. Or do you already have one of those handy-dandy all-in-one camera, tracking device and surveillance equipment of your very own?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

There are over 6.5 billion smart phone users in the world. Around another 750 million more if you include regular cell phones. It's safe to say that most people have them. Probably even you.

Also, why does anyone think they're important enough for the government to track? Mostly likely you're not. The government can hardly keep track of itself, much less actual threats.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Not every place was in lockdown. I don't know of any place even near where I live that was in lockdown.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Scary stuff. Does it really matter though if we monitor ourselves with our phones?

The dystopia is in your pocket.
edit on 24-11-2022 by collie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There are over 6.5 billion smart phone users in the world. Around another 750 million more if you include regular cell phones. It's safe to say that most people have them. Probably even you.

Also, why does anyone think they're important enough for the government to track? Mostly likely you're not. The government can hardly keep track of itself, much less actual threats.

Threats like... law abiding freedom loving americans?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The dystopia is in your pocket.

I wan't this tshirt.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'll bet your mother never told you that if all your friends jumped off a cliff, you probably would too, did she?

I don't have a mobile telephone.
I don't need a mobile telephone.
Because I've had a telephone for over 40 years.
My telephone does everything it's supposed to do. Sending text messages went out in the 1800s with the telegraph. Old technology.
Mobile telephones aren't new technology. Somebody on "I Love Lucy" had one.

Just because everybody else may get one doesn't mean I have to. Everything they can do, I've been able to do for decades. Tell me why people need them again?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

People should always remember, (and never forget) that when corrupt governments with insidious plans begin, they become more and more Paranoid of those they target. The ones breaking the constitution in subversive moves like ours is doing are very afraid of people. Their own criminal guilt chases them in their minds and makes common people a threat.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

I'll bet your mother never told you that if all your friends jumped off a cliff, you probably would too, did she?

My telephone does everything it's supposed to do. Sending text messages went out in the 1800s with the telegraph. Old technology.

Just because everybody else may get one doesn't mean I have to. Everything they can do, I've been able to do for decades. Tell me why people need them again?
Simply this. There are no more payphones and you must get stranded a lot or you're just lying or strangely naive to think you can just get by on a old landline?
Do you argue just to argue?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Funny, I think cell phones and the internet will become outdated soon... probably tons of uncharted realities sitting under our noses. Some believe AI has already discovered them.

I guess when Morpheus comes to visit us, we'll know for sure... or if we start seeing unimaginable things like clowns 🤡 running the world. 🤣

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

yet here you are, posting on an internet forum, using some computer no doubt, whereas ATS had no connection encryption whatsoever for most of the time you were a member.

meaning that for years, anyone between you and ATS server could see what you're browsing and what you're posting/writing in PMs. heck, they could even easily hijack your account without you even noticing.

it doesn't matter if you have a "mobile telephone", or actually a smartphone as they're called these days since they're functionally computers, when you're using an actual f..king computer to access this website. wether it's a laptop (also mobile, just a bit bigger), or stationary, makes no difference.

EVERYONE using this website is being tracked.

everyone using the internet is being tracked.

to think otherwise is utter stupidity and ignorance.

so yeah, you've jumped off a cliff yourself, while pretending it's a highway. don't wanna be tracked - go offline.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I never wanted or needed a cell phone, but finally got one as I became more and more worried about getting stranded somewhere on the side of the road with car troubles. Nobody will stop as they assume you have a phone.
Off course , if you don't drive and have great access to public transport (Europe) then it's different

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
While you were in lockdown...

But i wasn´t stupid enough to lock myself down only because those on the top told me i should lock myself down. Didn´t notice rogue teams installing cams and whatever. Didn´t notice new spying devices since then. It wouldn´t be even necessary to install new stuff, they simply could use what all the "safety" people installed on their property, in their house, apartment, garage, backyard etc (these cams all broadcast on the same frequencies). You only need a baby phone with cam to visually enter the "safe havens" of those "safety"-people.

And of course, as said before here in this thread, they could use the spyPhones of the millions or billions of spyPhone users worldwide, that´s what they were made for. But the problem is the same like the one Scotland Yard had with the uncountable cams in and around London, simply not enough employees to control/watch all of these cams/observe all spyPhones all the time in real time.

I am pretty sure one of their goals is to let us believe that they are almighty and can track and observe every single one of us all of the time, no matter where on earth. Because if people believe this, they will change their behavior simply because they think they are watched all of the time, part of the re-education program achieved to the amusement of the "rulers". Completely without new tracking/spying/observing-devices but only fiddling around with the minds of the people.

In reality, not even the post office is able to track the mail that never arrived (as an example, this is happening more and more since a few years here in Germany), they can´t forecast the weather precisely for more than a few hours... But then this system wants to observe, track and control all of the people in real-time, all of the time, no matter where on earth?

And if that would work, they would get 99.9% of BS information they never needed. And would have to separate the really important information from the flood of BS messages and posts broadcasted via spyPhones every second and all around the world. They would need way, way more human resources than there are available.

And AI and super-computers doing that work? In 20-30 years maybe. Those few super-computers around the world that would be able to do the work are used for other things (making the rich richer and/or to explore the space, to control military stuff etc) and you can´t build these computers in masses and everywhere on earth.

They want you to make you believe that they are super-villains, almighty and unstoppable. But they are still only humans with only lots money and power, not able to move mountains or to part the sea like allegedly an alleged Moses did. All they can do is fiddle around with our minds so we censor ourselves in in anticipatory obedience or because of being afraid of the "super-powers" of those "super-villains".
Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So maybe birds aren't real after all?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
deleted
edit on CST25am2022-11-25T06:58:52-06:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is a weak argument, and an informal logical fallacy.

How do you know they aren't? Unless you understand why the tracking is being installed, which is obvious, it's to erode freedom -- you can't say someone isn't worth tracking.

But in all seriousness, it's about getting the widest sample rate of things ran through an A.I. to optimize the outcome the elites are pushing for. If you have a digital currency, and nothing can be bought or sold without a record [i.e. the block chain] then you can be shut off.

You're not understanding the end goal.

The end goal is Dystopia. Go watch Equalibrium. It's a Hollywood movie with Christian Bale that pretty much shows where we're headed.

Everything always comes back to Dystopia and Transhumanism. All media is pointing to "Utopia" -- Movies, Video Games, Books, Commercials for technology, medical "advancements" and gene editing [mRNA 'vaccine']

I mean, literally, every facet of entertainment and media is shouting this is what's coming. Music, TV, Movies, News, Social Media, what have you.

You may not be worth tracking today; you may be worth tracking tomorrow. If we track everybody, and then someone does something that puts them on the radar, since they were being tracked, we can now track backwards.

edit on 25-11-2022 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Simply this. There are no more payphones and you must get stranded a lot or you're just lying or strangely naive to think you can just get by on a old landline?
Do you argue just to argue?

I notice you couldn't dispute anything I said. In fact, you didn't even address what I said. Now, who is it that likes to argue? That would seem to be you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join